The Scottish Play Offs 2021

ICC

7 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Sets it up for a great second leg. Hoping Broadfoot has a nightmare and concedes an injury time own goal to send Dundee up.

Even better Rogers, Power and Broadfoot collide in penalty area and put it in their own net to send Dundee up😉

20 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

I, and the St. Mirren accountant, will want Killie to win. 

See I don’t get that argument. Kilmarnock for years have been consistently finishing higher than us and as a result earning more revenue by finishing in the top 6, qualifying for Europe and opening up three sides of their stadium to milk the bigot pound. They have done this while over spending and incurring large debts.

Hearts are coming back up this year. Dundee will also bring a large support to Paisley.

Remember that Kilmarnock no longer get W6 & W7 - only the away end - the cash argument for them staying in the league and bringing their support for maybe only one game a season is not as big as you think.   

Hell mend them for overspending all these years.

It would not surprise me if Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, Lafferty and Burke are all on higher wages than our team. I’d imagine that the Tommy Wright is earning a larger wage than Jim Goodwin.

Feck them. It’s about time they were relegated and experienced four derbies against Ayr United.

Plus we can get rid of that plastic pitch. St Mirren and the other top flight clubs should start a campaign to remove those pitches from our top league. 

Plus their pies are overrated. 👋 bye byeeeee Killie. 🍺 

52 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

I, and the St. Mirren accountant, will want Killie to win. 

The last time we were all in the league together, We had two home games against both teams.

The Total  Killie attendance was 10347    The total Against Dundee was 12203 . 
This was despite Dundee having a shocker of a season resulting in Relegation while Killie finished Third !!

Killie are not as big a team as they’d have you believe . 

oh , and they have a shite pitch .

I worked in Greenock for 30 years and got to know quite a few Morton supporters (including Black Campbell) and they were all decent folk* , apparently unlike a large number of Airdrie fans, so I will be right behind them tonight.

* not old firm fans.

Edited by ianmac

32 minutes ago, ianmac said:

I worked in Greenock for 30 years and got to know quite a few Morton supporters (including Black Campbell) and they were all decent folk* , apparently unlike a large number of Airdrie fans, so I will be right behind them tonight.

* not old firm fans.

1-0 Morton.cracking goal.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:41 AM, Yflab said:

See I don’t get that argument. Kilmarnock for years have been consistently finishing higher than us and as a result earning more revenue by finishing in the top 6, qualifying for Europe and opening up three sides of their stadium to milk the bigot pound. They have done this while over spending and incurring large debts.

Hearts are coming back up this year. Dundee will also bring a large support to Paisley.

Remember that Kilmarnock no longer get W6 & W7 - only the away end - the cash argument for them staying in the league and bringing their support for maybe only one game a season is not as big as you think.   

Hell mend them for overspending all these years.

It would not surprise me if Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, Lafferty and Burke are all on higher wages than our team. I’d imagine that the Tommy Wright is earning a larger wage than Jim Goodwin.

Feck them. It’s about time they were relegated and experienced four derbies against Ayr United.

Plus we can get rid of that plastic pitch. St Mirren and the other top flight clubs should start a campaign to remove those pitches from our top league. 

Plus their pies are overrated. 👋 bye byeeeee Killie. 🍺 

Someone on P&B had said there are 25 Killie players out of contract this season, and that is not counting the loan players  :shockaroony

That must be about every 1st team player so i would expect a totally different team next season regardless what league they are in. 

16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Someone on P&B had said there are 25 Killie players out of contract this season, and that is not counting the loan players  :shockaroony

That must be about every 1st team player so i would expect a totally different team next season regardless what league they are in. 

According to the list on the S*n page, they have 22 out of contract . That’s a shitload of negotiations to be had !!    
I would think they won’t be offering deals till they know which league they’re going to be in ! 

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

According to the list on the S*n page, they have 22 out of contract . That’s a shitload of negotiations to be had !!    
I would think they won’t be offering deals till they know which league they’re going to be in ! 

image.png.b2a4763fb2cfdfe7b2877d242a141299.png

HELLO HELLO THEY ARE THE AYRSHIRE KILLIE BOYS.

HOPE THEY WIN TONIGHT

PREDICTION 3-0 TO KILMARNOCK

I WILL TRY AND AVOID THE SCORE AND THEN WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS ON THE BBC AT 22.45

COME ON THE KILLIE