Season tickets

The problem here clearly lies with the ticketing company, who sound like a similar bunch of chancing cowboys as the last mob. If their software cant link different season tickets using the same email address and allow you to purchase them all, then they really arent very good. Around 800 people having problems at the last count is a pretty sorry indictment on them. Of course, the club need to take responsibility as well as they should have made sure this mob had a system fit for purpose, and they clearly didnt.

I have no idea why the club continues to enter dubious deals with shite private companies. I'm sure div could have set something up for them at a fraction of the cost.

I've now had three phone calls from the club apologising, but still no resolution and still only purchased one out of three season tickets.

In fairness ticketing seems to be notoriously difficult to get right at low cost. The club could use one of the big companies like Ticketmaster, but would probably wipe out at least 1 player wage. As long as it gets sorted out before the start of the season I'm not overly bothered 

Edited by Doakes

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Anyone actually been contacted never mind had a successful resolution. That's 4 emails with zero response and tried phoning today but nada. Surely they can't let the next tranche proceed on Monday with this still not resolved or it will just descend into total chaos !

Imagine you getting ignored.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

Think of the money you are saving! 

Also think of the healthy life your kids will have not having to endure the mental torture of being Saints fans.

I thought you worked in social care too. It’s criminal to inflict Saints on your kids.

They've both said they dont want to go this season, but i might make them as it builds up resilience. Just hope the food kiosk is open, a hot dog at times is the only positive selling point. This season might be different.

Campbell from the club just phoned, all sorted now.

afraid I am struggling to get any enthusiasm up this season. Last season sickened me. If it is only an e ticket I will be asking for a refund and chucking it.In 58 years of following Saints I have never felt so little interest at the start of a season

Why would you chuck it if it is an eticket? You scan it at the turnstiles in the same way you scan a physical ticket. It's a short term measure until the plastic tickets are issued.

If it's the tech knowledge that's worrying you, myself and I'm sure many more would be happy to help[emoji106]

I rarely even carry a phone.really cannot be arsed having to work out what To do and then remember phone every week. Think last season had a bigger effect on me than I thought. The watching on TV ripped my knitting. Only saw about half of our games and did not miss the rest. .might just go to away games if allowed and rubber the homes ones.

Why would you chuck it if it is an eticket? You scan it at the turnstiles in the same way you scan a physical ticket. It's a short term measure until the plastic tickets are issued.

If it's the tech knowledge that's worrying you, myself and I'm sure many more would be happy to help[emoji106]

50 minutes ago, guinness said:

I rarely even carry a phone.really cannot be arsed having to work out what To do and then remember phone every week. Think last season had a bigger effect on me than I thought. The watching on TV ripped my knitting. Only saw about half of our games and did not miss the rest. .might just go to away games if allowed and rubber the homes ones.

I might be in the minority, but events of the last year or so have taught me not to take things for granted. i.e. being able to pick and choose when to attend football matches!

I'm looking forward to the start of the season and getting back into my seat in the ground.

Edited by FTOF

Outcome of ballot for Tuesday's game supposed to be communicated one way or other by Friday afternoon. I suppose it's still Friday afternoon but I'm not hopeful given the club doesn't seem to have clue over organisation of the whole season ticket issue . We really are and always been a shambles administratively as well as being a shambles on the park more often than not. We seem to be getting it together on the pitch but same old story behind the scenes.

I might be in the minority, but events of the last year or so have taught me not to take things for granted. i.e. being able to pick and choose when to attend football matches!
I'm looking forward to the start of the season and getting back into my seat in the ground.
Absolutely this. Never take a simple pleasure like going to the football for granted ever again is my take.

9 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I got a ticket in the ballot for the Dunfermline game. Amazed emoji38.png

Can I say that I'm happy for you Gary.

Diehards like yourself who rarely miss a game, home or away, deserve a wee bit of luck.

👍

30 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Well done Gary , just a pity you will miss out on the first home league game though as it’s only fair those who get a ticket drop out until all ST holders have had a chance to get into the ground.

Eh ?  What ?
do you mean the Club have consistently dodged the answer on that one ? 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

I take it that you received an e-mail?

Seems like I'm still in the running for the first league game of the season then.:rolleyes:

Edited by FTOF

9 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I take it that you received an e-mail?

Seems like I'm still in the running for the first league game of the season then.:rolleyes:

That’s how I read it , or at least , how I believe it should be if we apply fair rules.   And I’m saying that even if I lose out. Just want the club…… OUR CLUB … to explain the rules and stick to them. 

10 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

That’s how I read it , or at least , how I believe it should be if we apply fair rules.   And I’m saying that even if I lose out. Just want the club…… OUR CLUB … to explain the rules and stick to them. 

158C8FAC-65AB-425A-B512-87466A191A29.png