Jump to content

St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Premiership 16/5/21


Recommended Posts

Great opportunity for our Club to produce a special Match Programme  Cover to commemorate the Anniversary of our glorious Cup Win from 1987.

Alternatively, they could print the names of Saints fans , who have passed away in the last year, on the front and back of the Matchday Programme.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 5/11/2021 at 10:54 AM, ICC said:

Great opportunity for our Club to produce a special Match Programme  Cover to commemorate the Anniversary of our glorious Cup Win from 1987.

Alternatively, they could print the names of Saints fans , who have passed away in the last year, on the front and back of the Matchday Programme.

 

Nah, usual shite Cover.

 

image.thumb.png.77fb4f3e52c06fa501c4db2162ca5852.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7th place still a possibility but not totally in our own hands. We need to beat DUFC and hope that Motherwell lose or draw against RC.

I think we can do our part of the deal if we play as we did in the second half against Killie. Lots of effort, grit  and talent. Problem is, we've shown all season that we can only play like that for 45 minutes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, pondsman said:

7th place still a possibility but not totally in our own hands. We need to beat DUFC and hope that Motherwell lose or draw against RC.

I think we can do our part of the deal if we play as we did in the second half against Killie. Lots of effort, grit  and talent. Problem is, we've shown all season that we can only play like that for 45 minutes.

Good thing is that Ross Co need a result too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pondsman said:

7th place still a possibility but not totally in our own hands. We need to beat DUFC and hope that Motherwell lose or draw against RC.

I think we can do our part of the deal if we play as we did in the second half against Killie. Lots of effort, grit  and talent. Problem is, we've shown all season that we can only play like that for 45 minutes.

If Motherwell lose, we only need to draw. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7th place still a possibility but not totally in our own hands. We need to beat DUFC and hope that Motherwell lose or draw against RC.
I think we can do our part of the deal if we play as we did in the second half against Killie. Lots of effort, grit  and talent. Problem is, we've shown all season that we can only play like that for 45 minutes.
We could also draw and get 7th if Well lose.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

@TediousTom, this game is on SUNDAY and kicks off at mid-day. 👍

I will be a super supporter after tomorrow after watching almost EVERY game this season. :lol:

 

To be a super supporter you MUST be not only a smisa member but a PREMIUM smisa member and a member of the 1877 club.

 

Has this forum taught you nothing?

 

PS Thanks again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stealing Faraway’s thunder here, but surely it’s a no brainer what we want from Sunday’s games...

Murn win obvs.

Kille to be scudding Accies 15-0 when County score a 90+7 minutes equaliser against Motherwell where Liam Kelly accidentally throws the ball into his own net. 

85482202-760A-41E5-82D0-FC715E77F557.thumb.png.cb5c4e50c116e6d1b751e1f19eef01b9.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Was also going to say that today’s games were the very definition of dead rubbers, but I suppose the Fakes v Livi game has significance if Hibs win the cup. 

Rangers will be wanting to win/draw to go through the league undefeated so that'll give them a wee incentive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2021 at 7:03 AM, faraway saint said:

@TediousTom, this game is on SUNDAY and kicks off at mid-day. 👍

I will be a super supporter after tomorrow after watching almost EVERY game this season. :lol:

 

Aye, the club must have made a fortune from you this season    :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Aye, the club must have made a fortune from you this season    :rolleyes:

The club have made plenty from me, and others, over the years. 

Start a thread, you can tell us how much you contribute to the club. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The lack of interest in this match is evidenced by the lack of postings on this thread - must admit I’m finding it hard to get excited by this fixture too.
Yes, there’s still a chance for 7th place and “best of the rest”, but outside of that I’m probably more interested in seeing a few of our youngsters get a run out today.

And United to do the same.

4-3 Win for the Buddies
(goal fest due to both sides playing without fear, and with multiple lapses in concentration)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

What’s the formation? I’m assuming flat back 4 with Fraser and McCarthy CBs, Tait RB and Erhahon LB????

Naw. Back 3 with Fraser McCarthy Tait. 5 across the middle - Connolly, Flynn, McGrath, Erhahon and Henderson. Two up top Brophy and Erwin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...