Season tickets

Do any of these issues ever get discussed at the Q&A events or is it just the football side of things? 

I’ve emailed the club 3 times, but haven’t received any reply, not a receipt acknowledgment email or other reply.

The Q&A they said they were ‘working on improving things’ news to follow etc

I’ve emailed the club 3 times, but haven’t received any reply, not a receipt acknowledgment email or other reply.

The Q&A they said they were ‘working on improving things’ news to follow etc
I only emailed once.
As per their request.

A further announcement on social media today asking us to be patient and saying they will get to us.

My response on social media was thus...

Even if it has been 28 days since I emailed without even so much as acknowledgment that you have received it?

28 days ago, I was ready to give you nearly £500

Now? I'm seriously reconsidering!

My last social media comment was two weeks ago.

I had an instant response telling me to be patient!

Just HOW patient should I be?

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

I only emailed once.
As per their request.

A further announcement on social media today asking us to be patient and saying they will get to us.

My response on social media was thus...

Even if it has been 28 days since I emailed without even so much as acknowledgment that you have received it?

28 days ago, I was ready to give you nearly £500

Now? I'm seriously reconsidering!

My last social media comment was two weeks ago.

I had an instant response telling me to be patient!

Just HOW patient should I be?

Very. 😉

A goodwill gesture so it would seem

Really ?

It does completely close to masking the current situation.

Go try see in online shop ? Oh you can’t it’s been closed for days.

Try get a reply to an email, but be prepared to send a few with no response.

Try get your season tickets registered for the family….,.

A ballot for a game ?

Oh, that’s good…

21 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Really ?

It does completely close to masking the current situation.

Go try see in online shop ? Oh you can’t it’s been closed for days.

Try get a reply to an email, but be prepared to send a few with no response.

Try get your season tickets registered for the family….,.

A ballot for a game ?

Oh, that’s good…

Chill out, your in the ballot too

Another what 3 weeks until a season ticket is useful, Club has admitted unforeseen problems with new ticket system.

And what's the point of an online shop until we ( or Joma) have strips to order or sell.

Also , Provan will need to finish fitting out the new shop and website too

Edited by alanb

Chill out, your in the ballot too
Another what 3 weeks until a season ticket is useful and what's the point of an online shop until we ( or Joma) have strips to order or sell.
Also , Provan will need to finish fitting out the new shop and website too
You are excusing a complete lack of professionalism.

Lost sales.

Potential lost supporters.

Don't diss them. They/we are making a valid point.

The current club operations are amateur at best and totally unacceptable.

There are bad feelings and animosity behind the scenes at the coal face too and that is not without reason, I reckon.

I want and expect better from Saints.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Lost sales.

There are bad feelings and animosity behind the scenes at the coal face too and that is not without reason, I reckon.

100%, usual apologising for anything substandard from the club. 

Pish. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Lost sales.

Do you think the club are happy with the situation, probably just as frustrated as you and others. They entered into a contract in good faith with Skyview, Future Tickets and Alan Provan.

Skyview try a fly one and set back strip sales, Future Tickets have issues  (could be a costly move to ditch them and also waste what has worked so far)and Provan is working on a new set up.

Now if the SMFC staff are all sitting playing Candy crush or whatever fair enough

Never ceases to amaze me (I assume) grown men knicker wetting over a fitba top or getting a season ticket that isn’t valid for another three weeks.

As long as the product on the park is up to scratch, that’s all I really give a f**k about. 
I’m curious to know what folk expect to achieve by whinging like big weans on here? 

37 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Never ceases to amaze me (I assume) grown men knicker wetting over a fitba top or getting a season ticket that isn’t valid for another three weeks.

As long as the product on the park is up to scratch, that’s all I really give a f**k about. 
I’m curious to know what folk expect to achieve by whinging like big weans on here? 

Nonsense.

It's a reasonable expectation to have, at least, decent communication and be able to spend hard earned cash on a club some people will go a long way to support but it's foolish, IMO, to let people down.

