Season tickets

3 hours ago, Buddymarvellous said:

But if the system allowed me to register against the wrong stand it should still allowed me to purchase those wrong seats - in my case it won’t let me login to buy my registered seats 

I agree mate and have the same issues as you and others. I have had no response to my emails (sent to both addresses). Perhaps they don’t want our money and support, who knows 🤷‍♂️
on a positive note it’s good to see that many buds are getting their tickets renewed with a good initial uptake 👍🏻

Maybe people did not make it clear what Stand they wanted? There is an seat A1 in all the Stands. I would guess all the notes about seats already booked are due to folk not making it clear which Stand or else choosing the wrong Stand.
I made my stand, section and seats clear on pre registration yet encountered this problem. No response to my email either it's pretty shoddy.

24 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

65 is the concession age at SMFC and the majority of other clubs, only a couple of clubs set it at 60.

You on the concession ticket yet Peter? 👀

On 7/5/2021 at 10:32 AM, guinness said:

Just renewed . Quite easy. However i received an e mail with new ticket attached. A bar code on a bit of paper. What the hell do you do with that? Do we get a proper ticket later?

If you have email on your phone you can open the pdf and download it on to your phone then save it to your phone’s Home Screen which allows you to just click on it and open it to allow you to scan the barcode at the turnstile.

If I knew how to do that I would not have asked.

If you have email on your phone you can open the pdf and download it on to your phone then save it to your phone’s Home Screen which allows you to just click on it and open it to allow you to scan the barcode at the turnstile.

I too was told I sit in West Stand when I’m actually Main Stand 🤔

It will be fixed for me by Mon and my name will be in the ticket ballot for Dunfermline game 🏁🏁🏁

At least the club recognise there are problems.
https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/4028-season-ticket-assistance

Fantastic!
A dedicated email address to contact and ask why nobody has responded to emails sent to the last email address they told us to contact!

Progress!

It's like watching a committee meeting of the Judean People's Front! [emoji850]

We the People's Front of Judea, brackets, officials, end brackets, do hereby convey our sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you, Brian, on this, the occasion of your martyrdom. You must admit though, it was easier than renewing a season ticket! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]