New strip

I think it would be very unlucky to lose a sponsor after strips have been made 2 seasons in a row

I agree obviously, just annoyed that it’s the first season in years that my boys don’t have Saints kits

Spent over £500 now in Leeds United shop between new season kits/ birthday presents etc , all would previously been spent at St Mirren

But no replies to emails, phone calls, etc etc … well, hopefully no such issues next time

• 1 month later...

So how about something like this for next season?
977173664_SuggestedSaintstop1.jpg.92792e8a3b23fc18326c9c0c408e1cce.jpg

I take it you never voted for next seasons strip in November. [emoji14]

If anyBuddie has an interest in what the team should wear next season, have a look here.

https://www.smisa.net/component/sppagebuilder/?view=page&id=101
SMIsA members can choose to vote froma rather limited selection.
Got to be 2, I’d have thought.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know the 22/23 has only just started, but you have to hope the club had thinking onto next season's home and away tops. With the amazing away strip design this season meaning the club has achieved record sales with almost FIVE times the sale of last season’s away kit. You would think this has drummed up a fair amount of cash for the club that they would really think about how to keep this demand going into the following seasons.
I for one would love a simple home top with the strip like the 2013 cup winning top. Stripes were the right width in my eyes.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

At the game against Ross County I was (pleased) and amazed to see how many away strips were being worn by the crowd throughout the ground. If you produce something that is well thought through and quality (of design), it proves that the fans will go for it.

Personally I think it's a great strip in its own right.

5 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

I know the 22/23 has only just started, but you have to hope the club had thinking onto next season's home and away tops. With the amazing away strip design this season meaning the club has achieved record sales with almost FIVE times the sale of last season’s away kit. You would think this has drummed up a fair amount of cash for the club that they would really think about how to keep this demand going into the following seasons.
I for one would love a simple home top with the strip like the 2013 cup winning top. Stripes were the right width in my eyes.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

All white with the Paisley pattern just discernible. Sorted.

Not lazy marketing at all!

Has the upturn in away kit sales been at the expense of home kit sales though i.e. people still only buying one kit, but just choosing the away one.

We just ordered 4 home tops ( boys have theres printed/numbers etc )

I was going to get away but not in stock ,I’ve always preferred our identity black/white striped

New away top looks excellent but not sure about collar ?

Adidas delayed Leeds Kits boys are getting them but honestly not as nice as Saints 2 shirts [emoji4]

38 minutes ago, Sonny said:

How many sizes up should anyone order? If normally an L will an XL be Ok or better with an XXL?

Normally one size up for Joma.

My daughter is a medium. I had to get her the large.

Perfect 

She has tops of various manufacturers , including the team she plays for. All are medium except her two St Mirren ones , which are large size.

Edited by shull

36 minutes ago, shull said:

Normally one size up for Joma.

My daughter is a medium. I had to get her the large.

Perfect 

She has tops of various manufacturers , including the team she plays for. All are medium except her two St Mirren ones , which are large size.

Thanks.