New strip

Should the topic of next seasons strips not have started by now ,you know , to be out by the summer holidays ?

They’ll be in short supply, delayed and available August/September

Imagine knowing A YEAR in advance when kid’s holidays are and STILL not getting them in stock without whatever the excuse is at the time

7 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

They’ll be in short supply, delayed and available August/September

Imagine knowing A YEAR in advance when kid’s holidays are and STILL not getting them in stock without whatever the excuse is at the time

Sounds like the Calmac ferries

• 1 month later...

St. Mirren FC will soon be receiving new match kits, with Pitch Teamwear in charge of the Retail operations. In keeping with Macron’s philosophy, the new technical garments will be unique and exclusive, and they will respect the club’s history and traditions along with those of Paisley, the sixth largest town in Scotland.

17 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I think it has a Black panel on the back so, no, not for me.

Hopefully that won’t happen ever again unless the governing bodies demand it for TV reasons. 

Issues have been raised by some concerned “shareholders” at the AGMs in the past. 

Has to be stripes back and front at all times for me. 

17 hours ago, FTOF said:

St. Mirren FC will soon be receiving new match kits, with Pitch Teamwear in charge of the Retail operations. In keeping with Macron’s philosophy, the new technical garments will be unique and exclusive, and they will respect the club’s history and traditions along with those of Paisley, the sixth largest town in Scotland.

What's this pish?

On 5/31/2023 at 9:03 PM, stlucifer said:

I think it has a Black panel on the back so, no, not for me.

Hopefully ours won't have a "panel" on the back, that would be disappointing.  It's funny though as the "experts" in the media have no problem recognising C*lt*c players when their names and numbers are surrounded by hoops. :thumbsdown

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea when the kit will be unveiled? I thought we had been promised it would be early this year?

From @FTOF's quote above, I'm guessing it may feature the Paisley Pattern:

'they will respect the club’s history and traditions along with those of Paisley, the sixth largest town in Scotland.'

3 hours ago, W6er said:

Any idea when the kit will be unveiled? I thought we had been promised it would be early this year?

From @FTOF's quote above, I'm guessing it may feature the Paisley Pattern:

'they will respect the club’s history and traditions along with those of Paisley, the sixth largest town in Scotland.'

Should be next few days. And that is early by our standards.

Don't think there is any Paisley pattern on either kit.

Should be next few days. And that is early by our standards.
Don't think there is any Paisley pattern on either kit.
Thank god. My 9yo is getting football obsessed. He asks every bloody day if there is any news on the new strips and Training gear.

At this rate I feel I might see if the club is willing to take him off my hands for nothing.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Thank god. My 9yo is getting football obsessed. He asks every bloody day if there is any news on the new strips and Training gear.

At this rate I feel I might see if the club is willing to take him off my hands for nothing.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Good news is that the strips and training gear are on site and have been for a while so they should be available for sale pretty soon after the reveal.