New strip

1 hour ago, Percy Veer said:

It's great to see you encouraging your daughter to support St. Mirren.  A new strip every season is way too much though.  I wish we'd use a strip for two or three seasons.

Her first game was v Ayr United in the League Cup 2012 when she was four. She was thrilled to be at the Final and Open Top Bus Parade the following March.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has there been any chat at all about designs for the home or away strip for next season? I know it was early on last season people had the option to select the home that they liked the most. My son was asking me, so I thought to put it up here.
Also with the away sales this season surely something the same but red or white or yellow variant would also sell well?

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Has there been any chat at all about designs for the home or away strip for next season? I know it was early on last season people had the option to select the home that they liked the most. My son was asking me, so I thought to put it up here.
Also with the away sales this season surely something the same but red or white or yellow variant would also sell well?

Wondered when and who would be first to ask/mention this. [emoji16]

I was presuming that as we have a current contract with Joma, we can't disclose IF/who is the new supplier. Therefore we were not able to put up options or choose from a selection.

As for yellow, you're just asking for trouble from some. [emoji1787]

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Wondered when and who would be first to ask/mention this. emoji16.png

I was presuming that as we have a current contract with Joma, we can't disclose IF/who is the new supplier. Therefore we were not able to put up options or choose from a selection.

As for yellow, you're just asking for trouble from some. emoji1787.png

I wonder how well a green and white hooped home top and a royal blue away top would sell? :whistle

Wondered when and who would be first to ask/mention this. [emoji16]

As for yellow, you're just asking for trouble from some. [emoji1787]
I didn't realise this was up. I guess there could be a move away then that would prevent any chat.
I wonder how well a green and white hooped home top and a royal blue away top would sell? :whistle
[emoji1787]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...