ICC

St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Premiership 16/5/21

Not the worst final game of the season that i have seen and a fair result.

Reckon we were a bit lucky to finish 7th since we only managed 5 points in our last 5 games. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Not the worst final game of the season that i have seen and a fair result.

Reckon we were a bit lucky to finish 7th since we only managed 5 points in our last 5 games. 

No split and we would have come 5th on goal difference ,great season

Edited by waldorf34
Wrong number

And that's 7th place. Our best season overall since I was a wee boy by quite some margin.

Finished a little nervy there against 10 men but some of our play was really lovely to watch.

Disappointed with both Brophy and Erwin going off. We weren't the same after that IMO and the sending off really threw us.

The game deserved a goal or two but 0-0 was a fair reflection and not a bad end to a really enjoyable season.

Some players have obviously come to the end of their time with us and I expect we'll be seeing plenty of new faces next season. Probably an entire new midfield.

A typical end of season game but great that we got the 7th place finish. We deserved that over the season and feared that we would drift down the table after missing top 6. 
we were comfortable in possession, although we seemed to panic when they went down to 10. Brophy looked fit and sharp today which was nice to see. Cammy and Jamie very good on link up.