Never Give In

Haven’t seen it yet, Will give it a watch tonight however.

Can’t believe how fresh in the mind having him at Saints is , yet it’s been so long.

I genuinely don’t mind being old (52) but I definitely miss growing up in Paisley in the 70s/80s and getting to every saints game home and away ( Rosebud or Knox St buses )

2 minutes ago, pod said:

If he hasn't, it's a shame, because his gripe was with the chairman, not with the players and supporters, who idolised him. 

I saw the trailer on prime and it appeared to jump from his playing days to managing Aberdeen! 

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Does he mention his time at Stmirren? 

Just something along the lines of "I had been part time at St Mirren for three and a half years by then" when talking about going to Aberdeen.

4 hours ago, Slarti said:

Aye, dollars, not pounds.

518a9bd76bb3f74f4c00001d.jpeg

Hmm. emoji848.png

So about £8.55m per year "lost" in transfers.

I wonder how much that investment each year returned in prize money both nationally and in Europe.

Then there would be the return from shirt sales etc globally as a result of the extra visibility which comes from being at the top of the English game for so long.

It must be over £1bn across his career I'd imagine. Some return on investment right there.