Season tickets

• 2 weeks later...

If the tickets are allocated by ballot , there can be absolutely no guarantee you will get your allocated ST seat.    You could find your W6 seat at the rear of stand becomes m3 down the front .

will the winners of the ballot for Game #1 be excluded from further ballots until all other get a chance to get their opportunity ?
If not, You could find lucky sods winning a seat every home game while some others who are not so lucky are stuck in front of telly until the capacity is raised.

Dunno how their going to do this but the 500 and a ballot is going to leave a lot of disappointed ST holders. 

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

If the tickets are allocated by ballot , there can be absolutely no guarantee you will get your allocated ST seat.    You could find your W6 seat at the rear of stand becomes m3 down the front .

will the winners of the ballot for Game #1 be excluded from further ballots until all other get a chance to get their opportunity ?
If not, You could find lucky sods winning a seat every home game while some others who are not so lucky are stuck in front of telly until the capacity is raised.

Dunno how their going to do this but the 500 and a ballot is going to leave a lot of disappointed ST holders. 

That was the first thought that came to my mind. There is no way someone should get more than one shot at it until every other ST holder gets a game. And the club need to make that abundantly clear before the season tickets go on sale. As TC would say, Tick tock.

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

It has got to be along the lines of once you've been successful in the ballot, you go to the back of the queue.

If there are 3000+ STHs again this season then, I have to say though, the prospect of paying £300 to potentially only gain entry to 3 or 4 matches is really unattractive.

3 or 4 more than last season.

5 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

It has got to be along the lines of once you've been successful in the ballot, you go to the back of the queue.

If there are 3000+ STHs again this season then, I have to say though, the prospect of paying £300 to potentially only gain entry to 3 or 4 matches is really unattractive.

Throw in games against the old firm just to make it even more divisive (how come I got Ross county game and he got Celtic game) The forum will melt 😂 

hopefully it will just be for the first 4-5 games and it will increase incrementally 👍🏻

Another own goal by St Mirren and kick in the teeth to the fans who dug deep last year to pay for single and multiple season tickets. These fans loyalty has not been reward or acknowledged by the club. The club ran a campaign to be in that number then proceeded to sell TV games cheaper than the season ticket.

After the club had the fans money they made no attempt to engage or reward these loyal fans. Even made them pay again for cup games.

Now to be teased to get a new season ticket with no new incentive other than your chance to be possibly put in a ballot for 1 of 500 does not inspire me to rush out and buy my ticket. 1 of 500 from a club that has a habit of having a rather incestuous approach to handing out the clubs wares.

Tip to SMFC treat your fans as customers and give them the respect that they are due especially when you have your hands out asking for money

52 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Another own goal by St Mirren and kick in the teeth to the fans who dug deep last year to pay for single and multiple season tickets. These fans loyalty has not been reward or acknowledged by the club. The club ran a campaign to be in that number then proceeded to sell TV games cheaper than the season ticket.

After the club had the fans money they made no attempt to engage or reward these loyal fans. Even made them pay again for cup games.

Now to be teased to get a new season ticket with no new incentive other than your chance to be possibly put in a ballot for 1 of 500 does not inspire me to rush out and buy my ticket. 1 of 500 from a club that has a habit of having a rather incestuous approach to handing out the clubs wares.

Tip to SMFC treat your fans as customers and give them the respect that they are due especially when you have your hands out asking for money

Maybe, I'm in the minority, but I couldn't give a shit about rewards.

I bought a season ticket to help support the club through difficult financial times.

The club has thanked us several times for the financial support we've provided throughout the year. More than enough for me. 

I had a good laugh at the dummy out of the pram highlighted statement.

Brilliant? I think not.

Edited by FTOF

1 hour ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Maybe I'm wrong but my spidey senses smell Stuart Dickson.

Can't put my finger on it...

Think they'll let those selected for games get free parking in club car parks, (if they are drivers of course, before someone makes the obvious comment}

Totally agree that once picked you then get binned until all else have attended, so obvious I'm sure they'll do it.