The Windsors

ICC

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

That was more wishful thinking on my part .   Time to get rid of this outdated nonsense . 👋 👋 

While it won’t finish the royal family it will be a huge embarrassment to them,her majesty will be fkn cringing        

It really is a crying shame for the Windsor family 👑😂

3 minutes ago, HSS said:

While it won’t finish the royal family it will be a huge embarrassment to them,her majesty will be fkn cringing        

As it would be for ANY family who had a bad yin in their midst or would you find it amusing for these families? 

44 minutes ago, HSS said:

You’re probably right , unfortunately it probably won’t finish them .

As I said, wishful thinking on my part but maybe one day .

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

As it would be for ANY family who had a bad yin in their midst or would you find it amusing for these families? 

Says Hypocrite Harry from Arbroath, who loves to bully , troll and abuse St Mirren fans on their own forum. He laughs while he calls Saints fans, loonballs, lunatics and Dykebar residents 

A vile and unwelcome contributor to our forum who insults the St Mirren family.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I’m not talking about any family,I’m talking the royal family who are rotten to the core and deserve every bad thing that happens to them 

A life of luxury obviously isn’t enough for them 

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Quite right. Difference is, if there was a bad 'un in our families, we wouldn't expect the tax payer to fund expensive American lawyers to pursue an increasingly desperate defence.

This lot do though. Perhaps, in the same way you can not pay the political levy as part of your trade union subs, we should introduce a similar scheme where you can withhold the portion for the "Windsor nonce defence scheme".

Edited by Hendo

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Quite right. Difference is, if there was a bad 'un in our families, we wouldn't expect the tax payer to fund expensive American lawyers to pursue an increasingly desperate defence.

This lot do though. Perhaps, in the same way you can not pay the political levy as part of your trade union subs, we should introduce a similar scheme where you can withhold the portion for the "Windsor nonce defence scheme".

😴