Season tickets

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

All depends on the level renfrewshire is in at the time.

Screenshot_20210616-225815_Chrome.jpeg

Glasgow is in Level 2 . Hampden got 12000.  
 The organisation, club or event can apply to their local authority ( as Glasgow do) to increase levels .

eta, they also have an ongoing 3000 at the fan zone for the duration of Euros.

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

35 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

I enjoyed watching games from the comfort of my recliner so I have no problem not getting lucky in a raffle and watching from home especially in the sh*tty weather.

Everyone is different Bud.  I for one hated last season, sitting in front of the gogglebox watching 2nd rate coverage didn’t do it for me.
  Football is more than a game, pre & post match and banter with my family buds at the game is just as important . no amount of live feeds n whatsapp chat can replace that ……. Even in Winter !,

if you win the ballot , I’ll happily take your place 😀

Glasgow is in Level 2 . Hampden got 12000.  
 The organisation, club or event can apply to their local authority ( as Glasgow do) to increase levels .

eta, they also have an ongoing 3000 at the fan zone for the duration of Euros.
The Hampden games and the euro zones have special dispensation from the Scottish Government. [emoji106]Screenshot_20210617-002007_Chrome~2.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The Hampden games and the euro zones have special dispensation from the Scottish Government. emoji106.pngScreenshot_20210617-002007_Chrome~2.jpeg

Fair enough but 500 in an 8000 stadium in f**king pish !,

be interesting to see how many at Ipox or Dorkheid 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

So if we enter level 0 before the season starts as it is hoped then it’ll be 2000 fans allowed. The club need to do everything possible to make sure they can get as many fans in as possible as soon as possible. It can’t be that we just pick 500 fans when we can actually have three times the amount. 500 in am 8000 seater does not seem like enough. Once everyone has been vaccinated then it must be close to letting all fans back . From what I read I think fans in England expect to return in big numbers this season 

51 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Everyone is different Bud.  I for one hated last season, sitting in front of the gogglebox watching 2nd rate coverage didn’t do it for me.
  Football is more than a game, pre & post match and banter with my family buds at the game is just as important . no amount of live feeds n whatsapp chat can replace that ……. Even in Winter !,

if you win the ballot , I’ll happily take your place 😀

No going to enter the ballot , just don’t fancy the atmosphere of 500 fans sitting there moaning about how many beans they got on their pie , we will hear every moan you know.

8 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

All depends on the level renfrewshire is in at the time.

Screenshot_20210616-225815_Chrome.jpeg

I think there is this " test event scenario as wee Nick didnt want to lose the games at Hampden as Uefa demanded games had to be quarter full or they would take the games elses where like Dublin Bilbao etc who originally had games 

1 hour ago, Danish Buddie said:

Yes i would go back in a heart be St Mirren are my club and as such seeing them live is a prerequisite if possible 

I think season ticket sales will be down quite a bit this year. A lot of people i know not re-newing or even going to return. I used to enjoy a Sat at games but to be honest haven't missed it at all. 

13 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

If the tickets are allocated by ballot , there can be absolutely no guarantee you will get your allocated ST seat.    You could find your W6 seat at the rear of stand becomes m3 down the front .

will the winners of the ballot for Game #1 be excluded from further ballots until all other get a chance to get their opportunity ?
If not, You could find lucky sods winning a seat every home game while some others who are not so lucky are stuck in front of telly until the capacity is raised.

Dunno how their going to do this but the 500 and a ballot is going to leave a lot of disappointed ST holders. 

Might be lucky to get 500 season tickets way things are going. Be as well putting ur hard earned cash down a drain. Imagine having the cheek to ask for over £300 again for a season ticket for games you cannot go to, a fool and his money and all that!

4 minutes ago, God of war said:

I think season ticket sales will be down quite a bit this year. A lot of people i know not re-newing or even going to return. I used to enjoy a Sat at games but to be honest haven't missed it at all. 

I think you said the same last season.

I think you'll say the same next season.

There's a pattern here. :lol:

This it from the elvis school of thinking. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I think you said the same last season.

I think you'll say the same next season.

There's a pattern here. :lol:

This it from the elvis school of thinking. 

People won't be fooled as easily this season, will u be buying a ticket from "faraway"?

1 minute ago, God of war said:

People won't be fooled as easily this season, will u be buying a ticket from "faraway"?

Never have so no idea why I would now.

I've already made it very clear the atmosphere at home games when things go against us, and the large amount of utter dimwits, makes it an experience I can live without.

With Dundee coming up it'll increase my away games. 

12 hours ago, FTOF said:

Maybe, I'm in the minority, but I couldn't give a shit about rewards.

I bought a season ticket to help support the club through difficult financial times.

The club has thanked us several times for the financial support we've provided throughout the year. More than enough for me. 

I had a good laugh at the dummy out of the pram highlighted statement.

Brilliant? I think not.

Time will tell when the 500 allowed are made up of various connections to the club. During the last season games there was a number of people in the stands, who were they and what connections did they have to get access.  Also in a pandemic was there a real need for them to be present.

Some fans went through the same financial difficulties last year as any other business yet they still gave their money in good faith to the club. Other clubs have shown loyalty to their fans. Motherwell for example give you the decision to either take a free season ticket or pay for next years. This is a great PR stunt that was presented as a positive story.

The dummy is just dangling  from the pram at the moment. My annoyance is the continual inability of the club to self promote and positively market it self. 

Remember the blatant breaking of the Covid rules and how much that cost the club.  Good to know that the advance season tickets helped the club pay the fine, the rearranged games and the cost of all of the additional Covid procedures that had to be put in place

Edited by Brilliant Disguise

Time will tell when the 500 allowed are made up of various connections to the club. During the last season games there was a number of people in the stands, who were they and what connections did they have to get access.  Also in a pandemic was there a real need for them to be present.
Some fans went through the same financial difficulties last year as any other business yet they still gave their money in good faith to the club. Other clubs have shown loyalty to their fans. Motherwell for example give you the decision to either take a free season ticket or pay for next years. This is a great PR stunt that was presented as a positive story.
The dummy is just dangling  from the pram at the moment. My annoyance is the continual inability of the club to self promote and positively market it self. 
Remember the blatant breaking of the Covid rules and how much that cost the club.  Good to know that the advance season tickets helped the club pay the fine, the rearranged games and the cost of all of the additional Covid procedures that had to be put in place.

Screenshot_20210617-095043_Chrome.jpeg

Answer, they can smell a dick.

I think there is this " test event scenario as wee Nick didnt want to lose the games at Hampden as Uefa demanded games had to be quarter full or they would take the games elses where like Dublin Bilbao etc who originally had games 
[emoji6]
The Hampden games and the euro zones have special dispensation from the Scottish Government. [emoji106]183154635_Screenshot_20210617-002007_Chrome2.thumb.jpeg.876d8d7be328274534ea92079640a393.jpeg

According to Paisley Depress 4000 fans could “potentially” be in the stadium

Have to agree with a poster above……..we should have followed M’wells example and offered free STs this season

2 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

Remember the blatant breaking of the Covid rules and how much that cost the club.  Good to know that the advance season tickets helped the club pay the fine, the rearranged games and the cost of all of the additional Covid procedures that had to be put in place

Suggestion of potential wrongdoing within the club.

Comparison with Motherwell.

Complaints about marketing.

If this isn't Dickson, I'll ditch hesgoal and buy a season ticket right now.

Edited by oaksoft