Jump to content

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Gosport Buddie said:

What's stopping pre-orders? , and selling other merchandise other than incompetence?

Pre orders maybe down to Joma and other merchandise is now down to Alan Provan probably getting a shop refitted to his satisfaction along with a website to match 

Remember Joma sold shirts independently at a small counter in the old shop set up and no doubt have a shitload of shirts to rebrand with a new logo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, alanb said:

Pre orders maybe down to Joma and other merchandise is now down to Alan Provan probably getting a shop refitted to his satisfaction along with a website to match 

Remember Joma sold shirts independently at a small counter in the old shop set up and no doubt have a shitload of shirts to rebrand with a new logo 

Totally made up and pure speculation. You have no idea whats happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have not followed the strip scandal at all.

 

What over priced t-shirt will I no be buying this year?

 

I saw some fandan getting a bit upset on the old facebooks due to the fact that we wore a red strip at home to Dunfermline.  Some people really are twats.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, linwood buddie said:

The away/home strip is not as bad as I first thought , might have been better with black shorts right enough.

Thought this might interest a few who are unsure of the new strip.  I just watched a video of Sam from 'footy adventurers on you-tube where by he (Sam) created his own league table of the Premier divisions worst strip from worst to best , Livingstone's black strip was (in Sams opinion) the worst, gues which Paisley team had the best strip. watch it here.   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As much as am St Mirren through and through and followed the for over 4 decades and counting we are a shambles no strips (no buying the we had to change sponsor at last minute bollocks they must have known what was going on to announce new sponsor just as quick. We are almost at end of July and school holidays for kids and yet cant buy it. Season tickets why bring in a company that cant just add a list of season ticket holders against existing seats, surely the club had back ups of its Tkt holders infact due to GDPR im sure they have to keep records independently of 3rd parties. We now have the shambles of very very limited seats available for the home games with what seems a yes sir no sir 3 bags full attitude with no word on who just accepted the limit of 1039 or once known did we apply to Scottish government for additional fans like you are allowed-to do under   The guidelines like other clubs have 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:
3 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Aye we have strips , you just can’t buy them

A wee bit like season tickets

Just called it quits buying a Blackpool Kit for my kids Birthday start of August instead of St Mirren one.

I’m pure raging for you Ronnie. I’m no even sure how your child is going to cope with this. We could be talking permanent damage. You ok? Do you think you’ll be able to deal with the hardship???

Honest tae f**king f**k!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Part of the beauty of buying new strips on release is:

a) summer holidays 

b) excitement for the new season 

 

We’ve got already missed the boat with (a). If the club don’t get off to a good start to the season then it’s fair to say that (b) also takes a big hit, as the pre-season optimism has since worn off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Maboza said:

Part of the beauty of buying new strips on release is:

a) summer holidays 

b) excitement for the new season 

 

We’ve got already missed the boat with (a). If the club don’t get off to a good start to the season then it’s fair to say that (b) also takes a big hit, as the pre-season optimism has since worn off. 

On the park jim has done a good job but off it it’s been an absolute shambles. They’ve only had 16 months to prepare for this !! Two bob outfit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, norrie82 said:

On the park jim has done a good job but off it it’s been an absolute shambles. They’ve only had 16 months to prepare for this !! Two bob outfit 

St Mirren strips haven’t been that price since the Sixties!  :o

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:
3 minutes ago, elvis said:
Is the club shop actually in open for the purchase of merchandise.

You having a laugh more chance of Goodwin playing attacking football than that being open anytime soon.

When Goodwin was humping you did he forget the lube?

He must have done something terrible for your never ending criticism? 

Gie it a rest, at least till we lose a game or two. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:
2 minutes ago, elvis said:
Is the club shop actually in open for the purchase of merchandise.

You having a laugh more chance of Goodwin playing attacking football than that being open anytime soon.

I am never one to tell anyone what to do with their lives, let alone a complete stranger, but I feel very strongly that it’s my civil and humanitarian duty to order you to find another hobby. 
There are probably a multitude of things out there you could do that would be so much better for your personal well-being. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...