Own goals

Cumbriansaint72

Remember billy stark scoring an og against Celtic from about 25 yards at love street

My favourite own goal was scored by Alex O Hara in a Renfrewshire Cup Final.  2-2 in the final minute and he decides a pass back to his keeper. To his horror he lobs  his keeper from 20 yards to gift us the game

4 hours ago, guinness said:

Remember billy stark scoring an og against Celtic from about 25 yards at love street

Two own goals in a minute that day,the other from Cowboy McCormack

I remember Billy Stark scoring the winner in a 2-1 victory at Parkhead with a stunning shot from 25 yards out.
I have the photo of the goal. Must get it framed.
http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1977&GameID=197710150
Yeah, apparently you've got a lot of photos. [emoji848]

Went to a reserve match between us and Dundee at Dens when I was at Uni so would have been 86-87 season and saw Stuart Taylor launch a pass back to our keeper from the right touchline without looking, keeper was tying his bootlace at the time, realised too late and tried in vain to keep it out, made a freezing night much worse!

• 4 weeks later...