Season tickets

30 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

For the time being yes unless you live in the family stand. However a time may come when OF games are not included as only Rangers and Celtic fans will be allowed in the ground. 

OF games were not included in price last season, but Family stand folk got chance to buy elsewhere in ground at reduced price. 

No word of that arrangement for this season so either we get free seat in an available space or they'll owe us a refund.

Anyone else heard anything re this?

Hi folks. Very new to this and been able to secure season tickets for myself, my son and my brother. If we are not selected form the ballot for games, what do we need to do to get SMTV or get the games to view from home for free? What are the steps as I have not received a email or anything advising this since paying for the season tickets.

Edited to add - do you get away games or do you need to buy these separate to stream from home?

Just been to the office and all sorted in minutes with bar codes received instantly. Two staff working via laptops all seemed pretty efficient.
If it was effecient you wouldn't have to drive from Ayrshire to attend a ticket office in the first place & that only opens 20 hours per week during the busiest period of the year.

Got a super quick club response on streaming if not successful in ballot

As for SMTV there will be streaming available of home matches if you are unsuccessful in any future ballots. The details in how to log in are being finalised with the streaming company just now. As old season ticket number are no longer valid all that needs to change so they are just in the process of setting this up.

If it was effecient you wouldn't have to drive from Ayrshire to attend a ticket office in the first place & that only opens 20 hours per week during the busiest period of the year.
I agree with the sentiment but as I said yesterday was passing anyway and the office itself was fully staffed and operating efficiently so that's what I was passing comment on.

I agree with the sentiment but as I said yesterday was passing anyway and the office itself was fully staffed and operating efficiently so that's what I was passing comment on.
I suppose that is something we should be thankful for.

On 7/23/2021 at 11:40 PM, munoz said:

In the defence of the club- surely they're doing everything they can right now to address everything that is wrong. Whether this is enough thus far, remains to be seen. 

I suppose the biggest issue that has exacerbated the debacle is starting the process late. This put the club under pressure to meet the fans, understandable, expectations. Irrespective of it now getting sorted it was a disaster that could easily have been avoided.

On 7/23/2021 at 11:22 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Baz... Care to excuse this clusterfeck?

Teething problems?

Patience needed?

Just exactly how much?

Gone beyond defending the indefensible. This is commercial suicide.

The only reason I complain is because I want better for and from our club.

Edited to add... Genuinely not attacking you. You defended the current situation the club is in. In fairness, you said you expected better. How would you resolve this? Genuinely interested.

I am more just willing to be a bit patient this season given everything that's happened. I don't think there's anything that can't be resolved for next season and if it isn't, I will be far more frustrated (not that I'm not now). 

Regarding how much patience... Difficult to say as things evolve and it will vary on the different subjects we've seen issue with this pre-season. 

I'm not necessarily defending it, I am understanding of the complex situation we find ourselves in. I also have the awareness there's probably a lot behind the scenes that we aren't aware of and wouldn't necessarily be right/ appropriate to share. One of the pitfalls I see in my work is people not close to subjects thinking "why aren't they sorting this, it must be such an easy fix" when the realities are often very different.   

We all want better for the club, a big ask for the new ownership structure is how we come out the other end of this. 

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

One of the pitfalls I see in my work is people not close to subjects thinking "why aren't they sorting this, it must be such an easy fix" when the realities are often very different. 

One of the pitfalls i see in my work is businesses that fail to understand that you should plan as if it could wrong. Personally, Norrie and BEK like others should have had an email or a call from the club within a specified timeline advising of the difficulties however the club will get back to you on XX such a date and time. Then deliver on that promise.

If there are issues behind the scene, that you are inferring, then the club failed to plan adequately OR there is a resourcing or competence issue.

They got it wrong no matter how much your trying to defend. But it will be fine now the new owners are in place🤔

I am more just willing to be a bit patient this season given everything that's happened. I don't think there's anything that can't be resolved for next season and if it isn't, I will be far more frustrated (not that I'm not now). 
Regarding how much patience... Difficult to say as things evolve and it will vary on the different subjects we've seen issue with this pre-season. 
I'm not necessarily defending it, I am understanding of the complex situation we find ourselves in. I also have the awareness there's probably a lot behind the scenes that we aren't aware of and wouldn't necessarily be right/ appropriate to share. One of the pitfalls I see in my work is people not close to subjects thinking "why aren't they sorting this, it must be such an easy fix" when the realities are often very different.   
We all want better for the club, a big ask for the new ownership structure is how we come out the other end of this. 
I too am understanding of the situation.

Let me ask though..

One month and one day after you ask the club by email how to give them almost half a grand, you get a lovely email from a club figurehead showing lots of understanding and promising you a call on a specific day to resolve the season ticket request.

Result.

But let's say, one full week and three days later you were still waiting on that call... Is that excusable?

2 hours ago, Brilliant Disguise said:

One of the pitfalls i see in my work is businesses that fail to understand that you should plan as if it could wrong. Personally, Norrie and BEK like others should have had an email or a call from the club within a specified timeline advising of the difficulties however the club will get back to you on XX such a date and time. Then deliver on that promise.

If there are issues behind the scene, that you are inferring, then the club failed to plan adequately OR there is a resourcing or competence issue.

They got it wrong no matter how much your trying to defend. But it will be fine now the new owners are in place🤔

I am not denying they have got it wrong, sometimes that happens in business. What I am saying is I have a level of understanding. 

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

I too am understanding of the situation.

Let me ask though..

One month and one day after you ask the club by email how to give them almost half a grand, you get a lovely email from a club figurehead showing lots of understanding and promising you a call on a specific day to resolve the season ticket request.

Result.

But let's say, one full week and three days later you were still waiting on that call... Is that excusable?

I don’t think excusable is the right word, they haven’t got it right. If it wasn’t my football team & just a business I would be raging & probably try claim for compensation. 

As said before though, I have a lot more understanding because of the emotional attachment & would be more reserved in my responses. I was in a similar situation regarding renewing my ticket, it was very annoying but hey ho, life goes on. 

Jeez what a bunch of moaners 

Bought my ticket and got an email with a virtual bar code almost immediately

Emailed the club today to check about a new card

Got a reply in minutes  confirming I'll get a new card  but until then I can print off virtual bar code or use my phone

No hassle nor worries no problem

My old man used to say the problem with St Mirren fans is they're not happy unless they have something to moan about Too true

Jeez what a bunch of moaners 
Bought my ticket and got an email with a virtual bar code almost immediately
Emailed the club today to check about a new card

Got a reply in minutes  confirming I'll get a new card  but until then I can print off virtual bar code or use my phone

No hassle nor worries no problem

My old man used to say the problem with St Mirren fans is they're not happy unless they have something to moan about Too true
So you answer my scenario then! Is it simply a moan?

Got a phone call from St Mirren ticket office today it was a young girl who apologised for delays getting round to everyone got the issues sorted in a 15 minute phone call.

Also found out that anyone wanting season tickets on finance that will be available some time in August but their seats are held for them and will still be entered into any ballots for matches that take place before finance actually becomes available.

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Got a phone call from St Mirren ticket office today it was a young girl who apologised for delays getting round to everyone got the issues sorted in a 15 minute phone call.

Also found out that anyone wanting season tickets on finance that will be available some time in August but their seats are held for them and will still be entered into any ballots for matches that take place before finance actually becomes available.

Did you ask her to confirm who’d been sacked or are you still waiting on the lazy taxi driver to do your dirty work…….

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

So what will you be whining about next ?