New strip

1 minute ago, Maboza said:

I generally think the Joma quality is okay to be honest. I know there was some problems with badges previously but generally been ok. This year is a bit of a shambles not of Joma’s making it would seem. 

Comparison to adidas btw ... they are £65 for an official adidas kit vs £45 for a Saints top. Not sure if the DIY adidas kits like Hamilton get would be closer to the £45 mark, and whether those versions would have the desired quality and be profitable. No idea. 

Probably depends on who the club is and  their marketing strength 

Castore brand Newcastle Utd hoodies for £165 a prime example 

Idiotic prices 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

The problem with you, well one of them, is you are unable to form any balanced opinion.

You swallow whatever the club spits out, irrespective of what it means to supporters who have poured their hard earned cash into the club for decades, writing them off as irrelevant moaners.

You justify your lack of ability to see things for what hey are, and certainly from other peoples perspective, by smugly taking the "higher ground" of being positive.

TBH your opinion counts for the square root of feck all. 

- I can certainly understand the frustration this summer, as I can with other points in the past. 

- That doesn’t mean I buy into the club being on fire which you’d think from reading some peoples comments on here over the years. 

- No time have I ever been smug or taken higher ground by being positive. The very fact that comes to the minds of some because a fan is positive, shows the problem is completely and utterly their own. 

- I can certainly understand the frustration this summer, as I can with other points in the past. 
- That doesn’t mean I buy into the club being on fire which you’d think from reading some peoples comments on here over the years. 

- No time have I ever been smug or taken higher ground by being positive. The very fact that comes to the minds of some because a fan is positive, shows the problem is completely and utterly their own. 
Like when you just ask questions?

Never loaded! [emoji850]Screenshot_20210814-133235.jpg

1 hour ago, Maboza said:

I generally think the Joma quality is okay to be honest. I know there was some problems with badges previously but generally been ok. This year is a bit of a shambles not of Joma’s making it would seem. 

Comparison to adidas btw ... they are £65 for an official adidas kit vs £45 for a Saints top. Not sure if the DIY adidas kits like Hamilton get would be closer to the £45 mark, and whether those versions would have the desired quality and be profitable. No idea. 

Full adidas kit for a child is 45. Top shorts and socks. Granted the adults are 65 but the quality of material and style Make it worth every penny in my book. Joma is ok but it is not great 

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

This tactic of exaggerating, "the club being on fire", to diminish the real, and disappointing, issues, is well used and frankly another sign you don't take the recent problems seriously.

As for your last sentences, confirms your attitude that you are right and everyone else who disagrees has a problem.

This is my 3rd, and last, response to you on this issue, I'm not getting drawn into a never ending waste of time with you, you are, simply, not worth it. :byebye

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

This tactic of exaggerating, "the club being on fire", to diminish the real, and disappointing, issues, is well used and frankly another sign you don't take the recent problems seriously.

As for your last sentences, confirms your attitude that you are right and everyone else who disagrees has a problem.

This is my 3rd, and last, response to you on this issue, I'm not getting drawn into a never ending waste of time with you, you are, simply, not worth it. :byebye

The guys a clown, your better off ignoring him. Its ok a bit of debate but he's boring as f**k!

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Saying I can see why they've been frustrating is plenty, I do not need to nor will I adhere to the sheer negativity from some on here for whom St Mirren can do no right. 

Nope, it's matter of opinion, this isn't about the topics for me, it's about how some people consistently react to practically anything that happens at the club. I again understand peoples frustration and they have every right to be given what's happened. We can note this one down to you yet again not understanding the point. 

This post highlights it's in fact you that needs to be right and doesn't like people disagreeing with you. Again I fully accept people's opinions on the running of the club, I'm referencing the negativity on here. We could both have saved a lot of time if we just started with this, it's well documented. 

Received this reply from Provan sports this morning. Pity I'd already been to the Post Office!!!!

"Please accept our apologies. We will send these back to the printer for investigation. I have also attached a returns label.

