New strip

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

How many sizes up should anyone order? If normally an L will an XL be Ok or better with an XXL?

I'd stick with the large tight fitting always looks better,  I'm normally a medium so that's what I've ordered

The wife asked for a small in the away top I suggested a medium at least tried to convince her they were small made, she was having none of it. 

This was her trying it on 

Fat GIF

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FROM ST MIRREN DIRECT ON FACEBOOK

Away Kit: Update.

Thank you all for your patience. We finally have confirmation of delivery from Joma. We will receive the delivery of all pre-ordered away jerseys in the first week in December. It is a lot later than expected but at least we now know for sure they will be here in time for Christmas. As we only received this information today, we have not had time to email each customer individually. We will contact everyome directly on Monday.

All online orders for delivery will be shipped as soon as possible after they arrive with us but it is a huge amount of work for the guys in store and they will ship orders as quickly as possible. You will receive a confirmation when your order has shipped.

All collect in store orders will be prepared as quickly as possible and you will receive a confirmation when your order is ready. Please do not come to collect until you receve the collection notification.

As I said, thank you for your patience. It has been a frustrating process but it is nearly at and end.

Kind regards
St.Mirren Direct

5 hours ago, shull said:

FROM ST MIRREN DIRECT ON FACEBOOK

Away Kit: Update.

Thank you all for your patience. We finally have confirmation of delivery from Joma. We will receive the delivery of all pre-ordered away jerseys in the first week in December. It is a lot later than expected but at least we now know for sure they will be here in time for Christmas. As we only received this information today, we have not had time to email each customer individually. We will contact everyome directly on Monday.

All online orders for delivery will be shipped as soon as possible after they arrive with us but it is a huge amount of work for the guys in store and they will ship orders as quickly as possible. You will receive a confirmation when your order has shipped.

All collect in store orders will be prepared as quickly as possible and you will receive a confirmation when your order is ready. Please do not come to collect until you receve the collection notification.

As I said, thank you for your patience. It has been a frustrating process but it is nearly at and end.

Kind regards
St.Mirren Direct

Thank you very much for posting this Shull as I'm one of the many people waiting on an Away Shirt. 🙏 :thumbs2

I love our black and white striped kit , done correctly, just like the 2012/13 one.

However, for one season I would adore a kit similar to the Germany World Cup effort. It is stunning. An absolute belter and could be a great seller.

Our Ajax style kit from 1972 was one of my all time favourites. I had one and loved it.

3 hours ago, shull said:

I love our black and white striped kit , done correctly, just like the 2012/13 one.

However, for one season I would adore a kit similar to the Germany World Cup effort. It is stunning. An absolute belter and could be a great seller.

Our Ajax style kit from 1972 was one of my all time favourites. I had one and loved it.

Germany's home shirt for this years World Cup is a cracker!  It's a pity it's plain white at the back and not the stripe down the middle like the front.  Being able to read players names and numbers seem to be more important than the design on the back of shirts these days unfortunately.  I'd definitely buy a St. Mirren version of that though.

9 minutes ago, Slarti said:

So that's 2 sales. One for shull and one for shull.

I admit that I've not read the whole of this thread from the very beginning so I have no idea if Shull has ordered this season's Saints Away Shirt or not.  I'm not sure why he would need two of the same shirt, surely it's not that good?

I ordered it when the second lot of pre-orders were made live on the website though.

Edited by Percy Veer
I missed out "read".

11 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

I admit that I've not read the whole of this thread from the very beginning so I have no idea if Shull has ordered this season's Saints Away Shirt or not.  I'm not sure why he would need two of the same shirt, surely it's not that good?

I ordered it when the second lot of pre-orders were made live on the website though.

I purchased this Season's striped top and the black change top.

Not for me though.

They were demanded by my daughter.

10 hours ago, shull said:

I purchased this Season's striped top and the black change top.

Not for me though.

They were demanded by my daughter.

It's great to see you encouraging your daughter to support St. Mirren.  A new strip every season is way too much though.  I wish we'd use a strip for two or three seasons.