WIFI to an Outdoor Building

faraway saint

Progress slow, and currently at a standstill as the builder has Covid.

This is week 5, nowhere near the stage we should be at, TBH was fed up before the Covid issue.

For a one man business he doesn't put the hours in, on the previous 4 weeks and 2 days, 100 hours, that's hardly hammering it.

Can't fault his quality, at the end of the day it'll be a cracking build but the time taken is very disappointing.

We looked at a bigger company from Aberdeen before we started, a similar price but opted for local, won't be doing that again. 

• 1 month later...

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just after the removal of the garden hut..................managed to sell it and the buyer came and dismantled it before taking it away. 

227014506_536725650806097_2622373574787597274_n.thumb.jpg.e2b188744c1154c155cec3e91c290fe0.jpg

Just finished, although still waiting ion the settees.

227734430_1679689825567723_70595339276816732_n.thumb.jpg.e640a8ca7639fed7839478ea4034afae.jpg

Fence needs painting now and not just the unpainted corner bit,all of it 🎨👨🏻‍🎨 

Man cave looks smashing 👏👏👏

Just now, HSS said:

Fence needs painting now and not just the unpainted corner bit,all of it 🎨👨🏻‍🎨 

Man cave looks smashing 👏👏👏

Fence was painted, and there's about 40 yards in total, last year.

It won't be getting painted for another 2-3 years, I'm still recovering from last year. :lol:

Thanks. :thumbs2

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Fence was painted, and there's about 40 yards in total, last year.

It won't be getting painted for another 2-3 years, I'm still recovering from last year. :lol:

Thanks. :thumbs2

Can Mrs Faraway not do it? 🎨🧑‍🎨

Oh, getting back to my original question, the Sky Q box does provide me with top quality broadband.

Getting the same speed I get in the house, around 50Mbps, and also gives me broadband in the garden.

We also got the Nintendo Wii a HDMI adaptor which works a treat,

All in all having Sky, my Firestick working, strong broadband means "Number 10" is almost like an extension to the house.

Called it Number 10 as that was the number in Andrews Street my parents lived in for many years. 

• 1 year later...