Big Mouth Yank...........

1 hour ago, HSS said:

.............or talking sense?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57271111

I think it will eventually happen but I would imagine criteria would be full time squads for any team wanting to join along with suitable stadia.

Secondly, they may look at the EFL/EPL model of this with promotion from national league must be full time and no artificial surface. Promotion to championship involves significant stadia upgrades from what are the standards of lg1/2 and promotion to premiership speaks for itself with the upgrades all round.

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Definitely some sence for me, especially where he's talking about lack of investment in the game. 

Yes it much the same way Sevco and Celtic  did, for the top teams ie; uknowhoo keeps all the cash.  Cobblers, we need a more inclusive approach, if using the yanks as an indicator is to have any chance of success it would only be by doing the exact opposite, what comes to mind are phrases such as couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, a decent sh** in a brothel etc, etc.   I mean we just got shot of this stupid idea for a European super league and now this typical Yankee brashness just got promoted and wants to take over.

2 hours ago, munoz said:

Definitely some sence for me, especially where he's talking about lack of investment in the game. 

The thing about investment, in the eyes of those who can afford it, is they are looking for a return.  After a few seasons the Yanks will realise there isn't any and will walk away from Dundee with their fingers burned.  This is simply an attempt to cut loose the lower leagues and take their money.