New strip

9 hours ago, norrie82 said:

On the park jim has done a good job but off it it’s been an absolute shambles. They’ve only had 16 months to prepare for this !! Two bob outfit 

St Mirren strips haven’t been that price since the Sixties!  :o

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:
3 minutes ago, elvis said:
Is the club shop actually in open for the purchase of merchandise.

You having a laugh more chance of Goodwin playing attacking football than that being open anytime soon.

When Goodwin was humping you did he forget the lube?

He must have done something terrible for your never ending criticism? 

Gie it a rest, at least till we lose a game or two. 

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:
2 minutes ago, elvis said:
Is the club shop actually in open for the purchase of merchandise.

You having a laugh more chance of Goodwin playing attacking football than that being open anytime soon.

I am never one to tell anyone what to do with their lives, let alone a complete stranger, but I feel very strongly that it’s my civil and humanitarian duty to order you to find another hobby. 
There are probably a multitude of things out there you could do that would be so much better for your personal well-being. 

On 7/24/2021 at 1:19 AM, norrie82 said:

On the park jim has done a good job but off it it’s been an absolute shambles. They’ve only had 16 months to prepare for this !! Two bob outfit 

Tin-pot as feck are Saints, love wee Tony but he couldn't run a raffle!

On 7/16/2021 at 3:25 PM, alanb said:

Pre orders maybe down to Joma and other merchandise is now down to Alan Provan probably getting a shop refitted to his satisfaction along with a website to match 

Remember Joma sold shirts independently at a small counter in the old shop set up and no doubt have a shitload of shirts to rebrand with a new logo 

On 7/17/2021 at 5:45 AM, God of war said:

Totally made up and pure speculation. You have no idea whats happening.

On 7/17/2021 at 11:18 AM, Cookie Monster said:

emoji1787.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.png

Pure speculation nuff said

The Deity is still on ignore 

FFS give the guy a chance to get the shop open,do yous expect him to do it overnight?
Moan,moan,fkn moan

So as long as it’s only an issue for some fans not all that’s ok ?

You should realise that people have different opinions and reasons as to why merchandise should be at least readily to pre-order and browse when it’s not physically available.

Now, about the raging success of season tickets launch..,,,, oh aye

1 hour ago, Scott-Leeds said:

You should realise that people have different opinions and reasons as to why merchandise should be at least readily to pre-order and browse when it’s not physically available.

What have season tickets got to do with Provans?

3 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

That may well be a two way street Buddie

7 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

When I rise to the top of the SMISA pile and become the highheidyin of our beloved club, I’m going to come on here and tell the half dozen or so moaning faced big weans to ram their season ticket money and their “support” up their whinging arses.

While you're exaggerating, I hope, the disappointing issues that seem to be an annual problem for the club certainly are worth mentioning as @Scott-Leeds says above, it's important to many.

The only thing I can add is it's maybe not worth mentioning a hunner times..............

GIE IT A REST. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

While you're exaggerating, I hope, the disappointing issues that seem to be an annual problem for the club certainly are worth mentioning as @Scott-Leeds says above, it's important to many.

The only thing I can add is it's maybe not worth mentioning a hunner times..............

GIE IT A REST. 

Aye, unless he stops banging on about it, in the (sort of) words of Thom Yorke, when I am king Scott-Leeds will be first against the wall. 😁.

You’ve been warned S-L😘