ICC

St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Premiership 16/5/21

Great opportunity for our Club to produce a special Match Programme  Cover to commemorate the Anniversary of our glorious Cup Win from 1987.

Alternatively, they could print the names of Saints fans , who have passed away in the last year, on the front and back of the Matchday Programme.

On 5/11/2021 at 10:54 AM, ICC said:

Great opportunity for our Club to produce a special Match Programme  Cover to commemorate the Anniversary of our glorious Cup Win from 1987.

Alternatively, they could print the names of Saints fans , who have passed away in the last year, on the front and back of the Matchday Programme.

Nah, usual shite Cover.

image.thumb.png.77fb4f3e52c06fa501c4db2162ca5852.png

7th place still a possibility but not totally in our own hands. We need to beat DUFC and hope that Motherwell lose or draw against RC.

I think we can do our part of the deal if we play as we did in the second half against Killie. Lots of effort, grit  and talent. Problem is, we've shown all season that we can only play like that for 45 minutes.

52 minutes ago, pondsman said:

7th place still a possibility but not totally in our own hands. We need to beat DUFC and hope that Motherwell lose or draw against RC.

I think we can do our part of the deal if we play as we did in the second half against Killie. Lots of effort, grit  and talent. Problem is, we've shown all season that we can only play like that for 45 minutes.

Good thing is that Ross Co need a result too

1 hour ago, pondsman said:

If Motherwell lose, we only need to draw. 

We could also draw and get 7th if Well lose.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

@TediousTom, this game is on SUNDAY and kicks off at mid-day. 👍

I will be a super supporter after tomorrow after watching almost EVERY game this season. :lol:

To be a super supporter you MUST be not only a smisa member but a PREMIUM smisa member and a member of the 1877 club.

Has this forum taught you nothing?

PS Thanks again.

Stealing Faraway’s thunder here, but surely it’s a no brainer what we want from Sunday’s games...

Murn win obvs.

Kille to be scudding Accies 15-0 when County score a 90+7 minutes equaliser against Motherwell where Liam Kelly accidentally throws the ball into his own net. 

85482202-760A-41E5-82D0-FC715E77F557.thumb.png.cb5c4e50c116e6d1b751e1f19eef01b9.png

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Was also going to say that today’s games were the very definition of dead rubbers, but I suppose the Fakes v Livi game has significance if Hibs win the cup. 

Rangers will be wanting to win/draw to go through the league undefeated so that'll give them a wee incentive. 

Ask Ton supporters about their 2-10 performance v Accies.... no doubt Accies will do one better this time..... love the odds please.... whatever hope we say goodbye to two plastic pitches .... 

On 5/15/2021 at 7:03 AM, faraway saint said:

@TediousTom, this game is on SUNDAY and kicks off at mid-day. 👍

I will be a super supporter after tomorrow after watching almost EVERY game this season. :lol:

Aye, the club must have made a fortune from you this season    :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Aye, the club must have made a fortune from you this season    :rolleyes:

The club have made plenty from me, and others, over the years. 

Start a thread, you can tell us how much you contribute to the club. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

The lack of interest in this match is evidenced by the lack of postings on this thread - must admit I’m finding it hard to get excited by this fixture too.
Yes, there’s still a chance for 7th place and “best of the rest”, but outside of that I’m probably more interested in seeing a few of our youngsters get a run out today.

And United to do the same.

4-3 Win for the Buddies
(goal fest due to both sides playing without fear, and with multiple lapses in concentration)

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

What’s the formation? I’m assuming flat back 4 with Fraser and McCarthy CBs, Tait RB and Erhahon LB????

Naw. Back 3 with Fraser McCarthy Tait. 5 across the middle - Connolly, Flynn, McGrath, Erhahon and Henderson. Two up top Brophy and Erwin.