Season tickets

Got an email from the club tonight saying I'd been selected. 
It looks like there's still a few seats left when I went to buy my ticket.
For the Thistle game?

Season ticket sales should be a priority. Sell more of them, have more control over the numbers who can attend.

I waited over a month for a reply to my email.

Eventually I was promised a call on Tuesday. Tuesday past.

Still waiting.

I was advised by someone else to phone the ticket office.

No answer and not accepting messages.

PPV it is then.

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

For the Thistle game?

Season ticket sales should be a priority. Sell more of them, have more control over the numbers who can attend.

Still waiting.

PPV it is then.

That’s shocking. At least you will get to watch the games from home  PPV cheaper than being at the ground. 

As some have already stated what are you worried about its weeks before a home game you don’t need your ticket just now.

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

For the Thistle game?

Still waiting.

PPV it is then.

That's not the best mate. I hope you get things sorted out soon.

You would think by now , things would be starting to quiet down a bit.

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

That's not the best mate. I hope you get things sorted out soon.

You would think by now , things would be starting to quiet down a bit.

You would think by now that someone at the club would be reading the thread and reach out to BEK. It gone beyond embarrassing. 

There is no point people coming on her moaning about loyalty and “I’ve had a season ticket of XX number years.” The fact the club asked for your seat and details is that they don’t have that level of  information of you as a paying customer.  They allowed a 3rd party to hold that info and not have a record of it themselves.

How can anyone run a business when they have no record of who their clients are.

1 minute ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

You would think by now that someone at the club would be reading the thread and reach out to BEK. It gone beyond embarrassing. 

There is no point people coming on her moaning about loyalty and “I’ve had a season ticket of XX number years.” The fact the club asked for your seat and details is that they don’t have that level of  information of you as a paying customer.  They allowed a 3rd party to hold that info and not have a record of it themselves.

How can anyone run a business when they have no record of who their clients are.

It does suggest a level of shortsightedness. 

7 minutes ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

I have tried all week to get through to saints but nothing. I emailed mid june about adding my kids on and ho best to do it.Registered fine and waitied until general sale as  thought i will get the boys tickets then seeing the club is busy . So on I go and the seat they have for me is not my seat but 4 sections along ? Ok I will just buy the two boys anyhow - nope won't let me do that either. Phone and email again but still nothing. I want to be clear I do not blame the people in the club i simply think there are not enough of them. And please for the love of God can we drop the "in you we trust" how about offering some fairness with the ballot? If you said two weeks ago those lucky enough to get Dunfermline wont get Thistle nobody would have bothered as its fair but not us. We have people getting both games whilst others get none? Totally unfair. We have all waited 16 months to get back and this is not good at all.

Remember the United away play off game where United "fan" shouted something racist at Erahon if something similar happened at our club they would check back cctv and saw what seat you were sitting in they are trying to tell us they would have no clue what the guilty party name was as they don't have access to season ticket holders details???

It does suggest a level of shortsightedness. 

This is pretty bad - in any organisation or industry when the going gets tough (and based on my own experience) what you would normally try to do is determine the magnitude of the problem, work out your end solution (in this case selling those tickets to the customer), work out the steps needed to make the objective happen and the target date, you then assign competent resources to make it happen, most importantly you measure your progress (against the steps)!!

Something is broken here - they need a manager to manage through the problem and to coordinate.

By the way I’m not a manager - just an ordinary punter!!

12 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Remember the United away play off game where United "fan" shouted something racist at Erahon if something similar happened at our club they would check back cctv and saw what seat you were sitting in they are trying to tell us they would have no clue what the guilty party name was as they don't have access to season ticket holders details???

The season ticket information appears to have been held by the previous ticket company. It appears we did not have the foresight to ask for the info before their contract was pulled. If they had your info you would have got a renewal notice not asked to send the club details of where you previously sat.

Things go wrong.
I fully accept that.

Sometime things out of our control. Fair enough.

No reply to an email for over a month.

Instant reply on Social Media asking me to be patient.

Secondary email address supplied despite first email address being valid but just not answered.

Told to phone.

No answer.
Answering machine full and not accepting messages.

Reply to email received asking for best time on a specified day to contact me. Number and time window supplied.

Call never came as promised.

Tried to call.

No answer and no messages can be left.

FFS... I only wanted to give the club almost £500. That's all.

Had my card out when I couldn't register online.

Online? Let's not go there! [emoji850]

Things go wrong.
I fully accept that.

Sometime things out of our control. Fair enough.

No reply to an email for over a month.

Instant reply on Social Media asking me to be patient.

Secondary email address supplied despite first email address being valid but just not answered.

Told to phone.

No answer.
Answering machine full and not accepting messages.

Reply to email received asking for best time on a specified day to contact me. Number and time window supplied.

Call never came as promised.

Tried to call.

No answer and no messages can be left.

FFS... I only wanted to give the club almost £500. That's all.

Had my card out when I couldn't register online.

Online? Let's not go there! [emoji850]

Aye, but you can at least buy a strip snd browse the online shop while you’re waiting …… [emoji3064]

Baz... Care to excuse this clusterfeck?

Teething problems?

Patience needed?

Just exactly how much?

Gone beyond defending the indefensible. This is commercial suicide.

The only reason I complain is because I want better for and from our club.

Edited to add... Genuinely not attacking you. You defended the current situation the club is in. In fairness, you said you expected better. How would you resolve this? Genuinely interested.

16 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Teething problems?

Patience needed?

Just exactly how much?

Edited to add... Genuinely not attacking you. You defended the current situation the club is in. In fairness, you said you expected better. How would you resolve this? Genuinely interested.

In the defence of the club- surely they're doing everything they can right now to address everything that is wrong. Whether this is enough thus far, remains to be seen. 

In the defence of the club- surely they're doing everything they can right now to address everything that is wrong. Whether this is enough thus far, remains to be seen. 
So I got a reply to my email one month and one day later.

Having been responded to instantly on social media.

I get a very nice reply telling me when I will be contacted to sort out the issue.

Four days later, No phone call.

"Doing everything they can?"

I was personally promised a resolution by a club figurehead.

It hasn't happened.

How is that doing everything they can?

This is totally inexcusable and unacceptable.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Teething problems?

Patience needed?

Just exactly how much?

This is exactly the same position I am in. I feel it’s been a shambles. This never happened before but it’s disappointing. I have two kids bursting to be saints fans with tickets and kits and yet like you I’m going through the same problem. I think there is quite a few others struggling with this too but the clubs PR has been utterly absent and if firing out # in you we trust and please be patient is good enough then I’m sorry. No automatic reply when you email either is another shambles. Nobody On ticket office phone or main reception. What is going on ? Have to laugh at the # always evolving crap too. Premier league team with a junior league set up. 

ps I live 45 mins away and have three Young kids So standing in que at ticket office hasn’t been an option either

Edited by norrie82

Do they also still hold bank details?

The season ticket information appears to have been held by the previous ticket company. It appears we did not have the foresight to ask for the info before their contract was pulled. If they had your info you would have got a renewal notice not asked to send the club details of where you previously sat.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It's a bit shit that you have to physically go down to get things sorted, more so for faraway saints. 

It is indeed.

However, it seems easier, if you can get down, to sort it in person, rather than waiting for e-mails.