Kilmarnock V Saints

5 minutes ago, fmckinn said:

wonder if we will suffer a hangover from Sunday's defeat. 7th place money would help the coffers for attracting new players next season.

By losing in two semis and not getting into the top six we have missed out on the big European money which will make st.johnstone and Livingston even stronger. We have well and truly blown it. Although scant consolation seventh place would get us some cash but Motherwell are better placed than us to get that . If I sound pissed off I really am

IMO this would be a good game to revert to 4 4 2 with Tait and McGrath in middle with Durmus and Connolly as out and out wingers. I'm sure Flynn fitted in at fullback before and Fraser I'm sure can do other side. Kilmarnock know we got a soft midfield so why not try something a bit different.

By losing in two semis and not getting into the top six we have missed out on the big European money which will make st.johnstone and Livingston even stronger. We have well and truly blown it. Although scant consolation seventh place would get us some cash but Motherwell are better placed than us to get that . If I sound pissed off I really am
Fakes and Livvy both cant make Europe !

4 hours ago, Oldfellow said:

We haven't blown anything for goodness sakes.

We were bottom of the league last September or October and couldn't buy a point at one stage.

In that context, we've had a very good season.

A bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss.

We haven't blown anything for goodness sakes.
We were bottom of the league last September or October and couldn't buy a point at one stage.
In that context, we've had a very good season.
A bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss.

St Johnstone were bottom of the league later in the season than us so were Livingston and Motherwell all who are currently above us in the table, have they all had very good season's too???

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

St Johnstone were bottom of the league later in the season than us so were Livingston and Motherwell all who are currently above us in the table, have they all had very good season's too???

I couldn't care less about any other club.

We have not had a season this good since Madonna started singing about being a virgin.

If you want to be down in the dumps about that, be my guest.

Play only players that we want to be with us for next season.

No point playing players like Connolly, Doyle-Hayes, Mason, Quaner, Obika since they will almost certainly be away.

Bin this 3 at the back shit since it just doesn't work for us.

Keep our unbeaten record on plastic pitches for this season. 

I want us to help relegate Kilmarnock to see the smug smile on Broadfoot removed.
Would love to see that but Tommy Wright is a good manager and he will try to punish our disappointment from yesterday so i fully expect the likes of Alan Power to go crunching into tackles straight from kick off get in our faces.

We haven't won on this ground in 8 years so a hard task ahead.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Would love to see that but Tommy Wright is a good manager and he will try to punish our disappointment from yesterday so i fully expect the likes of Alan Power to go crunching into tackles straight from kick off get in our faces.

We haven't won on this ground in 8 years so a hard task ahead.

Its probably Killie most important game since they won Play Off , a million in the Red, and hardly the fan base that will support them in Championship, we can feed off their fear and ps we hadn't won at Sellick for 31 years …..

Like to see a reaction , no doubt the effort was 100% yesterday but tactics again poor 

I want to win but definitely want Killie to stay up when crowds return hopefully to normal next season they always bring a good support to Paisley the likes of Accies and County bring hardly anyone I want a Premier Division with decent supports viz: Partick Dundee Dunfermline etc even it means a bigger league

Its probably Killie most important game since they won Play Off , a million in the Red, and hardly the fan base that will support them in Championship, we can feed off their fear and ps we hadn't won at Sellick for 31 years …..
Like to see a reaction , no doubt the effort was 100% yesterday but tactics again poor 

22 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I think we will lose to Killie and beat Utd. Where that leaves us in the league remains to be seen.

Just doubt we’ll be able to match Killie’s desire on Wednesday given what both teams have at stake (or haven’t really in our case).

How many times this season are you going to accuse our team of lacking in desire before a ball is even kicked? :lol:

Killie won't have played for 10 days and might be rusty. We might be a bit leggy after Sunday. Make no mistake though. We'll turn up hungry to win that game.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Full list of games tomorrow night, our game KO at 7:45 for @TediousTom

Preferred results?

image.png.23715b1032ae85d67a90d215bc8bfde0.png

Only 3 results matter..........St Mirren to beat Killie,Dun Utd to beat Well and Ross Co to beat Accies

It will probably end up the total opposite!!!