Ross County v St Mirren, Wed 21/4

A great second half performance and a much deserved victory. The team showed great character following the, undeserving in my view, Motherwell defeat and a poor first half tonight. Alnwick, once again, with a vital safe at 1-0. 
great for Erwin to get a goal his work deserved. Quaner showed some class and Jamie back on the spot. My fear of dropping down the table put to bed 👍🏻👏🏻

14 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

What a difference in the 2nd half. A lot better going forward. And looked like the defence sorted themselves out. Great 3 points. Back to 7th. Coys

Helps when we go to a flat back four.

IMO we've got one of the best back four in the league.

JG should stop fucking around with it, as we are usually a much better team with a back four.

On 4/14/2021 at 11:23 PM, antrin said:

I didn’t.

Initially, I responded directly to Munoz quoting fartaway.

then, I responded to what fartaway posted as all recent posts are displayed on the Home Page, which I saw even though I have him on ignore.

YOU need to do the growing up, here. 
it’s not your business.  You are either not reading what is being posted or you are unable to understand the reality.

Your “contribution” just makes you seem a quaint combination of increasingly irrelevant AND avid attention-seeker.  

You know how pointless this dead forum is - why pretend to care about content that doesn’t concern you?

Over 220 online tonight, can't all be Shull, forum doing ok, despite your attempts to say otherwise. :1eye

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Helps when we go to a flat back four.

IMO we've got one of the best back four in the league.

JG should stop fucking around with it, as we are usually a much better team with a back four.

100%, more assured and less likely to be opened up, which we will have to be wary of against Killie. 

11 minutes ago, munoz said:

On that showing from Quaner, I'd be tempted to try and get him for next season. 

Thought Durmas was excellent also.

When Durmus arrived I wasn't convinced he was any good, if he didn't beat his man with his first couple of attempts his confidence dropped and he didn't want the ball. Fair play to him, he has become a very important addition to the squad. I don't like him as much on the right or in the wing back role but he's done well regardless of where he has been asked to play. I really hope we can keep him.

When Durmus arrived I wasn't convinced he was any good, if he didn't beat his man with his first couple of attempts his confidence dropped and he didn't want the ball. Fair play to him, he has become a very important addition to the squad. I don't like him as much on the right or in the wing back role but he's done well regardless of where he has been asked to play. I really hope we can keep him.
He's a player who thrives on confidence.... And support.