Ross County v St Mirren, Wed 21/4

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Durmus was MOM.by a mile. He was excellent emoji122.png good debut for young Henderson as well

Rumours abound, (really) that Durmus is away and Quaner is too many pennies for us charity cases, shame as on the little we have seen he does seem to have potential and Durmus who has been OK + not superb does seem to be coming on to his game. Funny that how players looking for a new contract / club; suddenly become ........................ better, or am I just a sinic?

Ha ha ha. What a brilliant typo. I’m no changing that. [emoji1787]
If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you delete or correct it, that'll be the end of it. [emoji34]

Bastrad [emoji1787]

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Rumours abound, (really) that Durmus is away and Quaner is too many pennies for us charity cases, shame as on the little we have seen he does seem to have potential and Durmus who has been OK + not superb does seem to be coming on to his game. Funny that how players looking for a new contract / club; suddenly become ........................ better, or am I just a sinic?

In the case of Durmus, I'd say yes you are. He's been consistently good for us across his 2 years apart from a 3 month spell at the start of the season. 

Great result and some good performances. Ilkay outstanding. Collin and young Jay meeting the challenge. And a special mention to Erwin for his goal and the great vision and pass for the second. Hope Ilkay stays and Collin decides he loves Paisley too much to leave.

I just watched Jim Goodwin's interview from official site he literally admits he went there looking for a draw he didn't think we could win the game with the players he had at his disposal .He really needs to get rid of his cautious approach and start believing in his team even Erwin said it was the plan to sit off them Jim really needs to change his mindset and start believing in his players rather than worrying about other teams because we are a good team being held back