Season tickets

Someone correct me if I am wrong originally season ticket holders had until August to keep their seat now changed to 12th July???

The ticket office that from looking on here, twitter and Facebook is not returning any emails or answering phone calls but in next 6 days are expected to sort out Future ticketing renewals and problems, non future ticketing renewals and problems, a ballot for match next Tuesday .

Worked perfectly for my single season ticket renewal. 

Not great (nor surprising) to hear of problems for others but the real disappointment is the club’s inability the manage comms effectively or any sort of volume of inevitable issues. I thought Kibble were turning us into a professional outfit. 

Someone correct me if I am wrong originally season ticket holders had until August to keep their seat now changed to 12th July???

The ticket office that from looking on here, twitter and Facebook is not returning any emails or answering phone calls but in next 6 days are expected to sort out Future ticketing renewals and problems, non future ticketing renewals and problems, a ballot for match next Tuesday .

You have until the 12th to register your existing seat, not pay for it. That way it won't be put up for general sale on 13th.

Start of August to then actually pay for it.

11 hours ago, Maboza said:

Worked perfectly for my single season ticket renewal. 

Not great (nor surprising) to hear of problems for others but the real disappointment is the club’s inability the manage comms effectively or any sort of volume of inevitable issues. I thought Kibble were turning us into a professional outfit. 

You are assuming that there’s actually an issue with the system and not users inputting info. Could be a bit of both.

I haven't purchased a Season Ticket.

I am contented and cleansed.

12 year old daughter has intimated she wants a Saints Top for her birthday.

Maybe, her mother will save the day and my wallet .

Noticed last week that football tops for a 12 year old in JD Sport's areSEVENTY QUID.

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ?

47 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Same issue here. Pre registered, go to purchase, enter email address to be told seat cannot be purchased as reserved by another customer. Shambles ! Email sent to the ticket office so let's see the response.

Exact same issue for me bud......phoned over 20 times throughout the day, left messages on 2 numbers and sent and email. Not a thing back yet. And when I did register, it did not actually confirm my seat number at all !! Not great I have to say. 

You have until the 12th to register your existing seat, not pay for it. That way it won't be put up for general sale on 13th.

Cool thanks for that I was on holiday with very limited Internet so couldn't register with future ticketing in the small window the club gave us.

Noticed last week that football tops for a 12 year old in JD Sport's areSEVENTY QUID.
WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ?
Remember the abuse SFA took for Scotland kit prices last year how they must have laughed at all the idiots(me included who spent a fortune on them for the euros).

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
48 minutes ago, shull said:
WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN ?

Remember the abuse SFA took for Scotland kit prices last year how they must have laughed at all the idiots(me included who spent a fortune on them for the euros).

Well, I had a wee stroke of luck. I went to JD's last week at Braehead. Daughter wanted the Scotland Top.

And because Scotland had been knocked out, the Top had been discounted from £70 to £40.

I was fecking thrilled, as was my daughter and my wallet.

:clapping

Cool thanks for that I was on holiday with very limited Internet so couldn't register with future ticketing in the small window the club gave us.
From the club email last Friday

Last Chance to Register and Reserve Your Previous Seat

On Monday 12 July, season ticket holders who did not reserve their seat, will have the opportunity to do so. If you have not registered yet and would like to renew in your previously held seat, please contact us as soon as possible with the following details –

Full name

Contact number

Email address

House address

Date of birth

Seat row, number and section

Email [email protected], or call the ticket office (0141) 840-6120

That doesn't say you have to pay for it by the 12th-just register and reserve.

However, the SLO update today contradicts that[emoji848]

25 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
2 hours ago, southside saint said:

That is not what was said in today’s update .

CB8179CD-6FFC-4D24-90FB-52D7173D2DAC.jpeg

1 minute ago, southside saint said:
5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:
That is not what was said in today’s update .
CB8179CD-6FFC-4D24-90FB-52D7173D2DAC.thumb.jpeg.6f9411682e198879a6b308631b6001f1.jpeg

Yep, I've highlighted the discrepency above.

Yep , it’s a bloody muddle 🙄.   Why do we always make things awkward ?  
If only we had brought on a “well respected” organisation to help improve the professionalism of our club and ensure better communication between club an fans. 🤷‍♂️

State some folk are getting themselves into over this is a laugh. Just send club email and say ur no buying until they contact u. Pretty sure if everybody did that they would soon be quick enough in sorting in...ffs calm down..

18 hours ago, Buddymarvellous said:

I’ve emailed [email protected] - no reply yet - noticed someone on P&B got tickets for wrong stand BTW

Maybe people did not make it clear what Stand they wanted? There is an seat A1 in all the Stands. I would guess all the notes about seats already booked are due to folk not making it clear which Stand or else choosing the wrong Stand.

22 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Maybe people did not make it clear what Stand they wanted? There is an seat A1 in all the Stands. I would guess all the notes about seats already booked are due to folk not making it clear which Stand or else choosing the wrong Stand.

But if the system allowed me to register against the wrong stand it should still allowed me to purchase those wrong seats - in my case it won’t let me login to buy my registered seats 

1 hour ago, Buddymarvellous said:

But if the system allowed me to register against the wrong stand it should still allowed me to purchase those wrong seats - in my case it won’t let me login to buy my registered seats 

Me either. And when I registered it did not allow me to identify my exact seat....no matter what I tried...