38 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nonsense.

It's a reasonable expectation to have, at least, decent communication and be able to spend hard earned cash on a club some people will go a long way to support but it's foolish, IMO, to let people down.

Who’s been let down?

FFS we’re talking about the ability to buy a fitba tap or a season ticket you cannae use at the moment anyway.

And anyway….keep yer neb oot, coz you’d be buying neither anyway 🤣

It’s the future and current generation it affects.

My kids all at school love St Mirren and rightly enjoy getting the new strip

We seen images a few weeks ago and they’ve chose the away kit but were are unable to at least place an order in the system ready to go for when stock arrives, perhaps we should just tell them not to whinge like weans ( which they’re not ) or get their expected up as regards to feeling ‘connected’ to the club.

My comments are reasonable and fair.

I’m disappointed 3 emails haven’t been replied to as yet, disappointed when we log on to club shop, there isn’t one it’s CLOSED , disappointed we can’t place an order etc etc

Silly me.

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nonsense.

From what i can see the only people that have been let down are the club. 

1 minute ago, Scott-Leeds said:

It’s the future and current generation it affects.

My kids all at school love St Mirren and rightly enjoy getting the new strip

We seen images a few weeks ago and they’ve chose the away kit but were are unable to at least place an order in the system ready to go for when stock arrives, perhaps we should just tell them not to whinge like weans ( which they’re not ) or get their expected up as regards to feeling ‘connected’ to the club.

My comments are reasonable and fair.

I’m disappointed 3 emails haven’t been replied to as yet, disappointed when we log on to club shop, there isn’t one it’s CLOSED , disappointed we can’t place an order etc etc

Silly me.

So if your weans don’t get a top right now, they’ll cease to be future fans. 🤣

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Who’s been let down?

FFS we’re talking about the ability to buy a fitba tap or a season ticket you cannae use at the moment anyway.

And anyway….keep yer neb oot, coz you’d be buying neither anyway 🤣

Have you read the desperation for people to buy a fitba tap? 😆

So if your weans don’t get a top right now, they’ll cease to be future fans. [emoji1787]

It’s the apathy that the year in year out excuses/failures/ poor communication that drives people away

If you are happy with the current situation then I’m glad.

Many other ‘customers’ have a different view.

1 hour ago, Scott-Leeds said:

It’s the apathy that the year in year out excuses/failures/ poor communication that drives people away

I for one are not happy for you and those affected with similar problems but I am aware that there are some mitigating factors to consider 

Like Skyview may be culpable in the delayed shirts and Future Tickets too for failing to deliver a system that works on all aspects required ( worked for me but scant regards all others)

The club has acknowledged this via SMiSA director’s communication 

What to do ?

2 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

If it drives people away then they weren’t worth bothering about in the first place.

When I grew up supporting the Buds, none of this shite mattered. I could only have dreamed about owning a replica top. 
Folk are so molly coddled now it’s unbelievable. Just support the team and stop your whining. 

If it drives people away then they weren’t worth bothering about in the first place.
When I grew up supporting the Buds, none of this shite mattered. I could only have dreamed about owning a replica top. 
Folk are so molly coddled now it’s unbelievable. Just support the team and stop your whining. 

Aye, right, when did that happen? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Do you think the club are happy with the situation, probably just as frustrated as you and others. They entered into a contract in good faith with Skyview, Future Tickets and Alan Provan.
Skyview try a fly one and set back strip sales, Future Tickets have issues  (could be a costly move to ditch them and also waste what has worked so far)and Provan is working on a new set up.
Now if the SMFC staff are all sitting playing Candy crush or whatever fair enough
Did I say the club was happy?

Do you think 29 days is acceptable to wait for a response to an email?

It will all be fine.  Stop whining like little spoilt mill whores.  

In other news my stools have been long and nicely "nipped" at each end of date.  Almost comfortable to pass, in fact pleasurable indeed.  This mornings offering didn't even register itself on the paper.