Kilmarnock V Saints

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Great, St Mirren could have 15-20 goals, IMO, but you'd not have him?

We're done here, the needs of the team are MUCH more important than your personal likes/dislikes. 

Unbelievable. 

You seem mighty sure of all these goals. The guy is a complete tosser. I wouldn't like to see him in a Saints strip. My personal dislikes ate f**king spot on. 

Edited by magnus

Just now, saintargyll said:

2 things

he is a tosser

and you can’t guarantee 15-20 goals

2 things, I never said it was guaranteed.

You have no fecking idea what he's "like" but he is a REAL striker, easily in the Tommo mode.

I love all the angst about some personal pish about a player that could take us into the top 6 and maybe a cup final?

All IMO by the way, but utter madness by a few on here, which does make me laugh.:lol

Just now, faraway saint said:

You have no fecking idea what he's "like" but he is a REAL striker, easily in the Tommo mode.

I love all the angst about some personal pish about a player that could take us into the top 6 and maybe a cup final?

All IMO by the way, but utter madness by a few on here, which does make me laugh.:lol

I think you are mistaking the aging arsehole Lafferty with Harry Kane bud.

Beginning to think our players just train but there is no coaching going on. Obika and Erwin going for the same ball against each other. Both coming way out the box leaving no-one there; absolutely dire crossing that never varies.

Just now, Sonny said:

Beginning to think our players just train but there is no coaching going on. Obika and Erwin going for the same ball against each other. Both coming way out the box leaving no-one there; absolutely dire crossing that never varies.

Been the same all season.

7 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

No sure if I’m getting whooshed with this one, but I don’t think I’ve ever accused the team of lacking desire this season, especially before a ball is kicked.

I just think that on this occasion human nature will kick in with the feeling that our season is all but over while Killie still have everything to play for. Yes we can still try to finish 7th, but I think that sort of thing is more important to the club than it is to the players. Hopefully I’m wrong and natural competitive desire will trump end of season apathy. Time will tell. 

I told you we'd turn up. :P

We're absolutely more than matching them in desire and effort.

It's not about finishing 7th. Our players are playing for their careers. That will matter more to them than almost anything else, hence the effort levels you are seeing tonight. Players who want to remain in a job simply don't have the luxury of being able to switch off just because a season appears to be for nothing. Guys like Obika, at 30, might not get another gig after this week.

Anyway, this is a good game. Really enjoying it. End to end and no shortage of guts by either side. Lafferty is a diving bastard and put his head against Jake not long after being booked. Needs to be calm his socks.

Managed to miss their goal because I thought it was 7pm. Sigh!

Just now, oaksoft said:

It's not about finishing 7th. Our players are playing for their careers. That will matter more to them than almost anything else, hence the effort levels you are seeing tonight. Players who want to remain in a job simply don't have the luxury of being able to switch off just because a season appears to be for nothing. Guys like Obika, at 30, might not get another gig after this week.

Anyway, this is a good game. Really enjoying it. End to end and no shortage of guts by either side. Lafferty is a diving bastard and put his head against Jake not long after being booked. Needs to be calm his socks.

What a pile of horse shit...

4 minutes ago, magnus said:

I think you are mistaking the aging arsehole Lafferty with Harry Kane bud.

How many goals has Lafferty scored for Killie? 

Hey, let's leave it, I prefer a player that scores goals, you base it on some weird personal like/dislike. :lol

C'mon the Saints, we've a game to win here. 

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Fuk him 😡  I'd rather have Erwin and big Jon 

Maybe I've took that too far :shutup

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Copy and paste time again. :lol

5 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

45mins of my life I'll never back. Grossly bad. Nothing upfront. Defending like a Sunday game doon the racecourse. Shooting is dreadful. Can't think of a positive. Maybe the only one is that we're only 1.0 down.

Oaksoft thinks its a great game🤣🤣🤣