St Mirren v Hamilton Accies SPFL Premiership 1/5/21

39 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Unlike all the others on here, I didn’t see the game, but an awful result against a poor team. We were not impressive on Monday albeit scraped through but need a massive improvement next week to stand a chance against probably our bogey team. Surely we can’t yet again bottle it at the final hurdle ?

I'm guessing you have not been a St Mirren fan very long .It's a racing certainty they will absolutely bottle it .In fact scratch that Jim Goodwin will bottle it.

I know we won't be playing today's starting XI against the Fakes next week, but we were pretty shite on Monday too.

We'd be as well not turning up next Sunday, if we play anywhere near as badly as we've done in our last two matches.

A huge improvement required.

I'm crossing my fingers that between now and next Sunday, our management team can work out a way to counter Callum Davidson's excellent system. His idea of team selection and formation is everything that JG's isn't.

Who knows who will start up front next week.

Too many passengers today. Finlayson, Ethan, Cammy, Henderson, Quaner and Dennis not getting into the game. Dennis showed some intelligence but was rarely getting a decent ball. Shows how much we rely on the guys who did come on. The squad is looking very thin in quality. Need our best 11 next week and hope we have no more injuries.
Thought Finlayson done OK since it was his first game. Obviously the boy was a bit nervous. But looks a decent player.

5 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Thought Finlayson done OK since it was his first game. Obviously the boy was a bit nervous. But looks a decent player.

I thought he was fecking rotten

8 minutes ago, delpierro said:

We have a semi-final coming up, so we have to accept shite performances!!!
I fear we are on to a drubbing against the fakes.
Hope not emoji26.png

Its only a drubbing if Goodwin shites it and tries to be clever which he isn't..ffs go try win the game!

26 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Have Season ticket but not a laptop etc. Quite happy with bbc 30 second highlights, and radio coverage. Mostly rotten this season anyway.

You haven’t missed much.....beat Celtic at parkhead for first time in 32 years, put Sevco out the cup (one of only 3 teams in Europe to have beaten them this season) we are two wins away from European football and have the opportunity to finish in our highest spot since the SPL was formed. Apart from that it’s been pretty rotten. 

23 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

You haven’t missed much.....beat Celtic at parkhead for first time in 32 years, put Sevco out the cup (one of only 3 teams in Europe to have beaten them this season) we are two wins away from European football and have the opportunity to finish in our highest spot since the SPL was formed. Apart from that it’s been pretty rotten. 

🤣🤣🤣 all without no pressure from fans  means absolutely feck all...it's a nothing season...means nothing....

32 minutes ago, delpierro said:

We have a semi-final coming up, so we have to accept shite performances!!!
I fear we are on to a drubbing against the fakes.
Hope not emoji26.png

Exactly. We put out at team in order to  "protect players" for next week.  St. Johnstone went to Easter rd and won to keep the momentum going.  We were awful today and the mood in the camp can't be great after that performance , even those starting next week were poor.

I don’t agree with this ‘we have a cup semifinal’ or ‘the game means nothing’ so rest players! 
momentum is everything and every game is important. If we were in relegation trouble, which we have been and probably will be again in the future, we’d be raging if someone put out a weakened team. Be careful what you wish for and we are not a team who can afford to be arrogant. 
don’t get me wrong I hope it pays off next weekend but losing at home to Hamilton and dropping in the league is still hard to accept. 

2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Unlike all the others on here, I didn’t see the game, but an awful result against a poor team. We were not impressive on Monday albeit scraped through but need a massive improvement next week to stand a chance against probably our bogey team. Surely we can’t yet again bottle it at the final hurdle ?

Nothing to do with bottle

The fakes are a better team than us

Obika has to play next week the only forward who has a decent workrate

What has happened to Connolly?

Lets hope the fakes bottle it

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

I assume Obika (Groin)and Connolly (shoulder) are injured.?

1 minute ago, windae cleaner said:

39 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
1 hour ago, God of war said:
emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png all without no pressure from fans  means absolutely feck all...it's a nothing season...means nothing....

You truly are the Kuntz Kunt. What a totally bellend you are.

He's the biggest @rse that has ever appeared on here. The only poster i have on ignore and he'll never come off

47 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

The fakes won't bottle it. If we play like we been for quite a while now then i  think they will hammer us

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’d be the first to agree that Erwin played well when he came on today, but you say it like it somehow negates the fact that he’s been utter dogshite up until today. 🤔

I am not an Erwin fan, but to give the man his due he never hides and he occasionally shines, which he did today

If we score first, and early, I think Accies heads will go down and we’ll run out easy winners, however, if we lose any early goal .....

I think JG will rest/protect several player for the semi so I expect a much banged lineup.
I’d also love to see Dylan Reid get a decent run out.

COYS !!

Seems I was well wrong ...

14 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I am not an Erwin fan, but to give the man his due he never hides and he occasionally shines, which he did today

He did more than Dennis and Quaner put together when he came on. 

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Yet you post drivel about the manager putting out teams too scared to play. emoji1787.png

Poor troll can't remember what it posts. emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Yip, no pressure and he still shites himself, its sat night, go munch yer lego ya clown!

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
2 hours ago, God of war said:
emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png all without no pressure from fans  means absolutely feck all...it's a nothing season...means nothing....

You truly are the Kuntz Kunt.i want ur bellend in me

Strange quote