Season tickets

21 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’d like to see some more information on how the ballot is to be operated before I commit .

Remember, the new 2000 fan regulation is all on the proviso that certain criteria is met - there’s always the chance we could still be restricted to 500 when the league season starts , perhaps even less if things go tits up. 

It's out of the clubs hands, let's see what the politicians  say nearer the time

3 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

It's out of the clubs hands, let's see what the politicians  say nearer the time

It’s not totally out of the clubs hands . When the registration was announced it was made clear it was 500 fans. The clubs said a ballot would take place on that figure. 

Now it’s possibly 2000, it’s simply a different figure to calculate with , there will still need to be a ballot of sorts , just would like to know the criteria the club will use.

Do the first 500 / 2000 to buy a ticket get in?  
is it a random 500 draw ?  If you get a ticket for game #1 , are you out of the draw for game #2   What happens if you are part of a group ?   Is it only adults in the draw ? Etc etc etc .

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Do the first 500 / 2000 to buy a ticket get in?  
is it a random 500 draw ?  If you get a ticket for game #1 , are you out of the draw for game #2   What happens if you are part of a group ?   Is it only adults in the draw ? Etc etc etc .

Have you made any contact with the club?  What was their reply?

3 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Sorry I meant subsequently. Or are they playing dumb on the matter. 

No I haven’t emailed, the club said they will provide details, only fair to give them time to do it.

I just hope it’s done before the early bird deal ends in two weeks.  

Everyone is different and will have their own views on renewal, I want to renew and probably will but I have to say - I f**king hated last seasons arrangement.

I’m not big on TV football at the best of time , don’t want to “pay into” my own teams matches and watch it from my living room, certainly don’t want to pay for something if I don’t have at least a basic idea of the rules which might apply that will dictate who & how will get to see them in “real life” 

I haven’t been that impressed with the season ticket launch. In you we trust? How about listing the prices clearly then letting us know when we can buy them ? Eg 1st July 9am and maybe let parents know how we can add our children on. It’s all a bit messy and unclear. 

44 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

I haven’t been that impressed with the season ticket launch. In you we trust? How about listing the prices clearly then letting us know when we can buy them ? Eg 1st July 9am and maybe let parents know how we can add our children on. It’s all a bit messy and unclear. 

They couldn't have been clearer, re, the prices. They're the same as last year. I do agree that registering was a bit confusing but a wee Email sorted that. Some clever clogs thought their idea would be self explanatory. It wasn't

11 hours ago, stlucifer said:

They couldn't have been clearer, re, the prices. They're the same as last year. I do agree that registering was a bit confusing but a wee Email sorted that. Some clever clogs thought their idea would be self explanatory. It wasn't

I emailed them ten days ago and haven’t heard back. Called several times no answer. Trying to sort out child tickets for two very keen boys. I understand it’s all up in the air but pricelist and dates is a starter . 

29 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

I emailed them ten days ago and haven’t heard back. Called several times no answer. Trying to sort out child tickets for two very keen boys. I understand it’s all up in the air but pricelist and dates is a starter . 

The prices are frozen from last season. That was already explained in a previous post.

I understand that contacting the club via phone isn't great but I'm genuinely not sure why the issue of pricing is proving difficult for you.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The prices are frozen from last season. That was already explained in a previous post.

I understand that contacting the club via phone isn't great but I'm genuinely not sure why the issue of pricing is proving difficult for you.

Pricing is proving difficult for older fans who are asking me what did they pay last year. You know the people who have supported The club for 60 years and don’t remember what last years prices were. Those who can’t get through on the phone because they can’t navigate the website. 

19 minutes ago, alanb said:

Listen I know my price from last year it’s no big deal I’ll get it sorted for the kids etc. I have an few older fans who sit near me and they’re calling me asking what to do. The registration for them is a hassle especially when they can’t get through or pop to the shop. 

21 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Listen I know my price from last year it’s no big deal I’ll get it sorted for the kids etc. I have an few older fans who sit near me and they’re calling me asking what to do. The registration for them is a hassle especially when they can’t get through or pop to the shop. 

Previous link to assist those who were wanting prices info, just trying to help...

Online Season Ticket Registration - Extended (stmirren.com)

The latest update,

E-mail the club on their behalf, highlighting the issue they face or they keep calling the helpline as often as they can.

The club must realise not everyone is Tech savvy, if not, they must be made aware. 

Were we supposed to be able to purchase from today?

I registered last week.

I even received an email acknowledging my registration with an order number.

I looked a few minutes ago and as far I can see they are still only looking for registrations and not orders.

45 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

24 hours, at least a "holding" reply if a full response isn't available.

8 days is a joke, in the real world. 

Unfortunately that seems to be the norm .
Or three reminder emails and then copy in absolutely everyone on their contact list ……. Then they reply and say they’ll get back to you . 10 days later from that  , still waiting . ( not about the STs , another Club matter) 

So glad we brought Kibble on board , it’s brought a real professionalism and business like approach to the club . 
if I treated my customers this way, I’d be selling the big issue outside Morrison’s pretty damn quick !! 

22 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Unfortunately that seems to be the norm .
Or three reminder emails and then copy in absolutely everyone on their contact list ……. Then they reply and say they’ll get back to you . 10 days later from that  , still waiting . ( not about the STs , another Club matter) 

So glad we brought Kibble on board , it’s brought a real professionalism and business like approach to the club . 
if I treated my customers this way, I’d be selling the big issue outside Morrison’s pretty damn quick !! 

Haven't you been promoted to gathering shopping trolleys? 😉