Snooker final

Bgsaint

6 hours ago, Slash said:

There were loads of checks done and certain restrictions in place. A similar trial event was done with a music gig in Liverpool I believe.

Basically we as football fans are deemed unsuitable by the ruling elite.

There is no reason why St J and St Mirren fans could not have had a joint crowd of 6,000 socially distance in Hampden at the weekend as a trial run for the Euros.

I blame the SFA and that wee scrote Collum. Just because. 

Possibly but there is no reason, science ot otherwise, to stop fans being allowed to attend the Scottish Cup Final.

As you've mentioned, there was a large indoor event in Liverpool, close contact, just "normal" conditions, after checks to get in.

The Brits are having a live audience tonight.

As usual the Scottish public are getting left behind with no numbers to back up the current restrictions. 

We know who is to "blame" for that. 

As I’m sure has been mentioned on other threads, The fact that there was to be no fans at the final was down to control of Hampden being handed over to UEFA before the final and they did not want their setting up being affected.

Again as has been mentioned elsewhere, UEFA appear to have relented and will allow fans in, numbers yet to be agreed

Prof Jason Leitch said in answer to a question at today’s press conference that as far as Scot Gov are concerned fans can attend.

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

As I’m sure has been mentioned on other threads, The fact that there was to be no fans at the final was down to control of Hampden being handed over to UEFA before the final and they did not want their setting up being affected.

Again as has been mentioned elsewhere, UEFA appear to have relented and will allow fans in, numbers yet to be agreed

Prof Jason Leitch said in answer to a question at today’s press conference that as far as Scot Gov are concerned fans can attend.

When did/do UEFA take over Hampden?

Asking for a friend who would have went to the semi final.