Season tickets

4 hours ago, guinness said:

afraid I am struggling to get any enthusiasm up this season. Last season sickened me. If it is only an e ticket I will be asking for a refund and chucking it.In 58 years of following Saints I have never felt so little interest at the start of a season

3 hours ago, guinness said:

I rarely even carry a phone.really cannot be arsed having to work out what To do and then remember phone every week. Think last season had a bigger effect on me than I thought. The watching on TV ripped my knitting. Only saw about half of our games and did not miss the rest. .might just go to away games if allowed and rubber the homes ones.

Sorry mate, but sounds like an e-ticket is the least of your worries. Sounds like you’re just fed up with the fitba full stop and if that’s the case I’m not really sure why you’re even on here mumping and attention seeking about it. If you don’t want to go back, don’t. No biggie. 

I’m sorry , I think this whole thing is a right royal f**k up 😡.
It can’t be right that there is a possibility for some fans to get into all balloted games ( lucky bastards ) while those who don’t have that “ look at me ,I’ve won again” prize draw luck have to sit at home and watch ? 

stinks . 👎👎👎

Sorry mate, but sounds like an e-ticket is the least of your worries. Sounds like you’re just fed up with the fitba full stop and if that’s the case I’m not really sure why you’re even on here mumping and attention seeking about it. If you don’t want to go back, don’t. No biggie. 
To be fair he has a point and I for one can understand his frustration after years of shambolic ticket practices one of Tony's communications read like he was gloating "after years of ticket problems we have listened to the fans and have this great new ticket company to sort everything out", then this mob seem to be even worse than the crap we had before.

Ally posts her wee video (and along with Tony previous comms) she says Monday 12th is the day for you to register for your existing season ticket now the club is coming out with you have to register before Monday totally contradicting itself.

I went to ticket office today to register only to get turned away and told they couldn't register me there and then I was to send them an email with all the info that I had with me you couldn't make this shit up.

If my kids didn't want a ticket would have just told them to F### off.

I spent roughly £1000 last season to watch half a dozen games been to easily over 1000 St Mirren games and they do everything in their power it seems to make life as difficult as possible.

17 days and still no reply from the club. Think it’s safe they’re not getting back to me . Well done to those who are heading to the game on Tuesday. I was fortunate to be at Hampden for the Euros and the sheer joy of being back at a game was a privilege. I realise I’m in the minority but the clubs handling of this years ticketing has been abysmal. 

17 days and still no reply from the club. Think it’s safe they’re not getting back to me . Well done to those who are heading to the game on Tuesday. I was fortunate to be at Hampden for the Euros and the sheer joy of being back at a game was a privilege. I realise I’m in the minority but the clubs handling of this years ticketing has been abysmal. 
Only 17?

I'm at 22 days and counting.

Mind you, I made a critical comment on.social media and did get an almost immediate response telling me all emails would be responded to.

Irony!

That person could have been responding to emails!

Well done to those who got picked in ballot, seen a few folk on Facebook raging they spent a certain amount of money and not getting picked as if it’s an exclusive club, ridiculous thinking. But what irks me is that these lucky fans now get a chance to go into the partick ballot, so potentially I could be 3/4 games in without seeing a game whilst others have been lucky enough to get to them all, that doesn’t sit well with me. To those who did get picked, hope it’s a cracking night on Tuesday with an even better result 

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I had a look. They don’t seem to advertise it anywhere. Normally it’s between 10am and 2pm. It might be open today. 

It’s pretty poor really, the club seem to go out there way to make it difficult to buy any product from them. Maybe it’s a crystal maze marketing ploy? “See if you have what it takes to buy a season ticket “ 🤨

16 hours ago, HSS said:

158C8FAC-65AB-425A-B512-87466A191A29.png

I got the email too. It's not clear whether it's for the 3 of us. I assume it is but I've replied asking for confirmation. As it's a cup game I understand the reasoning behind not excluding but, if the restrictions continue, I hope the club change the stance for league games and make it a rota  so at least all ST holders get the opportunity.

Edited by stlucifer

18 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
19 hours ago, FTOF said:
I might be in the minority, but events of the last year or so have taught me not to take things for granted. i.e. being able to pick and choose when to attend football matches!
I'm looking forward to the start of the season and getting back into my seat in the ground.

Absolutely this. Never take a simple pleasure like going to the football for granted ever again is my take.

I got email as well saying i have a  ticket. I don't even have a season ticket so bring it on🤣 my son is going to use it.

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, Ronnie said:

To be fair he has a point and I for one can understand his frustration after years of shambolic ticket practices one of Tony's communications read like he was gloating "after years of ticket problems we have listened to the fans and have this great new ticket company to sort everything out", then this mob seem to be even worse than the crap we had before.

Ally posts her wee video (and along with Tony previous comms) she says Monday 12th is the day for you to register for your existing season ticket now the club is coming out with you have to register before Monday totally contradicting itself.

I went to ticket office today to register only to get turned away and told they couldn't register me there and then I was to send them an email with all the info that I had with me you couldn't make this shit up.

If my kids didn't want a ticket would have just told them to F### off.

I spent roughly £1000 last season to watch half a dozen games been to easily over 1000 St Mirren games and they do everything in their power it seems to make life as difficult as possible.

That’s all well and good Ronnie, but none of that featured in his rationale for chucking it. He was just moaning like a big wean about not being interested and hating watching us on the telly.

I moved to Jersey 35 years ago and although I’ve loved my life here there is nothing I miss more about Paisley than the ability to go and watch my team every week. I’ve done my level best over the years to go to as many games as I could, but nothing replaces that week in week out feeling of going to games. 
If folk fall out of love with the game or their team, that is entirely their prerogative. What irks me is the need to come on here and bore the f**k out of those of us who are still interested with their attention seeking pish. 

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That’s all well and good Ronnie, but none of that featured in his rationale for chucking it. He was just moaning like a big wean about not being interested and hating watching us on the telly.

I moved to Jersey 35 years ago and although I’ve loved my life here there is nothing I miss more about Paisley than the ability to go and watch my team every week. I’ve done my level best over the years to go to as many games as I could, but nothing replaces that week in week out feeling of going to games. 
If folk fall out of love with the game or their team, that is entirely their prerogative. What irks me is the need to come on here and bore the f**k out of those of us who are still interested with their attention seeking pish. 

You may well be missing the raison d’etre of this forum for many posters 🤨😅

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I got the email too. It's not clear whether it's for the 3 of us. I assume it is but I've replied asking for confirmation. As it's a cup game I understand the reasoning behind not excluding but, if the restrictions continue, I hope the club change the stance for league games and make it a rota  so at least all ST holders get the opportunity.

If you are all registered under the 1 account and indicated when you entered the ballot the 3 of you should be fine. You will find out when they email your e ticket for entry 

2 hours ago, fmckinn said:

If you are all registered under the 1 account and indicated when you entered the ballot the 3 of you should be fine. You will find out when they email your e ticket for entry 

Yes. And I did. But this is St. Mirren we're talking about. 🤣

9 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Equally bad experience on online shop

Just gone online to try get new strips for the boys - message says

ONLINE SHOP CLOSED

we know how to avoid taking fan’s money

Do any of these issues ever get discussed at the Q&A events or is it just the football side of things?