Season tickets

2 minutes ago, Whateverthecost said:

How are the seats from the main stand about 3 rows up from the tunnel. Been looking to start my st Mirren journey this season!

The main stand can be a bit of a pain with low sun glare but the view is excellent when that isn't an issue.

One of my sons tried to buy a season ticket for the seat next to mine only to receive a message that he couldn’t do that since it would leave an empty seat at the end of a row.  He checked that this was accurate by attempting to buy both available seats and that would have gone through without a problem.  Is it an new unwritten rule that you cannot have a spare seat next to an aisle?  
He will now need to phone the ticket office and attempt to buy the seat he wants - what is the betting that the ticket office will not know what to do to resolve the matter?

One of my sons tried to buy a season ticket for the seat next to mine only to receive a message that he couldn’t do that since it would leave an empty seat at the end of a row.  He checked that this was accurate by attempting to buy both available seats and that would have gone through without a problem.  Is it an new unwritten rule that you cannot have a spare seat next to an aisle?  
He will now need to phone the ticket office and attempt to buy the seat he wants - what is the betting that the ticket office will not know what to do to resolve the matter?
Sorry... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You lost me at "phone the ticket office"! [emoji850]

17 minutes ago, 3 moffat buds said:

I’ve seen this sort of thing on other ticket platforms where it blocks you from leaving single seats so must be written into the rules they have built in.   

I wouldn’t be surprised if the club were happy to override that - if they know how. 

3 minutes ago, Maboza said:

I’ve seen this sort of thing on other ticket platforms where it blocks you from leaving single seats so must be written into the rules they have built in.   

I wouldn’t be surprised if the club were happy to override that - if they know how. 

Thanks for the info - wasn’t aware of that.  Fingers crossed that they can sort it out.

Thanks for the info - wasn’t aware of that.  Fingers crossed that they can sort it out.
I was getting this earlier when trying to by 3 and was going to leave 1. Settling for other seats because I couldn't do this online. I was then worried to lose our totally so went with the 2nd option of seats. I get the reason, but looking at the map there are loads of single seats which looks like it happened before and why not again.

10 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Ridiculous, no one answers the phone or email ,despite having all the registered  details I still cannot pay my season ticket ,ticket office also closed and now you need an ipad to buy season tickets.

What kind of business  makes  it so difficult  to get money in!

Is this a rhetorical question? If not the answer is St Mirren FC 

I did notice earlier when checking that my seats in M7 were not available (I’ve already bought them and due to the chaos was getting paranoid that they may be) that there were some fantastic seats in M5 I think available to general public. Would have loved those seats from a viewing perspective, however I really like all the dudes that sit around me!!

Anyone else have absolutely no idea where their season ticket is? [emoji2369]
I know where my seats are but regards my season ticket who knows???

I did receive a phone call from the woman who was forever in Paisley Express as manageress or similar role of Prolife/Kibble, now she is trying to work the St Mirren ticket office either the mighty have fallen or Kibble/St Mirren are trying to cut costs imagine that.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I did receive a phone call from the woman who was forever in Paisley Express as manageress or similar role of Prolife/Kibble, now she is trying to work the St Mirren ticket office either the mighty have fallen or Kibble/St Mirren are trying to cut costs imagine that.

Gayle Brannigan is the Chief executive of the St.Mirren charitable foundation and works closely with the club.

7 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Imagine it has to be done with a lot of businesses in the current climate. Feel this highlights one of the great benefits in the partnership, pulling of resources and expertise. 

Although I haven't been able to renew & can't get through to anyone. I decided just to buy a different seat a few down from where we sit. 

Imagine it has to be done with a lot of businesses in the current climate. Feel this highlights one of the great benefits in the partnership, pulling of resources and expertise. 
Although I haven't been able to renew & can't get through to anyone. I decided just to buy a different seat a few down from where we sit. 

Which is unacceptable

It is YOUR money to spend as you wish and you couldn’t even do that.

People can dress it up as they wish , Covid isn’t to blame for the club not providing an accessible platform for fans to buy with confidence, hassle free.

Phone them ? No answer

Leave a message ? Inbox says full

Email them ? No reply or receipt of acknowledgment

Online Club shop ? STILL closed

Club office ? Shut

It’s a mess and inexcusable

6 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Which is unacceptable

It is YOUR money to spend as you wish and you couldn’t even do that.

People can dress it up as they wish , Covid isn’t to blame for the club not providing an accessible platform for fans to buy with confidence, hassle free.

Phone them ? No answer

Leave a message ? Inbox says full

Email them ? No reply or receipt of acknowledgment

Online Club shop ? STILL closed

Club office ? Shut

It’s a mess and inexcusable

I agree to an extent it hasn't been good enough but I also think we need to have some patience regarding the unique set of circumstances the club is facing right now. 

- Ownership changes

- The new structure being implemented with SMISA and the admin involved in that

- Ways of working change (for example with the Kibble coming in to support some business activity) 

- Launch of a new platform and the need to migrate thousands of members 

- Covid and remote working 

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt this season but for me they need to sort all this out for next year. My expectation is: 

- Slick operating platform for ticket purchases & automation in season ticket renewal

- Clear and manned contact hours for phone and email response 

- Online club shop fully operational 

- New kit launched and available to actually have (not just purchase) early in the summer or even late spring ideally. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Anyone else have absolutely no idea where their season ticket is? 🤷‍♂️

Managed to get a call back from club,took 2 mins to pay for ticket,its not rocket science, if you have registered  they have all the info.

Just needs room open where you can pass details on to someone  sitting with a laptop. 

Oh wait a minute ,why dont we open the ticket office !!!!!