Season tickets

12 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

Sorry just getting back to this now, I haven’t been prompted to enter any data, last mail was Tony’s update saying we’d get a mail - which I understand others have got but I have not.

I don't remember getting an e-mail.

I just signed in through the article on the website.

I don't remember getting an e-mail.
I just signed in through the article on the website.

Cheers, I must have misread Tony’s update, I’ll get myself registered, it’s funny to think that we have to re register, to cough up our money for a product that we might not receive or at best perhaps have a 1 in 6 chance of receiving, furthermore will cognisance be paid to family members for example what if my 11 year old son gets drawn in the ballot but I don’t - he obviously can’t go himself??

16 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

Cheers, I must have misread Tony’s update, I’ll get myself registered, it’s funny to think that we have to re register, to cough up our money for a product that we might not receive or at best perhaps have a 1 in 6 chance of receiving, furthermore will cognisance be paid to family members for example what if my 11 year old son gets drawn in the ballot but I don’t - he obviously can’t go himself??

A lot of uncertainty.

Hopefully, by the time the season starts, the numbers allowed in will have increased significantly.

2 hours ago, BuddyHolly9 said:

Has anyone managed to register a child's season ticket. It wont let me register my kids and the ticket office is just ringing out. 

Are you trying to order more than one adult on the first page?

I got in touch with the ticket office, (Vicki) by Email. My mistake was trying to register two adults. On the first page I registered 1 adult and 1 child and added another adult ticket on the payment page. Worked OK. 

16 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Are you trying to order more than one adult on the first page?

I got in touch with the ticket office, (Vicki) by Email. My mistake was trying to register two adults. On the first page I registered 1 adult and 1 child and added another adult ticket on the payment page. Worked OK. 

Trying 1 adult and 2 children. I've left a message with the ticket office... no reply.

25 minutes ago, elvis said:

Are there prices for this season out yet.

Should be £100 for a ticket this year due to not having a clue who can get it. Absolutely disgraceful charging full price and its just take, take, take.

10 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
27 minutes ago, elvis said:
Are there prices for this season out yet.

Thought I read it was frozen to last season's prices?

Last seasons prices🤣🤣awful good of them not putting price up🤣🤣

On 6/16/2021 at 8:31 PM, Brilliant Disguise said:

Another own goal by St Mirren and kick in the teeth to the fans who dug deep last year to pay for single and multiple season tickets. These fans loyalty has not been reward or acknowledged by the club. The club ran a campaign to be in that number then proceeded to sell TV games cheaper than the season ticket.

After the club had the fans money they made no attempt to engage or reward these loyal fans. Even made them pay again for cup games.

Now to be teased to get a new season ticket with no new incentive other than your chance to be possibly put in a ballot for 1 of 500 does not inspire me to rush out and buy my ticket. 1 of 500 from a club that has a habit of having a rather incestuous approach to handing out the clubs wares.

Tip to SMFC treat your fans as customers and give them the respect that they are due especially when you have your hands out asking for money

I enjoyed your input so much; might I suggest you stick yer heed up yer own ass and fart long and loudly and jest hope it's no a wet wan.  :)

On 6/17/2021 at 8:25 AM, God of war said:

I think season ticket sales will be down quite a bit this year. A lot of people i know not re-newing or even going to return. I used to enjoy a Sat at games but to be honest haven't missed it at all. 

I think it would be fair to say not too many people would miss you either.  :)

On 6/17/2021 at 10:54 AM, HSS said:

According to Paisley Depress 4000 fans could “potentially” be in the stadium

Have to agree with a poster above……..we should have followed M’wells example and offered free STs this season

But given that season ticket money directly impacts who we sign , surely that just detracts from the team which given last years improvement seems rather silly, I for one would rather pay and increase the potentiality of the team.

I’d like to see some more information on how the ballot is to be operated before I commit .

Remember, the new 2000 fan regulation is all on the proviso that certain criteria is met - there’s always the chance we could still be restricted to 500 when the league season starts , perhaps even less if things go tits up. 

I’d like to see some more information on how the ballot is to be operated before I commit .
Remember, the new 2000 fan regulation is all on the proviso that certain criteria is met - there’s always the chance we could still be restricted to 500 when the league season starts , perhaps even less if things go tits up. 
Have you or anyone asked?

IE, When doing the ballot, if there is others from the same household they'll be included until they reach the 500. If folk decline that game then someone else will be drawn to attend. Only those drawn and intimated they will attend will be excluded from future ballots until everyone has been drawn. Folk will only have a short time to pass on attendance due to the timescale.

I think that makes sense. [emoji848]

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

IE, When doing the ballot, if there is others from the same household they'll be included until they reach the 500. If folk decline that game then someone else will be drawn to attend. Only those drawn and intimated they will attend will be excluded from future ballots until everyone has been drawn. Folk will only have a short time to pass on attendance due to the timescale.

I think that makes sense. emoji848.png

I haven’t asked because the club stated clearly when the original ST statement was released that they would let fans know as soon as possible ( or words to that effect) 

Was hoping they might give us an update before the buying window opens.  Still time .

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I think that makes sense. emoji848.png

CC481D13-E89B-4D59-86B7-4C82BFE41957.jpeg

15 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I haven’t asked because the club stated clearly when the original ST statement was released that they would let fans know as soon as possible ( or words to that effect) 

Was hoping they might give us an update before the buying window opens.  Still time .

They don't care about fans, only getting the money. Terrible service with zero customer relations.