New strip

54 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
2 hours ago, FTOF said:
Not interested in buying a strip, but would be interested in looking at other merchandise.
However, link isn't working on Chrome or Edge.

I was using Chrome earlier and it was working fine.

Tried it on Chrome and Edge with both my laptop and phone, but neither worked.🤔

Surely it can't be that difficult to set up a website that's accessible to all.

image.png.982e18e962d9b808e460685ea8d1c19b.png

Edited by FTOF

15 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

Your last point is fair - we are near end of August now and up here the good weather is almost gone, if I bought my son a strip he’s not really going to be able to show it off.

Now if the strips were available say 6 weeks ago he would have got all the summer holidays out of it.

Appreciate (whilst I don’t know the detail) that Skyview ‘moved the goalposts’ - no pun intended, which has had a fairly big impact, are/were Skyview in breach of an existing contract or was the contract up for renewal and we got caught out (commercially)? Where I am going with this is - if it’s the former - could we go after Skyview legally for breach of contract and collateral damage (the strip sales)?

Probably not going to get him his strip now which is a shame because the home one is a cracker.

is that just cause yer a tight fisted jock?

is that just cause yer a tight fisted jock?

Hope you enjoyed your eldorado last night? Yes you are correct to an extent - value did come into my thinking, when I buy something I either want it to last or in this case to be shown off (as current) and because the strips are ‘late’ my boy can’t show it off.

2 paracetamol, glass of water and a couple of extra hours in bed - you should be fine then….

BA962F7E-C479-453A-923C-7A21130A2574.thumb.jpeg.b48bc815290feced8d9a02db86b44718.jpeg

be gentle with the kits. The sponsor sticker can come off and reveal the old one 

THIS ^^^

Is not acceptable under any circumstances

Nike wouldn’t stick their logo over Adidas for example then punt you kits

I would want a new kit , with one sponsor on before partings with cash

Leeds United got our boys kit money and season hasn’t started yet

14 hours ago, Slarti said:
19 hours ago, FTOF said:
Cleared cookies etc., and tried typing in address. All to no avail.
Strange.

Is your Chrome up to date?

Just checked. Apparently it is.

Also, just tried with Edge, and I now have a working website.:)

Question for those that bought the shirt instore.
Did the Digby Brown logo have grey marks on it making it look about 6months old rather than brand new?
Just received mine in the post and the standard is crap so it's going back. Just wondered if they've sent the inferior ones in the post hoping some don't get returned

Ordered 1 for my 7yo son. Got delivered today and this is it out the bag. Not been on him as he is at school.
I was going to keep to take in for his shirt to be printed. I feel I'll be going in to exchange for a better quality one since it was £35 and hopefully get a better quality one printed for him.
I get it they had to get around the whole skyview issue, but who the f**k signs off on shirt production before a sponsor contract is signed rather on a verbal agreement.

Edited to add - I have emailed the sales address from the order confirmation to see if I can bring it and exchange it at the next home game for him. IMG_20210817_141517.jpg.e8a99734cb9e076403e6a9aaa2bb4137.jpg

47 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Ordered 1 for my 7yo son. Got delivered today and this is it out the bag. Not been on him as he is at school.
I was going to keep to take in for his shirt to be printed. I feel I'll be going in to exchange for a better quality one since it was £35 and hopefully get a better quality one printed for him.
I get it they had to get around the whole skyview issue, but who the f**k signs off on shirt production before a sponsor contract is signed rather on a verbal agreement.

Edited to add - I have emailed the sales address from the order confirmation to see if I can bring it and exchange it at the next home game for him

If your “Thinking of Making a Claim…… Because it Matters” you could phone Digby Brown Solicitors. Heard they are quite good at getting you compensation.

54 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Edited to add - I have emailed the sales address from the order confirmation to see if I can bring it and exchange it at the next home game for him. IMG_20210817_141517.jpg.e8a99734cb9e076403e6a9aaa2bb4137.jpg

I ordered two of different sizes to make sure I got one that fit. Always planning on returning 1 and taking the hit on postage.  I will be returning both as they're both like this. I reckon those bought in store were decent quality since this issue only seems to be arising today as ones get delivered in the post. Probably hoped that people would just accept this shite effort

Edited by Gosport Buddie
Adding text

Scott-Leeds, that's a shame, though I understand your reasons. I'm waiting to get myself a shirt, but I won't hold my breath!

In fairness to the club we should acknowledge that:
- we've just changed owners
- there's a global pandemic
- the shirt sponsor pulled out at the last minute
- the club shop's just been taken over

I agree that part of it is down to mismanagement, but I think it'd be unfair to not acknowledge the above factors. 

Someone will have to now acknowledge the kits as I suggested weeks ago are shite quality with new sponsor ironed over old sponsor being returned already by multiple people!!!

Maybe the Club should just take the hit and offload the Tops for free and start preparing to sell next Season's Tops in time for the Spring.

Obviously, proper Contracts with compensation clauses written In, just in case.

Sad thing is, this is the best kit for a few years, and had it been the intended Skyview logo I'd have been more than happy. The quality of the ones I received is very good apart fae the Digby Brown logo obviously

Food in a restaurant can look great on the plate , but taste bad/undercooked, you’d definitely return it.

Strips are a mess