Kilmarnock V Saints

Cammy and Connolly made a big difference when they came on. Cammy being direct with some great passing and Dylan getting some decent and low crosses into the box. Hope he can teach his team mates that high crosses are pish.

1 minute ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

Phew, well the good thing is killie left 2nd bottom. Hamilton gone and if it finishes on Saturday with killie 2nd bottom I don't fancy there chances against dundee

I think Killie could beat Dundee easily IF they had a decent goalie.

Phew, well the good thing is killie left 2nd bottom. Hamilton gone and if it finishes on Saturday with killie 2nd bottom I don't fancy there chances against dundee

Why? :blink:

How many times have you seen Dundee this season? 

I happen to think they will scoosh Dundee, and I haven't seen them but I've seen enough of Killie to think they will have enough to beat them. 

Its a good point... as Dundee only played 27 league games they will be fresher...piss aff Killie and give us Laff... as we have had the last one 

1 minute ago, delpierro said:

Entertaining game, but by f**k, our defending gave me the fear; i lost count the number of times a killie player got in front of our defenders from crosses.

Your glass isn;t half empty, it's fallen on the floor and smashed. 

Almost NEVER a positive word to say. :byebye

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Why? :blink:

How many times have you seen Dundee this season? 

I happen to think they will scoosh Dundee, and I haven't seen them but I've seen enough of Killie to think they will have enough to beat them. 

Ok it's their not there😉 and I've not even had a drink🤣🤣🤣 tho i might need one after that match haha

5 minutes ago, delpierro said:

Entertaining game, but by f**k, our defending gave me the fear; i lost count the number of times a killie player got in front of our defenders from crosses.

The problem is our midfield is struggling to impose itself and our defence gets over-run.

Don't know if it's the formation or the players but that's been our problem all season.

1 minute ago, delpierro said:

I just posted it was an entertainting game yer brain damaged dolphin emoji849.png

Aye but then you gave it your usual ....................... trying to cover up your never changing negativity doesn't work, ya brainless worm. :lol:

6 minutes ago, delpierro said:

but by f**k, our defending gave me the fear; i lost count the number of times a killie player got in front of our defenders from crosses.

BTW, at no point did I think we were going to lose that game. Even at 2-0 and 3-2 down.

If we've learned one thing about this squad, it's that they don't f**king give up.

Ever.

Against any opposition.

At any venue.

When that ball from Jay fell to Cammy, I was already cheering before he hit it.

Great to see Quaner get a goal as well.

Dylan was in great form when he came on but I notice he didn't try to take on their defence that much. His balls into the strikers were excellent.

Jay was fantastic again tonight, really getting stuck in. Wiped out Burke who is about 5 times his size.

No idea where Flynn was playing. Central defence?

Another tough night for Daniel but it's one of those positions where you're up against any skilful winger the opposition has and he gave everything despite being a bit exposed by our midfield. Those 2 games will be brilliant experience for him.

If we can sort out that midfield, I think we're going to be very strong next season.