New strip

Next season they'll just ask me to chose it as the majority just copied my choice. [emoji16]

https://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51115-strip-choice-202122/&do=findComment&comment=1751801

Your chance to choose next season’s kit….
As you know, season 2021/22 will be the first in which St Mirren will be owned by its fans…and we are pleased to announce the team will be taking to the field in strips chosen by the fans too.
To help mark the transition to fan ownership, the club board have asked SMISA members to choose next season’s home and away strips from a series of options created by their kit partners Joma. We were delighted to accept that offer and thank our two club directors David Riley and John Needham for helping make it happen.
Joma have presented four options for each of the home and away strips – and you can run the rule over them 

Screenshot_20201129-200224_Chrome.thumb.jpeg.5bc5698e3aab2a6975b8aaaf4411edfb.jpeg

Screenshot_20201129-200150_Chrome.thumb.jpeg.dbc9c6ef4e4846c4f2197e27bdede722.jpeg

Think my choices will be 4 and 2

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Away top is painfully boring. That's why I voted for option 1 to at least give it a bit of character.

As I've said before, and am doing so again, our away kit should be an homage to our 1st ever kit, red and blue hoops with blue shorts.

I know it was tried for the 135th anniversary 3td strip but the shades of red and blue were far too bright and it looked shite.. Dark red/crimson and a darker blue would look great.

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

As I've said before, and am doing so again, our away kit should be an homage to our 1st ever kit, red and blue hoops with blue shorts.

I know it was tried for the 135th anniversary 3td strip but the shades of red and blue were far too bright and it looked shite.. Dark red/crimson and a darker blue would look great.

Yup, similar to Newcastle Circa 1996. 

image.png.9c948847ad28f6d2159af4f592307a96.png

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Or the lad last week on twitter who made away shirt mockups (before Skyview bailed) but these as an away and 3rd top would have taken some beating.

image.png.a97580bc63573582916a5b7995392101.png

So it would.

As would another 10 or 20 suggestions,

34 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

SPS has traded his scooter for a real bike now. Give him a few more years and he may get rid of the L-plates. emoji848.png

I thought I seen him but then thought……..naw,it cannie be 🏍