7 minutes ago, Second Decay said:

Digby Brown Solicitors, never heard of them tbh, Digby Brown sounds like a character from a Children's Film Foundation movie

Always on radio advertising 

5 minutes ago, Second Decay said:

Digby Brown Solicitors, never heard of them tbh, Digby Brown sounds like a character from a Children's Film Foundation movie

I know someone who made an accident at work claim with them 2 years ago , the company admitted full responsibility , yet he hasn't heard any more from Digby Brown. He's tried to contact them but just gets fobbed off. 

Are they not the "accident at work" folk?

Edit: Shit, too late again.

18 minutes ago, Danish Buddie said:

We had occasion to use them in the past couple of years, and they were brilliant throughout the process that it took to get compensation.

They've got several offices throughout Scotland. 

1 hour ago, billyg said:

I know someone who made an accident at work claim with them 2 years ago , the company admitted full responsibility , yet he hasn't heard any more from Digby Brown. He's tried to contact them but just gets fobbed off. 

That's why they're sponsoring us. SMFC fob people off all the time.

So the questions are: 

- How much are Digby Brown paying? 
- How much were SkyView supposed to be paying? 
- Do the club have an estimate in terms of the value of our shirt sponsorship and how does that compare to similar size SPL clubs? 

Our club secretary Chris Stewart is a Partner with Digby Brown. Chris joined the club along with Richard Atkinson during the 10000Hours period. 
That explains the adverts on the scoreboard before the game and at HT.

2 hours ago, Maboza said:

So the questions are: 

- How much are Digby Brown paying? 
- How much were SkyView supposed to be paying? 
- Do the club have an estimate in terms of the value of our shirt sponsorship and how does that compare to similar size SPL clubs? 

You won’t get that information unless you are on the BoD or in the Commercial department.

4 hours ago, billyg said:

Complete opposite, with me, communication been excellent and things bubbling along nicely.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Complete opposite, with me, communication been excellent and things bubbling along nicely.

I spoke to him tonight , he has heard from them this week and expects a settlement soon. BTW it's over 3 years since he made the claim !