ICC

Road To Hampden - League Cup 2021/22

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, 3rd in the league and a Scottish Cup final. :1eye

Wish we could have Karma like that. :byebye

Is he still whinging about when JR played an under strength team in the diddy Challenge Cup and lost a game while we were focused on winning the Championship that season?

Aye, 3rd in the league and a Scottish Cup final. :1eye
Wish we could have Karma like that. :byebye
To be fair he has a point,

Lost twice at Wembley within 3 months for Sunderland.

Lost 3 times at Hampden within 7 months for Hibs (including v Hearts).

They finished 3rd as teams who have also finished 3rd more than once in recent years (Killie,M/Well & Aberdeen) had their worst season in years & who ALL changed managers mid season because of this.

According to my Hibs supporting workmate the fans are losing patience with Jacky Boy.

12 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

They finished 3rd as teams who have also finished 3rd more than once in recent years (Killie,M/Well & Aberdeen) had their worst season in years & who ALL changed managers mid season because of this.

According to my Hibs supporting workmate the fans are losing patience with Jacky Boy.

This drivel always makes me laugh.

Only because, what's the chances, 3 teams were rubbish 😂

Jeezo, you should flat share with Elvis, your constant negative approach is tedious. 

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Can't blame them , overloading his squad with players who don't  get a game , outspending everyone bar the Old Firm , yet can't lay a glove on an organised St Johnstone side full of other teams cast-offs

4 hours ago, billyg said:

Can't blame them , overloading his squad with players who don't  get a game , outspending everyone bar the Old Firm , yet can't lay a glove on an organised St Johnstone side full of other teams cast-offs

Finishing 3rd in the league would suggest that their spend was reflected in a their league position? 

Aye, they didn't perform as they can in the Scottish Cup final but they did get there, neither of the Old Firm did.

24 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

St Mirren
Dunfermline
Stenhousemuir
Partick Thistle
Dumbarton

Decent enough draw. Hopefully the fans will be back in for these games.

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hmmmmm.

He has no clue. You see more St Mirren games in person than he does. Pars & Jags? Those are two of the biggest full time teams in the lower leagues.

Edited by Yflab

36 minutes ago, elvis said:

We won't get out of that.

Once again you "Old hound dog" your response leaves me "All shook up" 🙄

Can the grammar and spelling police confirm that is the correct usage of "your" ☺️

1 hour ago, JPB1957 said:

Once again you "Old hound dog" your response leaves me "All shook up" 🙄

Can the grammar and spelling police confirm that is the correct usage of "your" ☺️

Your spelling seems OK but there really should be a comma in the first sentence.

You are also missing a question mark in the second sentence.

Have you even met a full stop before?

@antrin is our forum's Professor of Pedantry and would normally have piled in but sadly it seems age has blunted his faculties.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hmmmmm.

I might like to point you to the phrase "In theory" and also the word "should" in my post. :P

Oh and I also couldn't give a f**k about being shown to be wrong because it's only a game - much more important things to worry about in life. :D

Your spelling seems OK but there really should be a comma in the first sentence.
You are also missing a question mark in the second sentence.
Have you even met a full stop before?
@antrin is our forum's Professor of Pedantry and would normally have piled in but sadly it seems age has blunted his faculties.
There should be two commas in the first sentence.

Is that pedantic enough? :whistle