Season tickets

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's all well and good but they DIDN'T have to go to the extreme lengths they have.

We, seemingly, are a well run club and have sufficient funds to be seen as comfortable.

What "gestures" are our support getting? 

No. They didn't. I'd be happy if we did this, as long as it didn't impact elsewhere.

However, they had enough money to do so. As I said a great gesture.

SMISA bought group tickets for the community and there were people moaning about it.

I can just imagine the weeping and wailing from sections of our support if we did this at the cost of missing out on key players.

You'd probably even get some clowns asking, " Why should work shy bastards scrounging from the benefits system get free season tickets?".:rolleyes:

Edited by FTOF

26 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Motherwell in addition to above offer earlier in summer offered free season tickets to all season ticket holders from last season to thank them for supporting club but getting nothing for last year's ticket.

I understand the sentiment Ronnie but “nothing” is a bit misleading. My season ticket got me coverage of every home league game last season.

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

No. They didn't. I'd be happy if we did this, as long as it didn't impact elsewhere.

However, they had enough money to do so. As I said a great gesture.

SMISA bought group tickets for the community and there were people moaning about it.

I can just imagine the weeping and wailing from sections of our support if we did this at the cost of missing out on key players.

You'd probably even get some clowns asking, " Why should work shy bastards scrounging from the benefits system get free season tickets?".:rolleyes:

It would get Oaky to some games and give hesgoal a rest. 😉

I understand the sentiment Ronnie but “nothing” is a bit misleading. My season ticket got me coverage of every home league game last season.
My use of the word "Nothing" was to do with Motherwell post on their website not St Mirren.

I couldn't remember the exact terms used but here is the link either a free season ticket or a full refund was offered.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2021/05/11/free-season-tickets-for-2020-21-holders/

As I'm not a season ticket holder I'm not directly affected by this but as a mdmber of SMISA I would have expected better communication of what has happened and how it is being addressed. I would have expected our Chairman, CEO and head of Brand Management to be out there front and centre giving regular updates even if it was just to say, it still isn't fixed but this is what we're planning to do about it. What I didn't like most of all was the outgoing chairman having his look at me David Cameron moment just before the shit hits the poor Theresa Neadham fan! We need to be better than this if we are going to be taken seriously, this all translates to why our players are valued at the lower end of the market because we look like (pardon thd pun) a charity case outfit!

I decided not renew for various reasons for the 1st time in 20 years.

So fair to say i was surprise to get a phone call from the club today asking if i was going to renew. 

No was the answer, but also surprise the club still had my house phone number, since i thought they had no personal details of any season ticket holders from last season. 

Update...

I waited fully two weeks after my promised call didn't come.

Did try phoning but as before, was a waste of time.

I emailed the club official who had promised me a call to sort things out.

She was genuinely surprised and asked what time today she could call to resolve things personally.

As I was at work and out of the office on and off, I said any time between 11am and 2.30pm.

At 2.35pm my call arrived!

Still... What's 5 minutes when you have waited 2 months!

Bottom line... 2 tickets renewed and a personal assurance that although both tickets are linked to the same email, we will both be able to log in and watch the match v the Jambos separately!
Bloody hell!

New St Mirren TV login details work perfectly! [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50][emoji850]

Bloody hell!

New St Mirren TV login details work perfectly! [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50][emoji850]

Where did / do you get the logon details - it wouldn’t be the bar code thingy would it? Because the club aren’t talking to you yet regarding season tickets - sorry if I touched a nerve there……

Where did / do you get the logon details - it wouldn’t be the bar code thingy would it? Because the club aren’t talking to you yet regarding season tickets - sorry if I touched a nerve there……
No nerve touched.

On the last email confirming my purchase, the login details were included.

No nerve touched.

On the last email confirming my purchase, the login details were included.

Ah - right ok, so here’s the thing, I’m sure I read something had changed (log in wise), I’ve not attempted to log in yet since last season, I’m barred from the match today and I’ve got the fear that if I try to log in and don’t get in it will literally tip me I’ve the edge St Mirren wise - I’ve had a belly full of it this week!!

