Season tickets

Gayle Brannigan is the Chief executive of the St.Mirren charitable foundation and works closely with the club.

She was like I said forever in Paisley Express, Paisley Social media etc at Pro Life in probably a similar role, maybe if the club hadn't sacked the 2 woman who work at ticket office the chief executive wouldn't be dealing with season ticket problems.

Imagine it has to be done with a lot of businesses in the current climate. Feel this highlights one of the great benefits in the partnership, pulling of resources and expertise. 
Although I haven't been able to renew & can't get through to anyone. I decided just to buy a different seat a few down from where we sit. 
I probably would have did the same but there are 2 family groups who sit together and one went to ticket office 2 times and eventually got the issue sorted so their seats are already bought, my seats unfortunately are still in St Mirren cloud cuckoo land will probably get mine sorted for Christmas.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
1 hour ago, FTOF said:
Gayle Brannigan is the Chief executive of the St.Mirren charitable foundation and works closely with the club.

She was like I said forever in Paisley Express, Paisley Social media etc at Pro Life in probably a similar role, maybe if the club hadn't sacked the 2 woman who work at ticket office the chief executive wouldn't be dealing with season ticket problems.

They were sacked?

Edited by HSS

Just now, Ronnie said:

According to various posts on here, St Mirren Facebook and apparently on twitter too they were relieved of their duties.

Maybe someone who has been down at ticket office this week will confirm.

So you don’t actually know what’s happened to the girls?

We have sacked the ticket office staff, where did you hear that ?

Just because someone isn't there at a particular time doesn't mean they have been sacked. Pretty poor thing to put on a public forum as fact if you don't actually know !

1 hour ago, waldorf34 said:

Managed to get a call back from club,took 2 mins to pay for ticket,its not rocket science, if you have registered  they have all the info.

Just needs room open where you can pass details on to someone  sitting with a laptop. 

Oh wait a minute ,why dont we open the ticket office !!!!!

Just had second call from club to make I was sorted!

Just because someone isn't there at a particular time doesn't mean they have been sacked. Pretty poor thing to put on a public forum as fact if you don't actually know !
I'm only repeating what's been wrote elsewhere including on this actual thread. I really don't think there is anything poor about repeating what already has been said.

Unfortunately some of us have real jobs so cannot sit about in a car all day if you're that desperate to find out next hire you get detour to stadium on way back and find out.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I'm only repeating what's been wrote elsewhere including on this actual thread. I really don't think there is anything poor about repeating what already has been said.

I just did a search for the word “sacked” on this thread, but couldn’t find it.

apart from in your couple of posts.

maybe another word like redundant, retired or re-engineered was used?

The legend Danny Lennon was sacked by the St Mirren Board.
Shameful
Technically his contract wasn't re-newed when it quite clearly should have been but then you had 2 Sssnakes called Goodwin and Teale stab Wee Danny in the back so they could be Craig's assistants.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:
3 hours ago, HSS said:

Unfortunately some of us have real jobs so cannot sit about in a car all day if you're that desperate to find out next hire you get detour to stadium on way back and find out.

Wrong again Ronald 😂

Wrong again Ronald [emoji23]
John never been wrong yet. I was right about Jakubiak being a dud, Erwin being a dud, now looks like I'm right about the ticket office staff.

If you have changed from taxi driver to just eat driver congratulations on the promotion maybe buy yourself a decent car now that black one is horrendous.

8 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

John never been wrong yet. I was right about Jakubiak being a dud, Erwin being a dud, now looks like I'm right about the ticket office staff.

If you have changed from taxi driver to just eat driver congratulations on the promotion maybe buy yourself a decent car now that black one is horrendous.

Dunfermline DID have a plastic pitch, was ripped up years ago.

I would say you were wrong. :lol:

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

You should know Ronnie,do you not live in same street as me?

So many of us have been loyal fans for a long time . Now after 16 months of not seeing our team would it be too much to expect the club act fairly? How about the 500 lucky ticket holders for Dunfermline don’t have their number entered into the draw for Partick game this allowing the other season ticket holders a chance to see their team. Would anyone have been upset had this been stipulated before we played last week? It’s totally unfair that people have been able to attend both games whilst others haven’t had any. In you we trust is wearing thin. All I hear is that we the fans are amazing blah blah well how about giving us a fair shot at seeing our team? 

30 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

So many of us have been loyal fans for a long time . Now after 16 months of not seeing our team would it be too much to expect the club act fairly? How about the 500 lucky ticket holders for Dunfermline don’t have their number entered into the draw for Partick game this allowing the other season ticket holders a chance to see their team. Would anyone have been upset had this been stipulated before we played last week? It’s totally unfair that people have been able to attend both games whilst others haven’t had any. In you we trust is wearing thin. All I hear is that we the fans are amazing blah blah well how about giving us a fair shot at seeing our team? 

Fairest way would be to let as many unique fans in for Cup games as possible then reset for league games starting.

I'd be happy with that but I'd be fucling seething if I got picked for a league cup game I had to pay to attend and then not be eligible for a league match as a result of that. 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Fairest way would be to let as many unique fans in for Cup games as possible then reset for league games starting.

I'd be happy with that but I'd be fucling seething if I got picked for a league cup game I had to pay to attend and then not be eligible for a league match as a result of that. 

So after 16 months away You just say if you got Dunfermline then great but out of fairness to the other fans who weren’t then they are the ones who will be entered for Partick. Fair and most people wouldn’t have an issue with this . 

2 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

So after 16 months away You just say if you got Dunfermline then great but out of fairness to the other fans who weren’t then they are the ones who will be entered for Partick. Fair and most people wouldn’t have an issue with this . 

Correct.

I never got selected for this run but did for Dunfermline game. I'd have handed my ticket back though.

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Not selected for either games so far. I suppose it's the luck of the draw with so few being allowed in.

Just hope to f**k I'm one of the lucky few that gets to see us skelp Hearts.

Works out well for me.

I can't go to to the Hearts game. If I get selected I'll put the ticket back in for someone else to get a chance.