If you print out and attach to the package. You can drop off at any post office and you won’t be charged.

In addition, I will send you a discount code for your next purchase by way of apology and for your time wasted."

26 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Received this reply from Provan sports this morning. Pity I'd already been to the Post Office!!!!

"Please accept our apologies. We will send these back to the printer for investigation. I have also attached a returns label.

If you print out and attach to the package. You can drop off at any post office and you won’t be charged.

In addition, I will send you a discount code for your next purchase by way of apology and for your time wasted."

See that’s how a business engages properly with their customers. 

Engagement, acceptance of the issue (even though its not their issue that is being questioned) and a token gesture for the inconvenience. That statement makes you want to go back.

Not a statement that paraphrases stop moaning, it’s no our fault, a big boy did it and ran away, give us your money and please accept our mediocrity.

Who did you contact? I emailed the address from the order email = [email protected] and I have received nothing. I'd like to get a replacement maybe in the size down as this one is huge next to my son.

2 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Who did you contact? I emailed the address from the order email = [email protected] and I have received nothing. I'd like to get a replacement maybe in the size down as this one is huge next to my son.

That's the email I used, yesterday

I think a question that remains to be answered is, will it only be the batch that the club currently have onsale that will have the overprint, with future bulk orders to the manufacturers, produced minus sky view? I really don't know how this sort of things works.

It's the best looking strip we have had in years as well which adds to the disappointment, as I am reluctant to buy until the above is clarified.

I think a question that remains to be answered is, will it only be the batch that the club currently have onsale that will have the overprint, with future bulk orders to the manufacturers, produced minus sky view? I really don't know how this sort of things works.
It's the best looking strip we have had in years as well which adds to the disappointment, as I am reluctant to buy until the above is clarified.

If there was only someone you could ask.

SLO, CEO, CM, ETC

Just now, saint in exile said:

This sums up Bazil's attitude. The club can do no wrong. You're all just moaning gits.

I’ve pointed out why this is wrong several times. I completely understand why people are frustrated at different aspects of the club. It’s the overwhelming negativity that goes along with it I’m commenting on. 

I’ve pointed out why this is wrong several times. I completely understand why people are frustrated at different aspects of the club. It’s the overwhelming negativity that goes along with it I’m commenting on. 
Whereas your overwhelming negativity about people choosing to express an opinion which differs from you is different?

Just like when you simply ask questions whilst by default being abusive!

Not negative at all!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Whereas your overwhelming negativity about people choosing to express an opinion which differs from you is different?

Just like when you simply ask questions whilst by default being abusive!

Not negative at all!

People can express any opinion they like, I can also express an opinion on how negative they are being & if it’s a common theme in their posts. 

I am not & never have been abusive on here. You’ve said this before & always failed to point out an example. 

I got a call today. Seems the marks on the sponsor logo come from the packing. They can sort it out in store or will replace.

They said the hold up with the the shirt printing with names and numbers is it was a last minute change to red on the home top and they have had to order these in. Will be in the store in a couple weeks. Hopefully for the fakes game. Said if it's busy they will let you pick up tops after the game all newly printed.

They said the issue was they could have gone and ordered a new batch with the new sponsor built into the top. This would have cost the club more money and they would then look to try get this back from Skyview, which we know wouldn't happen... Or they went with the current stuck on option to prevent further delay to fans.

Just now, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

I got a call today. Seems the marks on the sponsor logo come from the packing. They can sort it out in store or will replace.

They said the hold up with the the shirt printing with names and numbers is it was a last minute change to red on the home top and they have had to order these in. Will be in the store in a couple weeks. Hopefully for the fakes game. Said if it's busy they will let you pick up tops after the game all newly printed.

They said the issue was they could have gone and ordered a new batch with the new sponsor built into the top. This would have cost the club more money and they would then look to try get this back from Skyview, which we know wouldn't happen... Or they went with the current stuck on option to prevent further delay to fans.

So fans are expected to pay for inferior goods to prevent the club "losing money"? :lol: