Season tickets

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Suggestion of potential wrongdoing within the club.

Comparison with Motherwell.

Complaints about marketing.

If this isn't Dickson, I'll ditch hesgoal and buy a season ticket right now.

Big fecking deal.

Why don't you, and another few, just read his post and reply as such.

PS The chances of you actually going to see St Mirren are more remote than you ditching hesgoal. 

Big fecking deal.
Why don't you, and another few, just read his post and reply as such.
PS The chances of you actually going to see St Mirren are more remote than you ditching hesgoal. 
They made a claim of the club not breaching SFA/SPFL guidelines but breaking the law. Will they grass the club to their imaginary lawyer or the Police to start an investigation? [emoji1787]

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Gie it a fecking rest.

Way beyond tedious. :thumbsdown

Past "misdemeanours" are always being bought up on here, you do it yourself, so why should this be any different?

On a slightly different topic, I saw this quote the other day and it seemed to fit a specific someone on this forum.  can you guess who? :whistle

Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.

Ayn Rand

Just now, faraway saint said:

That's ok then, FFS! :blink:

It is OK. 

He's fair game given the continuing and enduring harm he's unsuccessfully tried to do to the club down the years, always without base and always without evidence.

He should be a persona non grata as far as anything to do with St. Mirren is concerned.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It is OK. 

He's fair game given the continuing and enduring harm he's unsuccessfully tried to do to the club down the years, always without base and always without evidence.

He should be a persona non grata as far as anything to do with St. Mirren is concerned.

It's a fecking public football forum, not a closed shop.

I'm NOT defending any of his previous shite, but the willingness to regurgitate it by a few gets on my tits.

Especially when recent posts are worth a thought.

That's my view, thanks. 

PS It wasn't long ago things were allowed to get out of hand we temporarily lost two decent posters, no need for that to happen again. 

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, faraway saint said:

I'm NOT defending any of his previous shite, but the willingness to regurgitate it by a few gets on my tits.

That's my view, thanks. 

I'm not just talking about the forum, I'm talking anything to do with the club whatsoever.

His patronage? No thanks. His custom? Pass. His opinions and thoughts on the club? Go howl it at the moon.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's my view, thanks. 

PS It wasn't long ago things were allowed to get out of hand we temporarily lost two decent posters, no need for that to happen again. 

Elvis and shull? :whistle

12 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

No going to enter the ballot , just don’t fancy the atmosphere of 500 fans sitting there moaning about how many beans they got on their pie , we will hear every moan you know.

Ear, these will solve the problem.....See the source image

Despite the apparent mischief making in relation to the numbers in the stadium last season, there is a valid point here. Does the 500 include everyone in the stadium, or is it additional to the couple of hundred who were able to gain access before?
It is in addition. [emoji106]

6 hours ago, God of war said:

I think season ticket sales will be down quite a bit this year. A lot of people i know not re-newing or even going to return. I used to enjoy a Sat at games but to be honest haven't missed it at all. 

So you're one presumably. Name another, go on I dare you!

I'm not interested in physically attending the games yet and am happy not to be in any draw.

I am, however, happy to buy a season ticket if it includes TV access to all the home games.

That suits me.

This time last year, I genuinely didn't know if I'd have a job post pandemic.

There is still uncertainty but I feel in a better place to commit to supporting the team.

Only concern... We've been in the same area since the first season in the "new" stadium.

As I didn't renew last season, we are not "current" season ticket holders and therefore cannot purchase till the general sale, risking having to move to a different area as all seats around us are full.

Not sure there's any way around that but it would be nice if the club could support supporters to support them!

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'm not interested in physically attending the games yet and am happy not to be in any draw.

I am, however, happy to buy a season ticket if it includes TV access to all the home games.

That suits me.

There is still uncertainty but I feel in a better place to commit to supporting the team.

Only concern... We've been in the same area since the first season in the "new" stadium.

As I didn't renew last season, we are not "current" season ticket holders and therefore cannot purchase till the general sale, risking having to move to a different area as all seats around us are full.

Not sure there's any way around that but it would be nice if the club could support supported to support them!

There's an email link on the season ticket Q&A, ask the club directly.

I doubt if the seat is available to purchase, the club is in a position to not sell seats.

Early Bird prices used to be available to all and TF wants a record number of ST holders this season

There's an email link on the season ticket Q&A, ask the club directly.
I doubt if the seat is available to purchase, the club is in a position to not sell seats.
Early Bird prices used to be available to all and TF wants a record number of ST holders this season
Thanks Alan.

I have emailed the club.

Seat specific has never bothered me and I totally understand the need for flexibility now more than ever.

I'm thinking further ahead when I'd quite like to be in the same area around folks I've come to know well.

If still non seat specific, that wouldn't be a problem as I'd just get there early... but if seats allocated to or picked up by someone else, it would mean a shift of area.

As I said, looking at longer term, which in itself is encouraging.

32 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

That suits me.

Not sure there's any way around that but it would be nice if the club could support supporters to support them!

BinEK please don’t take this the wrong way and I may be wrong but I thought you were vociferously against anyone having a designated seat attached to their season ticket……I understand your predicament and have sympathy with it but a wee bit surprised. I hope you can get it sorted 👍

*I’ve just read your subsequent post and applaud your consistency* 🏁🏁

Edited by WeeBud

BinEK please don’t take this the wrong way and I may be wrong but I thought you were vociferously against anyone having a designated seat attached to their season ticket……I understand your predicament and have sympathy with it but a wee bit surprised. I hope you can get it sorted [emoji106]
Not taking it the wrong way at all... Good to have adult debates and discussions on here.

If in general, ST sales were non seat specific, I'd just turn up early and sit in the general area I've come to prefer, around people I've come to know well.

There might be the odd occasion I'd have to sit elsewhere... I'd accept that as a concession for a more flexible system that allows growth.

On a different week, I could bring a friend and be sat next to them, whereas now that is impossible.

Who knows... One week someone might keep me a seat as they enjoy my witty banter and repartee! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What I am doing is accepting the reality of the current situation and system and trying to work within it.

The system is what it is. This isn't the appropriate time for me to be stirring it up... I simply want to support the club and keep my options open moving forward.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not taking it the wrong way at all... Good to have adult debates and discussions on here.

If in general, ST sales were non seat specific, I'd just turn up early and sit in the general area I've come to prefer, around people I've come to know well.

There might be the odd occasion I'd have to sit elsewhere... I'd accept that as a concession for a more flexible system that allows growth.

On a different week, I could bring a friend and be sat next to them, whereas now that is impossible.

Who knows... One week someone might keep me a seat as they enjoy my witty banter and repartee! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

What I am doing is accepting the reality of the current situation and system and trying to work within it.

The system is what it is. This isn't the appropriate time for me to be stirring it up... I simply want to support the club and keep my options open moving forward.

Decent post until the highlighted bit, beyond the realms of reality IMO. 

14 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Fair enough but 500 in an 8000 stadium in f**king pish !,

be interesting to see how many at Ipox or Dorkheid 

I don't think it is fair enough. Are they saying that, because it's a "flagship" event, Covid will give it a break? Rules for one, rules for all. Double standards undermine the message.

9 hours ago, God of war said:

I think season ticket sales will be down quite a bit this year. A lot of people i know not re-newing or even going to return. I used to enjoy a Sat at games but to be honest haven't missed it at all. 

Fair play each to their own i havent missed travelling through lol but good to meet mates couple shandies go to the game then disect it after over a couple more shandies lol. I too know of people not renewing but as i say each to their own.