Season tickets

On 7/27/2021 at 9:32 PM, Danny said:

Jeez what a bunch of moaners 

Bought my ticket and got an email with a virtual bar code almost immediately

Emailed the club today to check about a new card

Got a reply in minutes  confirming I'll get a new card  but until then I can print off virtual bar code or use my phone

No hassle nor worries no problem

My old man used to say the problem with St Mirren fans is they're not happy unless they have something to moan about Too true

What rubbish. People expect that after so long away the club will be ready for us coming back. It isn’t and it’s ok to be annoyed at this. The messages you have received is great for you but it’s been terrible trying to get a hold of anyone at e club to spend money on our team. Tickets, ballots , messaging has all been really poor . Defending the cup ballot ? Anyhow ..

56 minutes ago, Maboza said:

No sign of any news on ballot judging by here, Twitter or P&B. 

I wonder if the club will hit their commitment of notifying everyone by today. 

I'm hoping this may be a sign of increased capacity, but i wont hold my breath.

Things go wrong.
I fully accept that.

Sometime things out of our control. Fair enough.

No reply to an email for over a month.

Instant reply on Social Media asking me to be patient.

Secondary email address supplied despite first email address being valid but just not answered.

Told to phone.

No answer.
Answering machine full and not accepting messages.

Reply to email received asking for best time on a specified day to contact me. Number and time window supplied.

Call never came as promised.

Tried to call.

No answer and no messages can be left.

FFS... I only wanted to give the club almost £500. That's all.

Had my card out when I couldn't register online.

Online? Let's not go there! [emoji850]
Update...

I waited fully two weeks after my promised call didn't come.

Did try phoning but as before, was a waste of time.

I emailed the club official who had promised me a call to sort things out.

She was genuinely surprised and asked what time today she could call to resolve things personally.

As I was at work and out of the office on and off, I said any time between 11am and 2.30pm.

At 2.35pm my call arrived!

Still... What's 5 minutes when you have waited 2 months!

Bottom line... 2 tickets renewed and a personal assurance that although both tickets are linked to the same email, we will both be able to log in and watch the match v the Jambos separately!

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

May be an image of text that says "WOTHERWELL Motherwell FC @MotherwellFC We want to give you a free season ticket if you're unemployed or on a low income. We want everyone to feel part of our club, and enjoy the excitement and community spirit football brings. Come and join us at Fir Park."

Motherwell borrowed £3 million in government loans compared to our £1.7 million. They also spent £500K + on ground improvements and have paid out transfer fees for Kelly and Slattery, with the former becoming one their highest paid players , if the fans are to be believed.

As outlined in the speculation thread they relatively recently brought in £3million for Turnbull and £1.5 million for Scott.

Go figure.................

A great gesture but not one that we could sustain or organise without making an arse of it.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Motherwell borrowed £3 million in government loans compared to our £1.7 million. They also spent £500K + on ground improvements and have paid out transfer fees for Kelly and Slattery, with the former becoming one their highest paid players , if the fans are to be believed.

As outlined in the speculation thread they relatively recently brought in £3million for Turnbull and £1.5 million for Scott.

Go figure.................

A great gesture but not one that we could sustain or organise without making an arse of it.

That's all well and good but they DIDN'T have to go to the extreme lengths they have.

We, seemingly, are a well run club and have sufficient funds to be seen as comfortable.

What "gestures" are our support getting?