New strip

My Mrs has tried for a few days to go to Saints online shop currently STILL saying - Online shop closed FFS School holidays start next week and boys hoping for the new kit

We can’t buy online, can’t visit shop , people struggling to register for season tickets…. Club must be flush with cash as they’re not taking fan’s money currently

4 hours ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Has anyone heard anything about when the strips, or anything at all , are likely to be available to buy? Even if the shop is not able to open yet , there's no reason why online sales can't be taking place. The club and Provan sports must be losing serious money

43 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

My Mrs has tried for a few days to go to Saints online shop currently STILL saying - Online shop closed FFS School holidays start next week and boys hoping for the new kit

We can’t buy online, can’t visit shop , people struggling to register for season tickets…. Club must be flush with cash as they’re not taking fan’s money currently

The annual shambles, but it's ok, the Kibble are on board, they have the expertise to help us in these areas. :thumbsdown

Maybe these experts are on holiday? 

It's because of the change of the main shirt sponsor. The first-team strips aren't ready , that's why we were in red the other night. 

It would be really useful to relay that information via club online shop - message says shop closed

It should however be accepting orders as we know what strips we have and we should effectively be able to pre-order

It’s such a hassle doing anything at all online with St Mirren try to give them our money in particular, but it still doesn’t excuse no response to 3 emails

I’m quite patient as it happens but dealing with Saints isn’t an enjoyable experience, ever.

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

What's stopping pre-orders? , and selling other merchandise other than incompetence?

Pre orders maybe down to Joma and other merchandise is now down to Alan Provan probably getting a shop refitted to his satisfaction along with a website to match 

Remember Joma sold shirts independently at a small counter in the old shop set up and no doubt have a shitload of shirts to rebrand with a new logo 

14 hours ago, alanb said:

Pre orders maybe down to Joma and other merchandise is now down to Alan Provan probably getting a shop refitted to his satisfaction along with a website to match 

Remember Joma sold shirts independently at a small counter in the old shop set up and no doubt have a shitload of shirts to rebrand with a new logo 

Totally made up and pure speculation. You have no idea whats happening.

I have not followed the strip scandal at all.

What over priced t-shirt will I no be buying this year?

I saw some fandan getting a bit upset on the old facebooks due to the fact that we wore a red strip at home to Dunfermline.  Some people really are twats.

On 7/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, linwood buddie said:

The away/home strip is not as bad as I first thought , might have been better with black shorts right enough.

Thought this might interest a few who are unsure of the new strip.  I just watched a video of Sam from 'footy adventurers on you-tube where by he (Sam) created his own league table of the Premier divisions worst strip from worst to best , Livingstone's black strip was (in Sams opinion) the worst, gues which Paisley team had the best strip. watch it here.   

As much as am St Mirren through and through and followed the for over 4 decades and counting we are a shambles no strips (no buying the we had to change sponsor at last minute bollocks they must have known what was going on to announce new sponsor just as quick. We are almost at end of July and school holidays for kids and yet cant buy it. Season tickets why bring in a company that cant just add a list of season ticket holders against existing seats, surely the club had back ups of its Tkt holders infact due to GDPR im sure they have to keep records independently of 3rd parties. We now have the shambles of very very limited seats available for the home games with what seems a yes sir no sir 3 bags full attitude with no word on who just accepted the limit of 1039 or once known did we apply to Scottish government for additional fans like you are allowed-to do under   The guidelines like other clubs have 

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:
3 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Aye we have strips , you just can’t buy them

A wee bit like season tickets

Just called it quits buying a Blackpool Kit for my kids Birthday start of August instead of St Mirren one.

I’m pure raging for you Ronnie. I’m no even sure how your child is going to cope with this. We could be talking permanent damage. You ok? Do you think you’ll be able to deal with the hardship???

Honest tae f**king f**k!!

Part of the beauty of buying new strips on release is:

a) summer holidays 

b) excitement for the new season 

We’ve got already missed the boat with (a). If the club don’t get off to a good start to the season then it’s fair to say that (b) also takes a big hit, as the pre-season optimism has since worn off. 

3 hours ago, Maboza said:

Part of the beauty of buying new strips on release is:

a) summer holidays 

b) excitement for the new season 

We’ve got already missed the boat with (a). If the club don’t get off to a good start to the season then it’s fair to say that (b) also takes a big hit, as the pre-season optimism has since worn off. 

On the park jim has done a good job but off it it’s been an absolute shambles. They’ve only had 16 months to prepare for this !! Two bob outfit