So in essence I haven’t bought today’s match - so no log in details!!

I’ll maybe try it after my morning coffee…

Ah - right ok, so here’s the thing, I’m sure I read something had changed (log in wise), I’ve not attempted to log in yet since last season, I’m barred from the match today and I’ve got the fear that if I try to log in and don’t get in it will literally tip me I’ve the edge St Mirren wise - I’ve had a belly full of it this week!!

So in essence I haven’t bought today’s match - so no log in details!!

I’ll maybe try it after my morning coffee…
Firstname-Surname-2222

(2222 being your 4 digit ST purchase number, which is also your initial password.)

Firstname-Surname-2222

(2222 being your 4 digit ST purchase number, which is also your initial password.)

Thanks BEK - Just logged in and it worked, would never have known to apply my new 4 digit order number as the suffix!!

For all other buddies locked out of today’s game or just watching on st Mirren tv - the log in has changed!!

Thanks BEK - Just logged in and it worked, would never have known to apply my new 4 digit order number as the suffix!!

For all other buddies locked out of today’s game or just watching on st Mirren tv - the log in has changed!!
Fab. Glad it worked.
I tried yesterday and it wouldn't let me log in... but in fairness I was told it wouldn't work till today!

I suppose the system was just updated so worth trying again for anyone's who had earlier issues.

Glad you are sorted but I fear a few people may be left frustrated at the last minute.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Fab. Glad it worked.
I tried yesterday and it wouldn't let me log in... but in fairness I was told it wouldn't work till today!

I suppose the system was just updated so worth trying again for anyone's who had earlier issues.

Glad you are sorted but I fear a few people may be left frustrated at the last minute.

Brilliant. 😂😂😂

Hi all. Decided to try and renew my season ticket today for myself and under 12 son. Clicked on the link on main SMFC site. Seat details are correct however there is some nonsense about St Mirren B vs Kelty Hearts seemingly in my basket and when I hit "go to checkout" it just refreshes to same page?

Review Your Order - Step 1

Ticket Quantity Item Price Vat  
Season Ticket Event 2021/22
West Stand | Child U12 | EB RENEW 21/22 (W3-C-75) 1 £26.00 £0.00  
West Stand | Adult | EB RENEW 21/22 (W3-D-84) 1 £303.00 £0.00  
St Mirren B V Kelty Hearts
Total Price  

£329.00

I cannot proceed from this page. I have e-mailed "help@". Also tried 2 different browsers and also my phone, same on all. Any suggestions?

Cheers all

Hi Richard. Thanks. I got a quick reply from Campbell M, said should be ok now. It isn't, it now tells me my seats are "booked or reserved by another customer or currently temporarily held".

I have replied again to Campbell................

It's a very very very poor piece of unwieldy software which I would imagine could be bettered by a novice after reading some stuff online about software development for 10 minutes.

See what I get back next.........

Campbell has replied again and says I will need to renew by phone and he will have the ticket office girls call me tomorrow.

Fair play that I got 2 email replies on a Sunday night in pretty quick fashion so can't complain. Let's see if I get my phone call now...

Doesn't detract from the shambolic handling of ticketing and the poor online experience though but hey ho!

As an aside he tells me "early bird" pricing has been extended by a further week for those in the same boat as me still to, and wanting to, renew.

I am still waiting on a reply to my e-mail.  To be fair I only sent it on the 9th July so is it really that long?  I mean at midnight tonight it will ONLY be a an entire month!

Of course I have also phoned, no answer of course.  I have left my phone number after the message whereby you are assured someone will call you back.  No call received of course.  Oh and I did pop down to the stadium with an offer to pay the full amount there and then, only to be turned away with "you need to send an e-mail".  

Customer service is as good as Cole Kpekewa is at football!!!!

That's pretty poor stuff Tom! 

Well I got my call as promised this morning and renewed over the phone. Also managed to move my boys seat closer to me, row in front, same number, he was 3 further along previously, so I can't really complain.

Got a barcode like everyone else, hope the new cards get issued pre-St J game or else I can see a monumental faff with limbs and phones everywhere!! 🤣