Ross County v St Mirren, Wed 21/4

20 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I'll try and explain it a wee bit clearer. emoji849.png

The ignore function doesn't work on all devices that folk use to browse on BAWA. Dumbass emoji14.png

I never knew, that as it's worked on my phone, laptop and any PC I've used? 

To respond directly he must have taken the ignore function off. :blink:

It's quite amusing that he got SO angry. :lol:

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I never knew, that as it's worked on my phone, laptop and any PC I've used? 

To respond directly he must have taken the ignore function off. :blink:

It's quite amusing that he got SO angry. :lol:

You can choose to view people that you have on ignore, and respond to their idiocy directly, without taking the ignore function off.:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

You can choose to view people that you have on ignore, and respond to their idiocy directly, without taking the ignore function off.:rolleyes:

Which is the same as taking it off, albeit it temporarily, (show this post), splitting hairs? :blink:

I do it with you all the time. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, faraway saint said:

Which is the same as taking it off, albeit it temporarily, same thing, splitting hairs? :blink:

I do it with you all the time. :rolleyes:

You should have used a more appropriate phrase than "taking it off". For example, " opted to view". :P

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You responded directly to his post so you clearly don't have him on ignore.

Grow up FFS.

I didn’t.

Initially, I responded directly to Munoz quoting fartaway.

then, I responded to what fartaway posted as all recent posts are displayed on the Home Page, which I saw even though I have him on ignore.

YOU need to do the growing up, here. 
it’s not your business.  You are either not reading what is being posted or you are unable to understand the reality.

Your “contribution” just makes you seem a quaint combination of increasingly irrelevant AND avid attention-seeker.  

You know how pointless this dead forum is - why pretend to care about content that doesn’t concern you?

On 4/14/2021 at 11:23 PM, antrin said:

I didn’t.

Initially, I responded directly to Munoz quoting fartaway.

then, I responded to what fartaway posted as all recent posts are displayed on the Home Page, which I saw even though I have him on ignore.

YOU need to do the growing up, here. 
it’s not your business.  You are either not reading what is being posted or you are unable to understand the reality.

Your “contribution” just makes you seem a quaint combination of increasingly irrelevant AND avid attention-seeker.  

You know how pointless this dead forum is - why pretend to care about content that doesn’t concern you?

Over 200 people were on the forum during the game, dead, hardly. :byebye

Dylan Reid: St Mirren midfielder misses games because of exams - BBC Sport
Looks like a fairly reduced squad for Wednesday.
Reid, Erhahon, JDH, Fraser and Obika missing out.:mellow:
Possibly Quaner or Brophy available for selection.
I finish at 2pm and reckon I could make it for kick off, infact I know I could make it. Where do I sign. [emoji16]

Dylan Reid: St Mirren midfielder misses games because of exams - BBC Sport
Looks like a fairly reduced squad for Wednesday.
Reid, Erhahon, JDH, Fraser and Obika missing out.:mellow:
Possibly Quaner or Brophy available for selection.

So, Erwin up front on his own or partnered with Dennis if we go two up top, with Brophy and Quaner on the bench along with Henderson ?

I think County will struggle with the pace of Connolly and trickery of Durmus and McAllister so, even with a depleted squad, I think we should be too good for them, although we’ll probably be relying on the midfield for the goals.

2-0 away win

So, Erwin up front on his own or partnered with Dennis if we go two up top, with Brophy and Quaner on the bench along with Henderson ?

I think County will struggle with the pace of Connolly and trickery of Durmus and McAllister so, even with a depleted squad, I think we should be too good for them, although we’ll probably be relying on the midfield for the goals.

2-0 away win

Big Yogi will have them well fired up for this one. I think it's going to be an ugly bruising encounter.

Leaves us, if you believe JG, Jak in goals, Mason, Joe, Connor, Tait back 4. Durmus, Connolly, MacPherson, McGrath midfield and Dennis and, eek, Erwin up top. And a very poor bench. 3 points incoming [emoji41]

Erwin to be a (very) unlikely match winner on Wednesday ?

Stranger things have happened ...

12 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Erwin to be a (very) unlikely match winner on Wednesday ?

Stranger things have happened ...

I don’t rate him but his performance at Well was his best for us. Even with a depleted squad I reckon we can win this. 

I agree with most, an ugly and tasty affair. Just hope to leave with points and Importantly - no more injuries.