Jump to content

The Windsors


ICC
 Share

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

That was more wishful thinking on my part .   Time to get rid of this outdated nonsense . 👋 👋 

While it won’t finish the royal family it will be a huge embarrassment to them,her majesty will be fkn cringing        
 

It really is a crying shame for the Windsor family 👑😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HSS said:

While it won’t finish the royal family it will be a huge embarrassment to them,her majesty will be fkn cringing        
 

It really is a crying shame for the Windsor family 👑😂

As it would be for ANY family who had a bad yin in their midst or would you find it amusing for these families? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, HSS said:

While it won’t finish the royal family it will be a huge embarrassment to them,her majesty will be fkn cringing        
 

It really is a crying shame for the Windsor family 👑😂

You’re probably right , unfortunately it probably won’t finish them .
 

As I said, wishful thinking on my part but maybe one day .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

As it would be for ANY family who had a bad yin in their midst or would you find it amusing for these families? 

Says Hypocrite Harry from Arbroath, who loves to bully , troll and abuse St Mirren fans on their own forum. He laughs while he calls Saints fans, loonballs, lunatics and Dykebar residents 

A vile and unwelcome contributor to our forum who insults the St Mirren family.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

As it would be for ANY family who had a bad yin in their midst or would you find it amusing for these families? 

I’m not talking about any family,I’m talking the royal family who are rotten to the core and deserve every bad thing that happens to them 

A life of luxury obviously isn’t enough for them 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

As it would be for ANY family who had a bad yin in their midst or would you find it amusing for these families? 

Quite right. Difference is, if there was a bad 'un in our families, we wouldn't expect the tax payer to fund expensive American lawyers to pursue an increasingly desperate defence.

This lot do though. Perhaps, in the same way you can not pay the political levy as part of your trade union subs, we should introduce a similar scheme where you can withhold the portion for the "Windsor nonce defence scheme".

Edited by Hendo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Quite right. Difference is, if there was a bad 'un in our families, we wouldn't expect the tax payer to fund expensive American lawyers to pursue an increasingly desperate defence.

This lot do though. Perhaps, in the same way you can not pay the political levy as part of your trade union subs, we should introduce a similar scheme where you can withhold the portion for the "Windsor nonce defence scheme".

😴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...