I think a question that remains to be answered is, will it only be the batch that the club currently have onsale that will have the overprint, with future bulk orders to the manufacturers, produced minus sky view? I really don't know how this sort of things works.

It's the best looking strip we have had in years as well which adds to the disappointment, as I am reluctant to buy until the above is clarified.

I think a question that remains to be answered is, will it only be the batch that the club currently have onsale that will have the overprint, with future bulk orders to the manufacturers, produced minus sky view? I really don't know how this sort of things works.
It's the best looking strip we have had in years as well which adds to the disappointment, as I am reluctant to buy until the above is clarified.

If there was only someone you could ask.

SLO, CEO, CM, ETC

Just now, saint in exile said:

This sums up Bazil's attitude. The club can do no wrong. You're all just moaning gits.

I’ve pointed out why this is wrong several times. I completely understand why people are frustrated at different aspects of the club. It’s the overwhelming negativity that goes along with it I’m commenting on. 

I’ve pointed out why this is wrong several times. I completely understand why people are frustrated at different aspects of the club. It’s the overwhelming negativity that goes along with it I’m commenting on. 
Whereas your overwhelming negativity about people choosing to express an opinion which differs from you is different?

Just like when you simply ask questions whilst by default being abusive!

Not negative at all!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Whereas your overwhelming negativity about people choosing to express an opinion which differs from you is different?

Just like when you simply ask questions whilst by default being abusive!

Not negative at all!

People can express any opinion they like, I can also express an opinion on how negative they are being & if it’s a common theme in their posts. 

I am not & never have been abusive on here. You’ve said this before & always failed to point out an example. 

I got a call today. Seems the marks on the sponsor logo come from the packing. They can sort it out in store or will replace.

They said the hold up with the the shirt printing with names and numbers is it was a last minute change to red on the home top and they have had to order these in. Will be in the store in a couple weeks. Hopefully for the fakes game. Said if it's busy they will let you pick up tops after the game all newly printed.

They said the issue was they could have gone and ordered a new batch with the new sponsor built into the top. This would have cost the club more money and they would then look to try get this back from Skyview, which we know wouldn't happen... Or they went with the current stuck on option to prevent further delay to fans.

Just now, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

I got a call today. Seems the marks on the sponsor logo come from the packing. They can sort it out in store or will replace.

They said the hold up with the the shirt printing with names and numbers is it was a last minute change to red on the home top and they have had to order these in. Will be in the store in a couple weeks. Hopefully for the fakes game. Said if it's busy they will let you pick up tops after the game all newly printed.

They said the issue was they could have gone and ordered a new batch with the new sponsor built into the top. This would have cost the club more money and they would then look to try get this back from Skyview, which we know wouldn't happen... Or they went with the current stuck on option to prevent further delay to fans.

So fans are expected to pay for inferior goods to prevent the club "losing money"? :lol:

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Why don’t the club try to get sponsorship from Duck Tape ? 

Will make it so much easier to cover the current sponsor when it goes tits up again .😂

Your quackers, Callum!

it’s Duct tape….   :)

11 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Well I gave mine a wipe with a damp cloth and "hey presto", the marks were still there !!!

I was in the Shop earlier today.
Looking absolutely great.
Plenty brilliant stock available.
Staff professional and friendly.
10/10

Serious question, in the shop are the strips that are on sale the ones with 2 sponsor logos on ? Or are they now using stock with new kit/logo only ?

3 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Serious question, in the shop are the strips that are on sale the ones with 2 sponsor logos on ? Or are they now using stock with new kit/logo only ?

Dunno Scott, I never asked. I was just picking something up.

Sorry.

8 minutes ago, magnus said:

On cool strips. Have you checked out the new Ajax 3rd strip. Tribute to Bob Marley 3 little birds.

Rise up this mornin’, smile with the rising sun.

Introducing our new 21/22 third jersey, inspired by our collective love for @BobMarley and his Three Little Birds. https://t.co/YiPUS7AR19

This my favourite strip in recent times. A good tribute to a great record label.

https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2019/october/news-coventry-city-third-kit-revealed/

On cool strips. Have you checked out the new Ajax 3rd strip. Tribute to Bob Marley 3 little birds.
Introducing our new 21/22 third jersey, inspired by our collective love for @BobMarley and his Three Little Birds. https://t.co/YiPUS7AR19
Love the song, the strip, not so much.

24 minutes ago, Slarti said:
53 minutes ago, magnus said:

Love the song, the strip, not so much.

Really? I think the strip looks cool right down to the 3 bird detail on the collar.