Airdrie v Morton

magnus

I watched it...not too much to tickle the baws about.

Airdrie missed a couple of sitters though, one boy had a square heid and headered past when it was easier to score and on another occasion an Airdrie player "howked" the baw past when it was a fairly easy volley.  

As much as Airdrie are a club with racist supporters who would gladly wreck George Square (if they had the numbers) I was still less than happy to see them lose to that drug dependent shower of benefit claimants from the shitey bit of the Clyde.  Normally I would wish Gus McPherson well, the same for Stephen McGinn but I cannot bring myself to wish for any joy for that sub human shower.  

16 hours ago, TediousTom said:

I watched it...not too much to tickle the baws about.

Airdrie missed a couple of sitters though, one boy had a square heid and headered past when it was easier to score and on another occasion an Airdrie player "howked" the baw past when it was a fairly easy volley.  

As much as Airdrie are a club with racist supporters who would gladly wreck George Square (if they had the numbers) I was still less than happy to see them lose to that drug dependent shower of benefit claimants from the shitey bit of the Clyde.  Normally I would wish Gus McPherson well, the same for Stephen McGinn but I cannot bring myself to wish for any joy for that sub human shower.  

What a pile of shyte. Get over yourself. Morton are no different to any other football club. neanderthal nonsense.

For what its worth I am glad to see Ian Murray do well at Airdrie also. 

Was pleased for Morton, my Morton supporting friends, Gus, Andy and Stephen. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Always good to win a bet in injury time when you had written it off. [emoji41]
Wish I had read that before posting in the betting thread. Spoils the joke. [emoji3061]

3 hours ago, lenziebud said:

What a pile of shyte. Get over yourself. Morton are no different to any other football club. neanderthal nonsense.

For what its worth I am glad to see Ian Murray do well at Airdrie also. 

One might be forgiven for thinking that you were new to this forum and had never read any of TT’s posts before. 
FWIW (which I suspect will be very little), I’d rather read 100 of Tom’s amusing wee posts than one of the overly serious, tedious, negative shite that you tend to come up with. 

I thought that Kyle Turner of Airdrie looked pretty decent against Morton and having just googled him turns out he is Tommy Turner's boy. Get him signed Jim !!!
I did hear one of the commentary team mention he'd played with his dad, got me wondering with the surname if it was TT he was referring to. [emoji106]

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

One might be forgiven for thinking that you were new to this forum and had never read any of TT’s posts before. 
FWIW (which I suspect will be very little), I’d rather read 100 of Tom’s amusing wee posts than one of the overly serious, tedious, negative shite that you tend to come up with. 

When someone starts a sentence with "one", i usually think @rse !

Ton will be part time in 2 years... even though my good pal Allan Mcgraw jnr is obviously ingrained... i really have no sympathy for a club that invests zero in their stadium or the community....  a wee spell in the third tier would do them good but can see them hanging on

I agree Yflab, they are already in financial meltdown, ok they have no debt, own stadia and are fan based owned but they are in no position to survive with crowds dwindling...

Their match v Airdrie had 378 paid Ton Viewers, at £10 each, we get more likes than that on facebook when the team is announced..

And yes 70 and 80s were great , 15000 at Cappielow , with some good players on display, but that is just a distant memory now, and i still think they have the worst professional ground in the UK , unless someone knows any worse, even their pitch, which received many plaudits and Celtics U20 team is now worse than a public park....