Season tickets

I brought the issue up at the AGM. 
I said it was unfair for season ticket holders to have to pay twice as much for half the matches. Let’s not get started on what the cost of PPV is versus season ticket.
I’m happy to be a season ticket holder, but it’s unfair that someone living abroad gets streamed home and away games for half the price of a ST.
The question was answered very poorly IMO by our chief executive. I’ve not seen what the price is of foreign SMTV this season and what matches are included, but it would not surprise me if it was the same as last year.
You can see the attraction for some existing ST holders to get a VPN and buy a foreign SMTV subscription to get all the games at a fraction of the cost.
Yup. Totally agree.
Naive to believe some people won't.
Self defeating pricing policy and customer relations own goal.

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Thanks Alan.

I have emailed the club.

Seat specific has never bothered me and I totally understand the need for flexibility now more than ever.

I'm thinking further ahead when I'd quite like to be in the same area around folks I've come to know well.

If still non seat specific, that wouldn't be a problem as I'd just get there early... but if seats allocated to or picked up by someone else, it would mean a shift of area.

As I said, looking at longer term, which in itself is encouraging.

Pretty sure existing season ticket holders will be able to renew their allocated seats. The club will then hold a ballot of some kind (depending on the numbers allowed) and you will be given an allocated seat for that game (could be anywhere). When restrictions are finally completely lifted ticket holders can sit in their season ticket seat.

cry baby GIF

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

What is unfair is that foreign buddies can get home and away games streamed live at half the price of an adult season ticket. 

They should be charged the same imho.

Boo hoo cry baby 👶...

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Yflab said:

They are a business. They employ office staff who have used the ticketing system for years. To be in this position asking people to enter information that they have had access to for years is a joke. I fancy a seat closer to the halfway line. I might as well have chosen another seat.

You sound like Dickson. :wink:

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

They are a business. They employ office staff who have used the ticketing system for years. To be in this position asking people to enter information that they have had access to for years is a joke. I fancy a seat closer to the halfway line. I might as well have chosen another seat.

I take your point. I know nothing about technology, but did wonder why I was asked to enter information that they already had. Anyway, I just did what I was asked to do. If I get the ST for my old seat renewed, then I will be quite happy. Let's give the club a chance to get things right with the new contractor before we get on their backs.

As for people forgetting their seat numbers and entering the wrong information, I think individuals have to take some responsibility. If people have had STs for a number of years, surely they will know where they were sitting.

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

I guess I do a bit. It’s just basic shit though. That’s what pisses me off. It ain’t hard what I suggested as alternative approaches. It looks to me that they ran down the contract with Interstadia without thinking ahead. Interstadia look like they are not willing to provide any more support, so it’s time to start afresh. 

So who's technology is it, the clubs or Interstadia.  That's my point.

Edited by pod

We have two adults and a child. I tried to add them the first page which didn't allow me to do so. I indicated 1 adult and then, on the subsequent page, I tried  to add them in. It allowed me to add the second adult but there was no facility to add a child.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

We have two adults and a child. I tried to add them the first page which didn't allow me to do so. I indicated 1 adult and then, on the subsequent page, I tried  to add them in. It allowed me to add the second adult but there was no facility to add a child.

I had the same problem, could only register for myself so going to leave it and phone the ticket office on Monday. I think its the same problem as the previous arrangement, i think i had to make a trip to the ticket office to sort it out.

5 hours ago, Yflab said:

I guess I do a bit. It’s just basic shit though. That’s what pisses me off. It ain’t hard what I suggested as alternative approaches. It looks to me that they ran down the contract with Interstadia without thinking ahead. Interstadia look like they are not willing to provide any more support, so it’s time to start afresh. 

Can Interstadia or the club pass on data to another ie Future ticketing under data  protection laws without our consent ? 
Maybe this is the simple way and we provide the data ourselves 

Can Interstadia or the club pass on data to another ie Future ticketing under data  protection laws without our consent ? 
Maybe this is the simple way and we provide the data ourselves 
Data protection is so last decade!

GDPR now. [emoji23][emoji12][emoji41]

But aye... Good point.

1 hour ago, RichardBuddie said:

I never got my email and was speaking to another season ticket holder this morning who is in the same boat. Does anyone have a contact email they can advise or a telephone number for me to call?

Do you mean after you entered your data?