Season tickets

I have called and can't get through and also keep checking the site, which is all about renewing season tickets. The last club update said general sale was to be the 20th. All a bit of a farce. Is this all down to the fact that the old ticketing company didn't share the data they had to make renewal such a cluster f**k?!
That excuse imo was St Mirren passing the buck as surely the club had every season ticket holders details too along with old ticket company so transferring the info could and should have been simple.

Tony didn't help as usual with his "statement" regarding we have listened to fans this new company will sort out historic ticket problems for the season ahead only for it to go pear shaped almost immediately.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

That excuse imo was St Mirren passing the buck as surely the club had every season ticket holders details too along with old ticket company so transferring the info could and should have been simple.

Tony didn't help as usual with his "statement" regarding we have listened to fans this new company will sort out historic ticket problems for the season ahead only for it to go pear shaped almost immediately.

The problem here is that for whatever reason the Club did not have any details of its customer base. The ticket company had the details. That alone beggars belief.

In summary the club issued a plea to their customers. Please contact the club and tell us where you used to sit because we don’t have a clue. 

3 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

The problem here is that for whatever reason the Club did not have any details of its customer base. The ticket company had the details. That alone beggars belief.

In summary the club issued a plea to their customers. Please contact the club and tell us where you used to sit because we don’t have a clue. 

But having registered  on the 9th july they have all the details they need

This is a farce.
I know it must be hard for people renewing, but they could have easily put out some sort of statement to say general sale was going to be delayed again... But nothing once again. The silence is deafening. I cannot believe they didn't release a statement first thing today advising moving the date. I have spent all day checking the site and the only link is for renewal only. It shows a real lack of professionalism.

To top it off calling the ticket office rings then straight to voice mail. It then says to leave a name and number... Then tells you the voice mail box is full. Why is there no one at all from the club releasing a statement.
I find it childish that the old company conveniently lost all data or did not stump it up as the club went with a new provider.
I find the continual lack of daily correspondence from the club on the subject really amateurish.

This is a farce.
I know it must be hard for people renewing, but they could have easily put out some sort of statement to say general sale was going to be delayed again... But nothing once again. The silence is deafening. I cannot believe they didn't release a statement first thing today advising moving the date. I have spent all day checking the site and the only link is for renewal only. It shows a real lack of professionalism.
The last part of what you wrote tells another story quite a high number of people have tried to renew using the link provided but again because apparently the club doesn't have our details you cannot log in to purchase as the system doesn't recognise you.

So even the new firm are not set up well enough to deal with the registration of new data?!
Issues here are:
the club dont have the data that shows where current season ticket holders sit in their stadium to do anything with that information for a renewal process.

They didn't get the data from the old ticketing provider to be able to have the information to pass it to the new provider.

The registration with the new provider has not worked at all for whatever reason.

I get it the club are working through it all, but everything I find and read says the general sale was moved from 13th to 20th. See if there were issues, you come out again and move it. Publicly you make a statement to reassure fans renewing and new. This doesn't take a long time to put out there... But there has been f**k all from the club today apart from a repost about the first away day in social media. What an absolute joke that is.

I used to be a season ticket holder for years. Gave up due to my son being born and not able to justify the Saturdays away after working in the week. My son now wants to attend. Asks every day about getting a ticket. My brother and I chomping at the bit to get him into it. Having a boys day and I have sat all day checking the site, social media... And nothing. Not at single thing. Communication is key and the lack of it is deflating.

29 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

To top it off calling the ticket office rings then straight to voice mail. It then says to leave a name and number... Then tells you the voice mail box is full. Why is there no one at all from the club releasing a statement.
I find it childish that the old company conveniently lost all data or did not stump it up as the club went with a new provider.
I find the continual lack of daily correspondence from the club on the subject really amateurish.

It is about ownership of the data. If St. Mirren didn’t write that into the contract that we own the data and get it as part of the contract exit strategy then there is nothing surprising that the supplier is not playing ball. The onus is on the club. 

In some ways similar to the fact that Skyview were seemingly able to leave us high and dry at a moments notice. 

Sadly, despite the PR statements that we are a professionally run outfit with experts on board, the reality is that we seem to be all over the place. A complete lack of contract management seems to be just another area where we are letting ourselves down.  

We’ve never replaced Brian Caldwell as a professional Chief Exec to run the football club. Tony Fitz has been put in as a figurehead for good PR and to let GLS, Kibble and whoever else make the decisions in the background without someone having proper business and commercial focus on the job full time. The club and the fans suffer the consequences. 

It is about ownership of the data. If St. Mirren didn’t write that into the contract that we own the data and get it as part of the contract exit strategy then there is nothing surprising that the supplier is not playing ball. The onus is on the club. 

In some ways similar to the fact that Skyview were seemingly able to leave us high and dry at a moments notice. 
Sadly, despite the PR statements that we are a professionally run outfit with experts on board, the reality is that we seem to be all over the place. A complete lack of contract management seems to be just another area where we are letting ourselves down.  

We’ve never replaced Brian Caldwell as a professional Chief Exec to run the football club. Tony Fitz has been put in as a figurehead for good PR and to let GLS, Kibble and whoever else make the decisions in the background without someone having proper business and commercial focus on the job full time. The club and the fans suffer the consequences. 
Brian Caldwell is singularly a bigger miss to this club than any individual player who moved on in the last decade!

16th June... I email the club re 2 season tickets.

17th July I finally get a nice and apologetic reply.

I was asked what time Tuesday (today) suited me as someone from.tge ticket office would call me.

I replied with a large time window and my mobile number.

Would it surprise anyone to hear that I'm still waiting for a call that I said would be best before 1.30pm? [emoji50][emoji850][emoji26]

4 hours ago, Maboza said:

Sadly this has been glaringly obvious for a long time.

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

The role carries a decent wedge. Nice guy, but not fit for the role he is employed in. I think there is a place for TF, just not as CEO.

And I bet that is the exact point.  

Tony Fitz is not the right man for the job, but I bet he is there on the cheap. You get what you pay for but GLS chose to save cash and appoint a token figurehead to the club. Then we had space on the wage bill for Gus?!! 

They need to sort themselves out and get a suitable business person back in the job. 

Noticed the season ticket General Sale option is live on main site
Also pleased to see that the plan of the seating works on my Ipad - the previous provider required you to use a PC with Flash Player installed.
Where on the site? Not accessible from phone at all? When I go to shop and season tickets, it's just showing a renewal option.

9 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:
10 hours ago, Buddymarvellous said:
Noticed the season ticket General Sale option is live on main site
Also pleased to see that the plan of the seating works on my Ipad - the previous provider required you to use a PC with Flash Player installed.

Where on the site? Not accessible from phone at all? When I go to shop and season tickets, it's just showing a renewal option.

You’re right - can see from ipad but not from phone

Ridiculous, no one answers the phone or email ,despite having all the registered  details I still cannot pay my season ticket ,ticket office also closed and now you need an ipad to buy season tickets.

What kind of business  makes  it so difficult  to get money in!

I phoned the ticket office at 11 this morning, just after it opened.
Got the answer machine asking for my name and number and just as I was about to speak, another recording said the mailbox was full and wasn't able to record any further messages!!!
f**king shoddy!!!
I'm still looking forward to yesterday's phone call I was promised in the email reply I waited just over a month for!