Nothing that i have seen but according to oor Tony's update out July 1st and will be shown on our media outlets so keep an eye.
https://www.stmirren.com/club-news/4009-chief-executive-update

COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP

We were delighted to welcome back to the Club, Provan Sports, a name that is well known to the St Mirren family, who will provide the club shop from the 1st July.  This excellent opportunity will bring immediate financial growth which will be reinvested across all areas of the club.  Our new kit will be available to purchase from the 1st July and keep your eyes on our social media channels for exciting news on our kit reveal. 

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

https://www.stmirren.com/club-news/4009-chief-executive-update

COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP

We were delighted to welcome back to the Club, Provan Sports, a name that is well known to the St Mirren family, who will provide the club shop from the 1st July.  This excellent opportunity will bring immediate financial growth which will be reinvested across all areas of the club.  Our new kit will be available to purchase from the 1st July and keep your eyes on our social media channels for exciting news on our kit reveal. 

Yip same as I said  😀🙂

4 minutes ago, alanb said:

St Mirren secure significant new shirt sponsorship

A new Strip and a new Shirt Sponsor

First hand, looks like at very short notice, wonder the effect on production and subsequent launch

or do we get a sticky label over the skyview logo

depends on imminently in a SMFC world I suppose

One of my mates was a Celtic fan when they were being sponsored by CR Smith , he told me that when he had went in to buy the new shirt that season they handed him the CR Smith thing to iron on himself…….true story.

1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

To me Kibble is the generic name for dry dog/cat food . Better not be the name on the front of the jersey or it's a no from me

33 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

What big organisations are Kibble involved with?

Whiskas and Winalot apparently.

Although the latter might not be wholly appropriate for our strips.:rolleyes: