New strip

Thats the current rules and I don’t think it stops anyone u16 from joining SMiSA but they cannot vote or be an officer..
However IIRC at the last SMiSA AGM they discussed looking at options to introduce a third tier for low waged at £5 per month with the possible introduction of a junior members scheme. I could be wrong. I’m not going to listen back to the AGM broadcast though. [emoji23]

Yeah, so as the vote wasn't at a general meeting then I think they could have voted regarding strips. [emoji106]

38 minutes ago, ICC said:

There is no need for anybody to produce an alternative to a St Mirren strip.

A St Mirren Top will be the same every season , maybe with minor tweaks to collars, cuffs, etc and obviously sponsor change.

The 2012/13 Kit is the perfect template.

Aye, then the sales would drop like a stone and a revenue stream would all but disappear.

Genius. 🤪

Edited by faraway saint

I would start selling from Easter holidays.
Sales, so far after all the voting till June the 6th.
Nil
Change strip can be any style or colour as it's not THE St Mirren strip.
Our Away strip is identical to our so called Home strip and so it should be.

As someone who constantly bangs on above value for Money you want Saints to bring out a new kit a full 2 months before the end of the season it was made for.

Never get value for money with the horrific and outrageous pricing for the cheaply made items.
However the children will get to wear them during the reasonable climate from April to September.
Once the global warming kicks in then all year round.
Everyone is a fecking winner.
Maybe it's just me but if i thought something was horrific and outrageously priced i wouldn't be buying it.

Nothing that i have seen but according to oor Tony's update out July 1st and will be shown on our media outlets so keep an eye.
https://www.stmirren.com/club-news/4009-chief-executive-update

COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP

We were delighted to welcome back to the Club, Provan Sports, a name that is well known to the St Mirren family, who will provide the club shop from the 1st July.  This excellent opportunity will bring immediate financial growth which will be reinvested across all areas of the club.  Our new kit will be available to purchase from the 1st July and keep your eyes on our social media channels for exciting news on our kit reveal. 

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

https://www.stmirren.com/club-news/4009-chief-executive-update

COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP

We were delighted to welcome back to the Club, Provan Sports, a name that is well known to the St Mirren family, who will provide the club shop from the 1st July.  This excellent opportunity will bring immediate financial growth which will be reinvested across all areas of the club.  Our new kit will be available to purchase from the 1st July and keep your eyes on our social media channels for exciting news on our kit reveal. 

Yip same as I said  😀🙂

4 minutes ago, alanb said:

St Mirren secure significant new shirt sponsorship

A new Strip and a new Shirt Sponsor

First hand, looks like at very short notice, wonder the effect on production and subsequent launch

or do we get a sticky label over the skyview logo

depends on imminently in a SMFC world I suppose

One of my mates was a Celtic fan when they were being sponsored by CR Smith , he told me that when he had went in to buy the new shirt that season they handed him the CR Smith thing to iron on himself…….true story.